15 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

For the Calia quest, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but just to make sure we're talking about the same things, he actually tells you to go there during the day (he doesn't say this part, but it's when his wife is not at home).

Ah, I mean that we had the same dialogue we had before, like we are meeting for the first time, so we end up 'negotiating the deal' again.

To illustrate: I met him in the streets, told him to free the elf, he said he wouldn't, I seduced him and he said, 'ok, let's meet at the Drunken Huntsman'. When I meet him at the Drunken Huntsman, instead of something like 'so, let's do this' the dialogue options were to ask him to free the elf again, then he said he wouldn't and I seduced him again and then he agrees. 

I mean, I understand if you don't want to bother with another dialogue condition, it's just a small detail. xD

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Ah, I mean that we had the same dialogue we had before, like we are meeting for the first time, so we end up 'negotiating the deal' again.

To illustrate: I met him in the streets, told him to free the elf, he said he wouldn't, I seduced him and he said, 'ok, let's meet at the Drunken Huntsman'. When I meet him at the Drunken Huntsman, instead of something like 'so, let's do this' the dialogue options were to ask him to free the elf again, then he said he wouldn't and I seduced him again and then he agrees. 

I mean, I understand if you don't want to bother with another dialogue condition, it's just a small detail. xD

Oh, I see what you mean. It wouldn't be too hard to do that. I was just being lazy about implementing a different option depending on whether you were already in the Drunken Huntsman when you were first talking to him. I'm already keeping track of whether you've done the seduce dialogue, because I needed that for him to no longer accept persuasion.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Okay, I really liked the new content with Jagar. ?

Reveal hidden contents

That was a great romance option. I just hope their kids end up looking like the mother. ?

Me too ?

Think I found a bug. I'm at Riften and working under Benjen. "Is there anyway to earn more money?" is selected, and then Benjen goes on to talk about the taste test at the meadery. The first time I selected that, I chose "I have to learn how" or something like that, and Benjen says to meet at the meadery at midnight. They show up at midnight and I learn what kinda taste each sample has.

After the event, I ask Benjen again "Is there anyway to earn more money," and he goes on to talk about the same event. I chose "I'll be the taster" and again, Benjen says to meet at the meadery at midnight. However, this time, he doesn't actually go to the meadery at midnight, and the meadery remained lock. 

Other than this small issue, I think the mod is very well scripted and very interesting. The quests break the cycle of sex -> money -> sex -> money and I'm having a lot of fun. Certainly looking forward to more unique quests. Also, perhaps there could be a choice for the player to follow Benjen around (one of his personal girls) while he goes around running errands and ordering you to do all kinds of stuff? ? 

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself after restarting the game! I'm really looking forward to more updates :D

On 8/10/2020 at 1:02 AM, usertwo said:

Think I found a bug. I'm at Riften and working under Benjen. "Is there anyway to earn more money?" is selected, and then Benjen goes on to talk about the taste test at the meadery. The first time I selected that, I chose "I have to learn how" or something like that, and Benjen says to meet at the meadery at midnight. They show up at midnight and I learn what kinda taste each sample has.

After the event, I ask Benjen again "Is there anyway to earn more money," and he goes on to talk about the same event. I chose "I'll be the taster" and again, Benjen says to meet at the meadery at midnight. However, this time, he doesn't actually go to the meadery at midnight, and the meadery remained lock. 

Other than this small issue, I think the mod is very well scripted and very interesting. The quests break the cycle of sex -> money -> sex -> money and I'm having a lot of fun. Certainly looking forward to more unique quests. Also, perhaps there could be a choice for the player to follow Benjen around (one of his personal girls) while he goes around running errands and ordering you to do all kinds of stuff? ? 

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself after restarting the game! I'm really looking forward to more updates :D

Thanks for the report. I'll see if I can make it happen on my end.

Glad you're enjoying the mod :)

For following Benjen around, I can't make any promises on that, because it's exceedingly difficult to make something like that be fun for more than a few minutes. I've actually thought of that myself before, and I like idea of it, so I'll be thinking about ways to make it work. I just don't want to give the misleading impression that it will be there soon, if at all.

So....I really like the mod, and want to be able access all of the licenses. The problem I have....I'm getting very confused without quest markers during certain investigative portions of the missions. I've been walking around Dawnstar (and outside of the town) for almost 3 hours and have not been able to progress beyond speaking with Marcus. I've even found Jagar, but doesn't look like I've progressed in the quest enough to get any of his options. Very confused....please help!!!

1 minute ago, Roadkill49 said:

So....I really like the mod, and want to be able access all of the licenses. The problem I have....I'm getting very confused without quest markers during certain investigative portions of the missions. I've been walking around Dawnstar (and outside of the town) for almost 3 hours and have not been able to progress beyond speaking with Marcus. I've even found Jagar, but doesn't look like I've progressed in the quest enough to get any of his options. Very confused....please help!!!

Jagar is the one who can give you the answer. You can persuade or seduce him, even trick him to give the information. After he tells you what he saw, you can report to the steward.

46 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Jagar is the one who can give you the answer. You can persuade or seduce him, even trick him to give the information. After he tells you what he saw, you can report to the steward.

Thank you for the very prompt response. Actually, I came back to give an update....apparently, it was just a matter of Jagar's dialogue not updating. I reloaded a previous save and decided to give it a fresh attempt. Spoke to the key people...Inn keeper, Marcus, the steward....then spoke to Jagar and the dialogue was there. I do love the mod. My only gripe is that it seems to be a bit TOO much of a run-around, and without any reference points, I don't know if the quests are working the way they should. Aside from that, it's a great mod!

38 minutes ago, Roadkill49 said:

Thank you for the very prompt response. Actually, I came back to give an update....apparently, it was just a matter of Jagar's dialogue not updating. I reloaded a previous save and decided to give it a fresh attempt. Spoke to the key people...Inn keeper, Marcus, the steward....then spoke to Jagar and the dialogue was there. I do love the mod. My only gripe is that it seems to be a bit TOO much of a run-around, and without any reference points, I don't know if the quests are working the way they should. Aside from that, it's a great mod!

If you want to make all the quests, then it is indeed too much run-around. But since they are optional, you don't have to do all of them, speaking from a role playing perspective. Actually, a prostitute that has a license in all holds would be really one of a kind. ?

Maybe I'm just a weirdo who likes to do every quest I come across in the game LOL. On that note...just came across a new issue. The Windhelm quest isn't progressing now. I spoke to the steward, went to the stormcloak camps, got paid, and he keeps giving me the mission to entertain the troops. Did it 3 times, and still no change. Reloaded and redid the mission, same thing. I'm at a loss lol.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill49 said:

Maybe I'm just a weirdo who likes to do every quest I come across in the game LOL. 

I know the feeling. If you want to play as a 'local' prostitute, you can start each quest at a time by talking with the inn keepers or the stewards I believe. I think the brothel is the way that will trigger all at once in your quest journal and you don't have to be part of it, if you don't want to.

5 hours ago, Roadkill49 said:

Hmm...I'll have to see if I can make that happen. You shouldn't have to talk to anybody for the Jagar dialogue to be available. The only thing I can think of off-hand that might make the dialogue not be available would be that you haven't told the housecarl that you'll do what he wants,but I'll look into it.

4 hours ago, Roadkill49 said:

I'll look into some ideas about quest markers. I dislike the "psychic" feel they sometimes have, but especially once I set up an MCM menu I might do something like add "hint levels" or something.

2 hours ago, Roadkill49 said:

Maybe I'm just a weirdo who likes to do every quest I come across in the game LOL. On that note...just came across a new issue. The Windhelm quest isn't progressing now. I spoke to the steward, went to the stormcloak camps, got paid, and he keeps giving me the mission to entertain the troops. Did it 3 times, and still no change. Reloaded and redid the mission, same thing. I'm at a loss lol.

If you already got the license, that's not a bug. That's just a repeatable radiant quest. I don't think you get paid for the license quest, so it sounds like that's what might be happening. I just haven't set up rate-limiting for that quest or implemented anything further as far as Stormcloak-related missions yet.

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the mod!

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

If you want to make all the quests, then it is indeed too much run-around. But since they are optional, you don't have to do all of them, speaking from a role playing perspective. Actually, a prostitute that has a license in all holds would be really one of a kind. ?

Yeah, doing all of the license quests back-to-back isn't necessarily the best way to play :). The thought behind it is that you're doing one to start using it, and since my general concept is "character who isn't a combat badass" I would probably not be traveling all over the place, at least not at first, though of course the quest lines will make that more necessary.

I know the feeling. If you want to play as a 'local' prostitute, you can start each quest at a time by talking with the inn keepers or the stewards I believe. I think the brothel is the way that will trigger all at once in your quest journal and you don't have to be part of it, if you don't want to.

That no longer happens in 0.4. There's a single miscellaneous quest objective for all licenses.

58 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

That no longer happens in 0.4. There's a single miscellaneous quest objective for all licenses.

Yeah, I know, but if you get only one license, will the miscellaneous quest objective be completed or it will require all the licenses? I didn't check it. 

Yeah, I know, but if you get only one license, will the miscellaneous quest objective be completed or it will require all the licenses? I didn't check it. 

No, the miscellaneous objective remains active until you at least start all of the quests, I think.

11 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

No, the miscellaneous objective remains active until you at least start all of the quests, I think.

I see, that's what I assumed when talking to the user above, he probably feel compelled to do even the miscellaneous ones. Some gamers are completionists and don't want to let unfinished quests in their journal. lol

I don't really mind it, but if it's something easily doable, maybe to avoid having miscellaneous quests always active unless you do all of them, you could make it like the objective is complete once you start/finish just the first. 

8 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I see, that's what I assumed when talking to the user above, he probably feel compelled to do even the miscellaneous ones. Some gamers are completionists and don't want to let unfinished quests in their journal. lol

I don't really mind it, but if it's something easily doable, maybe to avoid having miscellaneous quests always active unless you do all of them, you could make it like the objective is complete once you start/finish just the first. 

I'm willing to entertain different ideas on this, but I'm not sure this is a situation where I'm going to please everybody. If I remove it as soon as you do the first, then the quest markers for the stewards/housecarls will no longer be available. I think the best thing to do here at the end of the day is to not be annoying - and I think the miscellaneous objective at least accomplishes that.

5 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

I'm willing to entertain different ideas on this, but I'm not sure this is a situation where I'm going to please everybody. If I remove it as soon as you do the first, then the quest markers for the stewards/housecarls will no longer be available. I think the best thing to do here at the end of the day is to not be annoying - and I think the miscellaneous objective at least accomplishes that.

It's alright, I don't think it's something that needs to be fixed anyway. ?

Excuse me, I have a slight problem with Vanikseth.

As typical, I got the license for 500 septims, then ask the steward to "make me an appointment" with Vanikseth in the inn, after that I go to the inn and talk to him, but after our conversation that rude mage just idles/sits on a bench. I was trying clicking on him, then going out of city and typing "moveto player", but again, after a conversation "I feel uneasy/Where are you leading me?" and another one about details, HE'S GOIN BACK TO INN. How can I make that annoying guy move in a proper direction (Vanikseth's Workroom near Saarthal)?

The mod is great, I was using TDF, but this is more fun... even now, for an RP gameplay.

9 hours ago, raevald said:

Excuse me, I have a slight problem with Vanikseth.

As typical, I got the license for 500 septims, then ask the steward to "make me an appointment" with Vanikseth in the inn, after that I go to the inn and talk to him, but after our conversation that rude mage just idles/sits on a bench. I was trying clicking on him, then going out of city and typing "moveto player", but again, after a conversation "I feel uneasy/Where are you leading me?" and another one about details, HE'S GOIN BACK TO INN. How can I make that annoying guy move in a proper direction (Vanikseth's Workroom near Saarthal)?

The mod is great, I was using TDF, but this is more fun... even now, for an RP gameplay.

Thanks for the kind words.

Can you double-check for me what stage the quest is on? It's really weird if he's going back to the inn - that would suggest he's selecting the wrong AI package, where if there was a problem with the package to get him to the workroom, he would just stand there.

The quest ID is TAPQWinterholdExtra for the sqv command.

4 hours ago, raevald said:

Stage 30.

And, even if I manage to drag him to his workroom via moveto player, and manage to talk to him, I got the announcement to stand still and wait...

Then he uses the ladder!

Odd. I really don't have a good explanation for that. Have you tried doing an evp on him in the console? Probably a long shot, but the conditions on him hanging out in the inn are:

GetStage TAPQWinterholdExtra < 30 AND GetStage TAPQWinterholdExtra >= 20

so he shouldn't be running that package if you're in stage 30. Every other package has conditions for higher stages.

On 8/20/2020 at 3:57 PM, Roadkill49 said:

Edit: I guess all of this is if you see this happen again. I see it resolved for you after reloading a game.

So I just tried some things out, and as long as you've chosen the "What do I have to do?" option and the next quest objective is displayed you should have Jagar's dialogue available. There should also be dialogue on pretty much everyone in Dawnstar. Were you seeing any of that?

The conditions on Jagar's dialogue are:

GetStageDone TAPQDawnstarLicense 20 == 1 AND
GetStageDone TAPQDawnstarLicense 40 == 0 AND
GetIsID TAPJagar == 1

You can check all of those but the last easily with the console, with:

getstagedone tapqdawnstarlicense 20

and:

getstagedone tapqdawnstarlicense 40

If you've talked to the housecarl and gotten the objective to ask around Dawnstar, then you should get 1 for the first and 0 for the second. The second should only be 1 if you've asked Jagar about the girls.