2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Had me running all around Solitude for more than an hour in search of the fourth girl. Was expecting all of them to be in Solitude itself.

I've already got it on my list to add some dialogue clues for them.

Great little mod so far.  Thank you.  Looking forward to future versions. I hope in the future there is a way to overthrow Benjen Black-Briar.  (I just don't like him.)   Maybe even start your own brothel.  Helga's bunk house seems like a logical place to set up shop.

3 hours ago, uncleben7 said:

Great little mod so far.  Thank you.  Looking forward to future versions. I hope in the future there is a way to overthrow Benjen Black-Briar.  (I just don't like him.)   Maybe even start your own brothel.  Helga's bunk house seems like a logical place to set up shop.

It will be a while before it's ready to add to the mod, but my plan for the quest line for the Dibella's Garden brothel involves making it possible for the brothel to operate in Riften and loosening Benjen's hold on the region so that they can. I don't intend for it to turn out well for him if you choose that path ?

On 6/2/2020 at 3:25 AM, ruddycray said:

It will be a while before it's ready to add to the mod, but my plan for the quest line for the Dibella's Garden brothel involves making it possible for the brothel to operate in Riften and loosening Benjen's hold on the region so that they can. I don't intend for it to turn out well for him if you choose that path ?

on that note, where the heck is Benjen? He put a bounty on my head and now I can't find him anymore.

1 hour ago, TheNewDude said:

supposed to, yes, actually there, nope

even nocliped and searched most of the buildings, I can't find him

That's odd. There shouldn't be anything to make him move anywhere. If you're comfortable with console, he's ref ID xx07a5db. I'm curious where he wound up for you, too.

Also, just to check, you haven't installed any additional mods that might affect Riften or anything?

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

That's odd. There shouldn't be anything to make him move anywhere. If you're comfortable with console, he's ref ID xx07a5db. I'm curious where he wound up for you, too.

Also, just to check, you haven't installed any additional mods that might affect Riften or anything?

nope, I did not install any mods that should change any of the cities, other than Lively Inns and Taverns I didn't install any mods that change cells. Mostly animation packs..

Edit, thanks, found him with the console in a random corner of the inn with his girls scattered in other parts of the room.

Solved that problem.

Also is there actually anything to do now? Like I have all the licenses and pay to Benjen, what's next?

54 minutes ago, TheNewDude said:

nope, I did not install any mods that should change any of the cities, other than Lively Inns and Taverns I didn't install any mods that change cells. Mostly animation packs..

Edit, thanks, found him with the console in a random corner of the inn with his girls scattered in other parts of the room.

Solved that problem.

Also is there actually anything to do now? Like I have all the licenses and pay to Benjen, what's next?

OK, weird. Wonder how he got there. You don't by any chance have any mods that make NPCs run away from dragons or anything like that? Just trying to figure out what might make him leave his spot. I may need to change the kind of package he's running so he'll go back where he's supposed to if he leaves the area for some reason.

Beyond the license quests, there is one additional Benjen quest (Restraint of Trade), a repeatable Entertain the Troops quest out of Windhelm (if you aren't a soldier yourself), one additional job for Dibella's Garden (the downstairs party), and the optional Winterhold quest that the steward tells you about (with Vanikseth) that are available right now. Other than that, there is the training available at the brothel and just general prostitution. I am working on more quests and odd prostitution jobs, but I'm going to be releasing those gradually. This is basically an early access mod right now.

OK, weird. Wonder how he got there. You don't by any chance have any mods that make NPCs run away from dragons or anything like that? Just trying to figure out what might make him leave his spot. I may need to change the kind of package he's running so he'll go back where he's supposed to if he leaves the area for some reason.

nope, I have nothing modyfing NPC behaviour - outside of sex - and no recent dragon attacks. no stalkers nor raids or anything else to enable attacks inside the city.

Maybe it has to do with the bounty?

Beyond the license quests, there is one additional Benjen quest (Restraint of Trade), a repeatable Entertain the Troops quest out of Windhelm (if you aren't a soldier yourself), one additional job for Dibella's Garden (the downstairs party), and the optional Winterhold quest that the steward tells you about (with Vanikseth) that are available right now. Other than that, there is the training available at the brothel and just general prostitution. I am working on more quests and odd prostitution jobs, but I'm going to be releasing those gradually. This is basically an early access mod right now.

okay, thank you.

----

also small oopsy, I canged some of my mods shortly after I found him again (doing the same shit for 105h gets boring), broke my player character and now have to restart with a lot more mods enabled. so I can't give you a mod order if that would have helped...

13 minutes ago, TheNewDude said:

nope, I have nothing modyfing NPC behaviour - outside of sex - and no recent dragon attacks. no stalkers nor raids or anything else to enable attacks inside the city.

Maybe it has to do with the bounty?

okay, thank you.

----

also small oopsy, I canged some of my mods shortly after I found him again (doing the same shit for 105h gets boring), broke my player character and now have to restart with a lot more mods enabled. so I can't give you a mod order if that would have helped...

It would be nice, but I'm not too worried about it. I've had problems with the type of package he's running before, so I have some ideas for changes I want to make to avoid it. I just won't necessarily be able to tell for sure that it worked, but based on some past experiences I'm good with just trying it.

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, when we first do a trial for the madam at the brothel, she comments about the player needing some practice at blowjob or sex, after seeing the player in action. Is there any condition that would change her comments, like sexlab stats or duration of sex?

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

By the way, when we first do a trial for the madam at the brothel, she comments about the player needing some practice at blowjob or sex, after seeing the player in action. Is there any condition that would change her comments, like sexlab stats or duration of sex?

Yes, it's based on SexLab stats.

• 1 month later...

Working on it. I may put out something fairly soon. I've added a couple of new quests, fixed some bugs, and added some new features to existing stuff, so I'm getting to a point where it will be worthwhile to put something new out.

29 minutes ago, Highborn said:

btw, last version I saw on TES5edit that it was supposed to have more questions from the madam in the interview at the brothel, are you still planning on implement them?

Not really. I originally was going to have that be how you set mod options, but there are too many ways to start mod content for that to be workable, at least in that form.

8 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

Not really. I originally was going to have that be how you set mod options, but there are too many ways to start mod content for that to be workable, at least in that form.

Well, even if it doesn't serve the purpose to set mod options, I think expanding the interview could be nice for the player to develop their role-playing background. Some of the responses and dialogues seemed very interesting. 

8 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Well, even if it doesn't serve the purpose to set mod options, I think expanding the interview could be nice for the player to develop their role-playing background. Some of the responses and dialogues seemed very interesting. 

I'll give it some thought. To be honest, I also got sick of going through the interview early on, but I've also gotten a lot better at figuring out how to make things easier on myself since then. I agree it lends itself to role-playing - that was why I wrote so many possible responses for some of them, because many of the choices would have done the same things as far as options go.

Really nice quests. Well done. :)

I'd only suggest, if possible, to add drinking animations when you select the semen sample, I believe vanilla ones would work decent enough. A small issue was that Benjen decided to sit in one of the chairs in the Black-Briar meadery that was facing the wall, so it was a bit weird that he would greet the guests without even looking at them. Maybe a fixed spot for him could be used. But it's just a minor detail. lol

Regarding Calia's quest, one small 'issue' was that when I talked with Nazeem in the streets, he asked to meet me at night in the Drunken Huntsman, but when I talk to him there, he has the same dialogues, as if we were meeting for the first time.

The book we receive from Calia was also very interesting, nice little story. Not exactly a suggestion, but I think that could work even as a nice Alternate Start LAL add on. lol

Great work, quests running smooth as always!

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

Really nice quests. Well done. :)

I'd only suggest, if possible, to add drinking animations when you select the semen sample, I believe vanilla ones would work decent enough. A small issue was that Benjen decided to sit in one of the chairs in the Black-Briar meadery that was facing the wall, so it was a bit weird that he would greet the guests without even looking at them. Maybe a fixed spot for him could be used. But it's just a minor detail. lol

Regarding Calia's quest, one small 'issue' was that when I talked with Nazeem in the streets, he asked to meet me at night in the Drunken Huntsman, but when I talk to him there, he has the same dialogues, as if we were meeting for the first time.

The book we receive from Calia was also very interesting, nice little story. Not exactly a suggestion, but I think that could work even as a nice Alternate Start LAL add on. lol

Great work, quests running smooth as always!

I'm going to have a choreographed scene for Benjen's intro so his placement will make more sense. I just didn't get around to it yet.

For the Calia quest, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but just to make sure we're talking about the same things, he actually tells you to go there during the day (he doesn't say this part, but it's when his wife is not at home).