Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

34 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

i see you uploaded the new version. Does it mean when you upgrade that it will automaticly replace the one we use already or do we have to clear the old one first ? Maybe add some info on the start page for upgraders.

It will NOT replace the one you have placed in your Game. It will be in your Gallery again. Make sure you have enough Money. We have reached the 3 Million.

1.0.4 will be a little Reorganisation to the Private Living Area. Because there is a bigger Treasure-Room in the Dungeon, I have decided to remove the little one there. That gives more Space for the Office, Bed and Bathroom.

Also I Plan to delete the most of the current Screenshots and making completly NEW to show more the current State of the Club.

45 minutes ago, Shiro8Nakamura said:

When I place the brothel replacing the Museum of Del Sol Valley the floor disappears.

I downloaded the versions:
Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel 1.0.3
WickedWhims v150c
  Nisa’s Wicked Perversions LL.2.4c
The sims 4 v1.60.54.120

Sem título.jpg

That's because you did not read the Description and did not check that you have downloaded all CC. . I miss the Foundation, the Display Cages, the Table under the Display Cages ... Just for example.

You dont have all Neon-Lights.

24 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

Are you talking about all the Versions of the HDM?

Sometimes I make Security Saves when I change something. That's the reason why there are so many on the picture. 

I have a question, you say to close the back area for the guests but they will just walk trouhg the middel row where it is open.

After i install the last file i dont have any seats in the right and left back area anymore.  Actually my build dosent look at all like the pictures, i think i need to rebuild again. 

After install the last file my outer walls are white stone, not black as yours.

18 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

I have a question, you say to close the back area for the guests but they will just walk trouhg the middel row where it is open.

After i install the last file i dont have any seats in the right and left back area anymore. 

After install the last file my outer walls are white stone, not black as yours.

The Seats: I think you simple did not read the Patch Notes. I have completly changed the seats to another. See Post #46.

The other Things: Can you give me a Screenshot?

48 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

The Seats: I think you simple did not read the Patch Notes. I have completly changed the seats to another. See Post #46.

The other Things: Can you give me a Screenshot?

I have the files from the patch note installed but i get no seats installed at all in these area. The closing of the back doors i figured out because the guests cant enter the middel where they dance, stupid me. 

I will take a photo of the outside walls.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

On 1/30/2020 at 9:41 PM, MortiferusX said:

Do you have Patreon Version of WickedWhims? 

The Stripclub-Feature is only in early Access on Patreon at moment. 

Big Update is comming:

- Parking Area will be added to Main-File (I still don't place any Cars here, you can place what you want here. I suggest to have a look to LorySims.)

- Treasure and Slave-Dungeon UNDER the Parking-Area!

Additional Downloads:

30.01.20_21-55-44.png

OH!! Then is that. It's fine, I'll wait. Great job, I love the building, and I can use it like a Nightclub in the meantime anyway. Thanks for the great work doing this. ??

2 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

I have the files from the patch note installed but i get no seats installed at all in these area. The closing of the back doors i figured out because the guests cant enter the middel where they dance, stupid me. 

I will take a photo of the outside walls.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

In previous Versions all has worked fine?

It looks like you miss something from the CC. I miss the Windows from MrBASins and the indoor Walls.

18 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

In previous Versions all has worked fine?

It looks like you miss something from the CC.

yes, it was ok before. I have been through the download list of mods neede twise now to be sure and i have them all except the one you talk about paintings from Asmodan, these i cant find.

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

yes, it was ok before. I have been through the download list of mods neede twise now to be sure and i have them all except the one you talk about paintings from Asmodan, these i cant find.

The Paintings from Azmodan are Patreon only. Same like the Sextreme Statues from him.

I just try to switch to this wall color. The old one is from a file named Solidblackwallpapergreenscreeneffect which I can not find again. The red walls from inside should be from MrBASins.

EDIT: Version 1.0.4 is out now!

1 hour ago, MortiferusX said:

The Paintings from Azmodan are Patreon only. Same like the Sextreme Statues from him.

I just try to switch to this wall color. The old one is from a file named Solidblackwallpapergreenscreeneffect which I can not find again. The red walls from inside should be from MrBASins.

EDIT: Version 1.0.4 is out now!

it still says V 1.0.3 on the download page

8 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

SexTreme Statues by Azmodan22 are publich now and added to CC-Links.

Well the mirrored aren't yet but we will get there soon :)

Another thing, My paintings are all public for quite some time now. However you can find them in my animations thread. I didn't make a new thread just for them.

So, if anyone is looking for them grab them here:

1 hour ago, azmodan22 said:

Well the mirrored aren't yet but we will get there soon :)

Another thing, My paintings are all public for quite some time now. However you can find them in my animations thread. I didn't make a new thread just for them.

So, if anyone is looking for them grab them here:

Ah, thanks for Info! I added your Animation Thread to the List.

40 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi. I get the info when i place the lot that 300 items has been removed and 90 replaced. Is there a way to see what was missing ? For me it looks quit complete.

I was thinking it works now in your game. Do you have every Gamepack that is named in the Description?