15 hours ago, Imperfected said:

I'll have to check, but my immediate guess would be that the Immersive Wenches mod tends to just liberally slather NPCs all over the place, so it's likely to have added a few extra soldiers.

I just tried that one out, and I don't see any extra soldiers. The dialogue option is also available for every soldier that I do see. Do you mind posting your full mod list?

So i'm giving this a try. Thought i'd share my experiences thus far in case it's of use. I use alternate start so i picked the house in the pale and went outside. Talking to the carriage driver = CTD before i was able to select a destination. That's a first for me. Can't imagine why this mod would affect the carriage drivers so that might be something else. I did ok with prostitution at the bannered mare. No issues with that after i bought a licence. Then i ported to Riften and tried to find the guy that sounds like a pimp (who was previously in the ragged flaggon). Might be worth giving us a clue where you moved him to as i ran all over Riften and had no luck finding him. So i thought i'd try out the brothel outside Solitude. I ported myself to Katla's Farm and started running towards it but had another CTD before i could get close. No idea what might be causing that. I dont usually have an issue in that area of the map. Anyway, keep at it. Im liking what i see so far. ?

7 hours ago, Teddar said:

So i'm giving this a try. Thought i'd share my experiences thus far in case it's of use. I use alternate start so i picked the house in the pale and went outside. Talking to the carriage driver = CTD before i was able to select a destination. That's a first for me. Can't imagine why this mod would affect the carriage drivers so that might be something else. I did ok with prostitution at the bannered mare. No issues with that after i bought a licence. Then i ported to Riften and tried to find the guy that sounds like a pimp (who was previously in the ragged flaggon). Might be worth giving us a clue where you moved him to as i ran all over Riften and had no luck finding him. So i thought i'd try out the brothel outside Solitude. I ported myself to Katla's Farm and started running towards it but had another CTD before i could get close. No idea what might be causing that. I dont usually have an issue in that area of the map. Anyway, keep at it. Im liking what i see so far. ?

If you can post or message me your load order, I might see if I can reproduce the CTDs on my end. I don't know if I'll have much luck.

• As you suggested, this mod doesn't change the carriage drivers at all.
  • I tried doing the Heljarchen Hall alternate start, and I didn't have any CTD when I left the house, but I also didn't see a carriage driver right outside if that's what you meant. The carriage driver I talked to was outside Whiterun.
  • This mod doesn't make any edits anywhere near Heljarchen Hall. The only NPCs it adds in the Pale are added to a "holding" cell and then moved into the city of Dawnstar itself or the Windpeak Inn.
  • This mod does make some pretty big edits that aren't too ridiculously far away from Katla's farm, but my understanding is that the biggest stability problems come from either mod conflicts or deleting exterior navmeshes. I did edit the exterior navmeshes outside the brothel a lot, but I didn't delete any of them.

I will look at giving some better clues toward where to find Benjen in a future release (maybe townspeople dialogue or something). In the meantime, you should find him behind Haelga's Bunkhouse near the purchasable player home. If he's not there once the Riften quest has started, then something is going wrong. The quest will only start if you talk to an innkeeper in the Rift about working in their inn. I'll also probably have him always enabled in the future, but for now he pops into existence when the quest starts.

6 hours ago, ruddycray said:

If you can post or message me your load order, I might see if I can reproduce the CTDs on my end. I don't know if I'll have much luck.

• As you suggested, this mod doesn't change the carriage drivers at all.
  • I tried doing the Heljarchen Hall alternate start, and I didn't have any CTD when I left the house, but I also didn't see a carriage driver right outside if that's what you meant. The carriage driver I talked to was outside Whiterun.
  • This mod doesn't make any edits anywhere near Heljarchen Hall. The only NPCs it adds in the Pale are added to a "holding" cell and then moved into the city of Dawnstar itself or the Windpeak Inn.
  • This mod does make some pretty big edits that aren't too ridiculously far away from Katla's farm, but my understanding is that the biggest stability problems come from either mod conflicts or deleting exterior navmeshes. I did edit the exterior navmeshes outside the brothel a lot, but I didn't delete any of them.

I will look at giving some better clues toward where to find Benjen in a future release (maybe townspeople dialogue or something). In the meantime, you should find him behind Haelga's Bunkhouse near the purchasable player home. If he's not there once the Riften quest has started, then something is going wrong. The quest will only start if you talk to an innkeeper in the Rift about working in their inn. I'll also probably have him always enabled in the future, but for now he pops into existence when the quest starts.

Thanks for the response. I have attached my load-order (just in case) but you're likely correct. The issues i am having are probably related to another mod. I removed a few mods before i installed yours so that i would have anything that i thought might conflict. Something probably got left behind. The carriage driver i spoke to was the one outside Heljarchen Hall and that has me thinking that either Slaverun reloaded or Maria Eden (both of which I have had installed recently) have left something behind when un-installed as they both edit the drivers behaviours?

LoadOrder.txt

Ok. Solved my crashing issue (i think) it seems to have been related to either Interesting NPC's or more likely Hydra Slavegirls. Hydra adds furniture dotted around the world and Whore NPC's so that might have been it. I have a more problematic issue now. I did the Winterhold quest and the spell that the Necromancer casts on me never ends. I have a blue glow and spell crackle sound everywhere i go now with no apparent way to remove it. I used "sexchange" to change to a male and back to female. That removed the sound but not the spell effect and the sound returns when  reload a save. I'm not sure if this is a known Skyrim bug or related to this mod but i thought i should mention it. Oh and another quest issue. There is no location marker for the father you have to look for in the Morthal quest. I couldn't find his house after a couple of hours of running around and you can't get the housecarl to tell you where to look again. In the end i used CoC to port to his house. A quest marker or repeat dialogue for the housecarl would help. Also, when i returned to the ghost, she wouldn't talk to me so i had to setstage to progress he quest. Oh, one more issue. The madame in the Solitude Dibella brothel accuses me of whoring without a licence even though i went and got one from Whiterun. Do i need to get them all before i can work in the brothel or is that a bug perhaps? Anyway, testing continues....?

3 hours ago, Teddar said:

Ok. Solved my crashing issue (i think) it seems to have been related to either Interesting NPC's or more likely Hydra Slavegirls. Hydra adds furniture dotted around the world and Whore NPC's so that might have been it. I have a more problematic issue now. I did the Winterhold quest and the spell that the Necromancer casts on me never ends. I have a blue glow and spell crackle sound everywhere i go now with no apparent way to remove it. I used "sexchange" to change to a male and back to female. That removed the sound but not the spell effect and the sound returns when  reload a save. I'm not sure if this is a known Skyrim bug or related to this mod but i thought i should mention it. Oh and another quest issue. There is no location marker for the father you have to look for in the Morthal quest. I couldn't find his house after a couple of hours of running around and you can't get the housecarl to tell you where to look again. In the end i used CoC to port to his house. A quest marker or repeat dialogue for the housecarl would help. Also, when i returned to the ghost, she wouldn't talk to me so i had to setstage to progress he quest. Oh, one more issue. The madame in the Solitude Dibella brothel accuses me of whoring without a licence even though i went and got one from Whiterun. Do i need to get them all before i can work in the brothel or is that a bug perhaps? Anyway, testing continues....?

Ah, OK. Yes, Interesting NPCs is a huge mod, and Hydra Slavegirls makes lots of edits, though I don't know exactly how it does what it does. I'll give them a spin when I get a chance and see what happens, but I don't know that I'll be able to guarantee that this mod will work with those, depending on how many edits they make to the game world. Thanks for the info.

• The Vanikseth spell duration is a bug. I meant it to last 1 day game time, which is itself probably too long, but I set it to 1 day duration in the editor, which is real time. Short of it is you'll either have to dispel it in the console or wait about 20 days of game time for it to go away. For 0.3, I'll shorten the duration and make it dispel once you've done what Vanikseth asks of you.
  • I'm not sure how I've never noticed that sound before, but I am able to reproduce it on my end, and it's super annoying. Fixing the duration bug should also fix that. Until I fix that, you can get rid of the effect with the console command player.dispel xx0b22a7 (replace xx with this mod's load order value from your mod manager, or the first two digits if you type help tap and find something from this mod in the console) or by waiting 20 days. I'd probably recommend the console approach.
  • I'll look at making Intius' house a bit easier to find, because honestly sometimes I have to look for it, and I put it there. I dislike giving the player psychic powers, so I'll probably make it necessary to ask around Rorikstead to get a map marker rather than doing the GPS tracking device route.
  • What path through the Morthal quest did you take? See spoiler section below.
  • If you've only gotten a license in Whiterun, then the madam is correct - you don't have a license to work in Haafingar. That's by design. You don't have to get all of the licenses, just the one for the brothel location - in this case, Solitude.

Spoiler

The Morthal quest can only advance once Intius is dead or arrested. There are multiple ways to go about this, so it would be helpful to know exactly what you did, because I don't know of any path that dead-ends. It might just not be obvious what you're supposed to do next.

In case anyone else reading this is having trouble finding Intius, his house is at this location. The visible map marker is Morthal:

Spoiler

image.png.74b670d27ede5bbf6396d91b342d1c77.png

Thanks for all the reports. It does help :)

Edit: Had wrong hold name. Solitude's hold is Haafingar not Hjaalmarch.

I'm glad my observations were of assistance. On the Morthal quest. I managed the persuasion check and he handed himself in. However, when i went back to talk to the ghost, she spawned with the other ghost and they both stood there not talking to me. If i had to guess, it could be that they were waiting for a sexlab scene to play that the mod didn't call? I have no idea what i'm talking about by the way ?. Oh and my crash near carriage drivers bug is not fixed. It seems that if I go anywhere near one, i crash within around 15 seconds or so. I can get around it with CoC hacks though so it's no big deal right now. I'll port into solitude and get a licence sorted before trying the brothel again. Great work on the mod so far. I like the story elements. There's only so many times you can watch a sex scene before you start wishing there was more story going on around it.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

I'm glad my observations were of assistance. On the Morthal quest. I managed the persuasion check and he handed himself in. However, when i went back to talk to the ghost, she spawned with the other ghost and they both stood there not talking to me. If i had to guess, it could be that they were waiting for a sexlab scene to play that the mod didn't call? I have no idea what i'm talking about by the way ?. Oh and my crash near carriage drivers bug is not fixed. It seems that if I go anywhere near one, i crash within around 15 seconds or so. I can get around it with CoC hacks though so it's no big deal right now. I'll port into solitude and get a licence sorted before trying the brothel again. Great work on the mod so far. I like the story elements. There's only so many times you can watch a sex scene before you start wishing there was more story going on around it.

Hmm. I'd agree it sounds like a SexLab scene isn't starting, but I don't believe it's because the mod isn't calling for it. A few things you might try:

• COC far away and change cells a bit just to make sure their 3D is unloaded, then go back to the marsh. The sex scenes for them are triggered in an OnLoad event for the actor.
  • Wait 12 hours for them to disappear and then wait another 12 for them to reappear, and see if the scene triggers.
  • If the scene not triggering is reliably reproducible, I may need to see your SexLab logs to figure out why the scene isn't starting.

I've added a bug to my tracker for the mod to double-check if scenes start. Depending on what the problem is, I may not be able to "fix" it, but it shouldn't hang the quests if it happens.

If you're sure that your CTDs happen specifically when you get near any carriage drivers, I'd say it's unlikely that this mod has much of anything to do with it. At this point in the mod's development, I haven't made very many edits to the Tamriel worldspace. Off-hand, I believe I added a marker in the Morthal swamp, a brothel near Solitude, Intius' house near the mountains northeast of Rorikstead, and the door to Vanikseth's workroom. If you're getting a CTD if you approach the carriage driver near, say, Markarth, I haven't made any edits there.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:11 PM, ruddycray said:

I just tried that one out, and I don't see any extra soldiers. The dialogue option is also available for every soldier that I do see. Do you mind posting your full mod list?

So, while there are soldiers there (female ones, obviously) who show as having last been edited by Immersive Wenches, when I tried reloading the save to get more information everything worked fine.  All of them, including the female ones from IW, had the dialogue and it fired correctly.  Guess a script just needed another go at it on loading, or something.

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

Hmm. I'd agree it sounds like a SexLab scene isn't starting, but I don't believe it's because the mod isn't calling for it. A few things you might try:

• COC far away and change cells a bit just to make sure their 3D is unloaded, then go back to the marsh. The sex scenes for them are triggered in an OnLoad event for the actor.
  • Wait 12 hours for them to disappear and then wait another 12 for them to reappear, and see if the scene triggers.
  • If the scene not triggering is reliably reproducible, I may need to see your SexLab logs to figure out why the scene isn't starting.

I've added a bug to my tracker for the mod to double-check if scenes start. Depending on what the problem is, I may not be able to "fix" it, but it shouldn't hang the quests if it happens.

If you're sure that your CTDs happen specifically when you get near any carriage drivers, I'd say it's unlikely that this mod has much of anything to do with it. At this point in the mod's development, I haven't made very many edits to the Tamriel worldspace. Off-hand, I believe I added a marker in the Morthal swamp, a brothel near Solitude, Intius' house near the mountains northeast of Rorikstead, and the door to Vanikseth's workroom. If you're getting a CTD if you approach the carriage driver near, say, Markarth, I haven't made any edits there.

I think i found what the issue was. More nasty Critters wanted to overwrite my XP32 skeleton (for Horses). Of course i said Hell No as that sounded like a bad idea. In desperation i re-installed MNC and let it overwrite. No crashes since i did that so i think im ok now, fingers crossed. I had already gone back to an earlier save so i need to do Morthal again. I'll try out your suggestions next time if i encounter the issue again. Currently im wrestling with the Solitude quest. I found two of the girls i needed. One in the inn in Solitude and one in Dragon Bridge Inn. I'll be damned if i can find the other two. I think i've been to every other inn in skyrim, even went down to the Ragged Flagon. The only other girl i've seen turned up when i was testing out working for the Riften pimp but she hasn't shown up again on this playthrough. Without quest markers or clues in the quest text, this one has me stumped at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Imperfected said:

So, while there are soldiers there (female ones, obviously) who show as having last been edited by Immersive Wenches, when I tried reloading the save to get more information everything worked fine.  All of them, including the female ones from IW, had the dialogue and it fired correctly.  Guess a script just needed another go at it on loading, or something.

That's weird. The quest doesn't actually attach any scripts or use scripts to detect who can be solicited. It just relies on conditions. Either way, glad it's working for you now.

49 minutes ago, Teddar said:

I think i found what the issue was. More nasty Critters wanted to overwrite my XP32 skeleton (for Horses). Of course i said Hell No as that sounded like a bad idea. In desperation i re-installed MNC and let it overwrite. No crashes since i did that so i think im ok now, fingers crossed. I had already gone back to an earlier save so i need to do Morthal again. I'll try out your suggestions next time if i encounter the issue again. Currently im wrestling with the Solitude quest. I found two of the girls i needed. One in the inn in Solitude and one in Dragon Bridge Inn. I'll be damned if i can find the other two. I think i've been to every other inn in skyrim, even went down to the Ragged Flagon. The only other girl i've seen turned up when i was testing out working for the Riften pimp but she hasn't shown up again on this playthrough. Without quest markers or clues in the quest text, this one has me stumped at the moment. 

All of the girls for the Solitude quest are in either Solitude or Dragon Bridge. I do already have a bug titled "Make townspeople give hints about non-DG girls for Solitude party" that I'm tracking for a future release.  Your options are in the spoiler section.

Spoiler

Tlatha in Dragon Bridge (sounds like you already found her)

Siarra in the Winking Skeever (sounds like you already found her, too)

Janilla in the Temple of the Divines

Kella on the streets of Solitude at the back entrance to the Bard's College between that building and Bryling's house

You can just hire girls for the party from Dibella's Garden for 250 each (or 900 total if you do all 4 from there) - speak to the madam. I haven't added dialogue for talking to the girls directly yet.

The skeleton issue does sound like something that could cause a crash, so hopefully you've solved it.

43 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

All of the girls for the Solitude quest are in either Solitude or Dragon Bridge. I do already have a bug titled "Make townspeople give hints about non-DG girls for Solitude party" that I'm tracking for a future release.  Your options are in the spoiler section.

Hide contents

Tlatha in Dragon Bridge (sounds like you already found her)

Siarra in the Winking Skeever (sounds like you already found her, too)

Janilla in the Temple of the Divines

Kella on the streets of Solitude at the back entrance to the Bard's College between that building and Bryling's house

You can just hire girls for the party from Dibella's Garden for 250 each (or 900 total if you do all 4 from there) - speak to the madam. I haven't added dialogue for talking to the girls directly yet.

The skeleton issue does sound like something that could cause a crash, so hopefully you've solved it.

Ok, thanks. Damn, i tried talking to the girls at the brothel but not the madame. I was so close, haha! This reminds me of old school RPGs where there was no hand-holding. It's frustrating as hell but more rewarding if you do manage to figure it out. Personally, i think clues in the quest dialogue would be more immersive than giant arrows pointing at someone's head, lol. 

I have to say, this is such an entertaining mod! I love how its basic and easy to use. I started with your first release and loved it until I came to Morthal. Could never get that one to wrk for me. So I did a clean save and upgraded to your latest. So far with the brothel and solitude, I'm loving it. Next is Morthal, I'll let you know on that one. I wanted to say great job on the mod, and keep up the great work and of course! Thank you!

3 hours ago, madgriff0131 said:

I have to say, this is such an entertaining mod! I love how its basic and easy to use. I started with your first release and loved it until I came to Morthal. Could never get that one to wrk for me. So I did a clean save and upgraded to your latest. So far with the brothel and solitude, I'm loving it. Next is Morthal, I'll let you know on that one. I wanted to say great job on the mod, and keep up the great work and of course! Thank you!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! If you have a problem with the Morthal quest, please don't hesitate to post here.

I really LOVE the setting you planned (no combat female character), well done.

I'll wait for a more refined version, since you tried to be lore friendly I suggest you add a list of suggested complementary mods which are compatible.

PS: what body did you use for the screens?

8 hours ago, most_wanted said:

I really LOVE the setting you planned (no combat female character), well done.

I'll wait for a more refined version, since you tried to be lore friendly I suggest you add a list of suggested complementary mods which are compatible.

PS: what body did you use for the screens?

I like the idea of posting complementary mods to go with this one for the play style I'm trying to enable, but I don't know when I'll be able to devote a lot of time to making it. In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions I'd be interested in trying them myself.

The body in the screenshots is just CBBE Slim with some BodySlide adjustments. I don't remember how much I changed from the defaults, but I've got

Breasts

Center 35%

Flatness 10%

Smaller 1 60%

Push Together 25%

All others 0%

Nipples

Point Down 20%

Size 50%

All others 0%

13 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I like the idea of posting complementary mods to go with this one for the play style I'm trying to enable, but I don't know when I'll be able to devote a lot of time to making it. In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions I'd be interested in trying them myself.

The body in the screenshots is just CBBE Slim with some BodySlide adjustments. I don't remember how much I changed from the defaults, but I've got

Breasts

Center 35%

Flatness 10%

Smaller 1 60%

Push Together 25%

All others 0%

Nipples

Point Down 20%

Size 50%

All others 0%

Ok as I've said I've yet to try your mod, but building on your nice idea of a well integrated (dedicated quests + fitting prostitution mod) Skyrim new experience (as if from the eyes of a common NPC), and considering that you'd like to stay lore friendly (which doesn't mean sex doesn't exist like in the obviously washed out Bethesda experience :P)..

..my conclusion is that you should search for mods that heps you get as lore friendly as possible and as close as your alternate (more realistic) version of Skyrim.

So thinking about what could be a sort of setup for your mod I thought about:

Adult mods

1) I'm not sure about this: having sex in the middle of a street for me is immersion breaking, I don't remember if there's the need of a mod that fix it (so our character search or is brough to a more private place) or if it's already in sexlab.

2) Sexist/Derogatory comments from guards/npcs: as for immersion I think this is fantastic (without the 4th wall comments enabled of course), you could use it as it is or even integrate it with your mod. This is the mod, this is a fix

3) Drugs: maybe that's too much for your scope, but use of drugs and its consequences can add a lot to the immersion (unfortunately this extended version doesn't seem to be SSE compatible) and maybe can integrate with your idea or be some sort of gameover

4) Solutions: if the scope of your idea is also to link the players with a more standard playthrough then an integration with Solutions could be ideal (this is the original not sse compatible, as you can see it alters a lot of quests)

Standard mods

1) A mod like trade and barter, I'm using it in my playthrough, it's incredibly simple to setup (there are just presets to activate from the MCM), and you could use it as a base for a well balanced prostitution experience. What I mean is that the mod already balance the whole economy (in a realistic preset making money is difficult and you buy higher and sell lower, get better prices with better relationships or depending on your race, and so on..), so you could build your "prostitution economy" on that. My preference would be to build it as a difficult experience (so for example the job initially pays poorly, the innkeeper keeps getting the better cut, problems like some clients not paying or getting more than what they paid for..and so on, you get the idea of what should be a harsh Skyrim world :P). The "output" of all this of course is how and why our character needs a certain amount of money.

Just my 2c, maybe it will give you some inspiration ;)

3 hours ago, most_wanted said:

Ok as I've said I've yet to try your mod, but building on your nice idea of a well integrated (dedicated quests + fitting prostitution mod) Skyrim new experience (as if from the eyes of a common NPC), and considering that you'd like to stay lore friendly (which doesn't mean sex doesn't exist like in the obviously washed out Bethesda experience :P)..

..my conclusion is that you should search for mods that heps you get as lore friendly as possible and as close as your alternate (more realistic) version of Skyrim.

So thinking about what could be a sort of setup for your mod I thought about:

Adult mods

1) I'm not sure about this: having sex in the middle of a street for me is immersion breaking, I don't remember if there's the need of a mod that fix it (so our character search or is brough to a more private place) or if it's already in sexlab.

2) Sexist/Derogatory comments from guards/npcs: as for immersion I think this is fantastic (without the 4th wall comments enabled of course), you could use it as it is or even integrate it with your mod. This is the mod, this is a fix

3) Drugs: maybe that's too much for your scope, but use of drugs and its consequences can add a lot to the immersion (unfortunately this extended version doesn't seem to be SSE compatible) and maybe can integrate with your idea or be some sort of gameover

4) Solutions: if the scope of your idea is also to link the players with a more standard playthrough then an integration with Solutions could be ideal (this is the original not sse compatible, as you can see it alters a lot of quests)

Standard mods

1) A mod like trade and barter, I'm using it in my playthrough, it's incredibly simple to setup (there are just presets to activate from the MCM), and you could use it as a base for a well balanced prostitution experience. What I mean is that the mod already balance the whole economy (in a realistic preset making money is difficult and you buy higher and sell lower, get better prices with better relationships or depending on your race, and so on..), so you could build your "prostitution economy" on that. My preference would be to build it as a difficult experience (so for example the job initially pays poorly, the innkeeper keeps getting the better cut, problems like some clients not paying or getting more than what they paid for..and so on, you get the idea of what should be a harsh Skyrim world :P). The "output" of all this of course is how and why our character needs a certain amount of money.

Just my 2c, maybe it will give you some inspiration ;)

Those could be useful for some mix and match options for people. To be honest, I'm not exactly trying to make Skyrim a "hard world for women" kind of place, though there may be some elements of that in my mod, and I don't think it's incompatible with what I'm doing. What I'm really going for is something where an alternate start mod that has me starting out as left for dead and having no belongings could let me play like going into a zombie-infested tomb by myself would scare the shit out of me until I built up some skills and confidence. Until then, I'd just be trying to get by.

With that idea in mind, I do like the idea of things like economy mods, coupled with a realistic needs mod so that you have to spend some of that money you're earning on things. I will be adjusting how earnings work in some future release. Right now, you just get a permanent flat rate.

I'm actually planning to do something like either integrating an optional no public sex element to my mod or relying on a mod that already does that. I agree that can be immersion-breaking.

I do not plan to make it so that someone can fail to pay you what you're owed, unless it's in the context of working somewhere that wouldn't back that up with some muscle. Realistically, if someone in an inn failed to pay you, you'd tell the innkeeper, who would either kick the person out or involve the guards - not because he gave a damn about you, but because you'd be cheating him out of his money. Some of the other prostitution mods I've played have bothered me for that exact reason - someone either stiffs me or rapes me, and there are no consequences. To be honest, that doesn't feel realistic to me, even for a super-misogynistic game world (which isn't what I'm trying to build), because someone would care that they weren't getting paid.

If I ever implement the ability to work without an employer, then I'd probably include something like this, though, because that would give you an incentive to work for someone.

An NPC comments mod can be compatible with the idea I'm going for, but I'd be thinking something along the lines of Flirty Commonwealth for FO4 for myself. The comments are there, and they definitely have sexual overtones, but they're not hateful. But that's just my personal taste. Also, acknowledging that you haven't tried my mod yet, one of the ideas I'm going for is that one of the employers you can work for has an air of respectability about it that would keep people from making those kinds of comments, at least very often or to your face.

The difficulty I see in making recommendations for other mods is that it really depends on what you as the player want your game world to be. From that point of view, it's honestly not going to be a priority for me, because making the mod alone takes a ton of work and time. Trying out different combinations of mods to tell you how to build a particular flavor is a cool idea, but not likely one I'll be getting to anytime soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Boondockroberts said:

Little issue, not sure the cause. In the Dibella Brothel I get a massage about not being legal even though I have a license, so she keeps running at me in the scenes. Not a huge deal because it all still works "sorry, it won't happen again" and continues as normal but no idea what caused it.

Two quick things to check:

1. Do you have a Solitude license? You have to have the license for the area you're working in.

2. Do you have the license in your inventory? Right now it requires you to keep it in your possession. I'll be looking at a better way to handle that for a later release.

If yes to both questions I don't know what the cause would be and would have look into it.

1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

Two quick things to check:

1. Do you have a Solitude license? You have to have the license for the area you're working in.

2. Do you have the license in your inventory? Right now it requires you to keep it in your possession. I'll be looking at a better way to handle that for a later release.

If yes to both questions I don't know what the cause would be and would have look into it.

ahh, don't have solitude license. Figured it was on it's own being a brothal and I was allowed to operate. I'll try that as soon as I figure out where the hell that guy who made his daughter a ghost is.