On 10/2/2022 at 2:49 PM, Nargem said:

I'm doing the "Necrophilic Necromancy" quest from Vanikseth. Problem is after having sex with both Drauger and zombie Nord, talking with Vanikseth and then killing the zombie quest says to ask for a payment. Problem is I don't have the dialogue option to get paid. Any ideas how to solve it?

I also had this problem. 

On 10/3/2022 at 10:58 AM, Nargem said:

It fixed itself. I left his hideout, made few quests, passed couple of days, came back and I could get payment.

This is how the problem resolved itself for me, too. Maybe something going on there? 

Mod's great so far btw!

On 10/3/2022 at 7:00 PM, Sadistic_Bastard said:

I'm not sure if this has happened for anyone else, but I'm currently on the The Price Of Love quest and the dog scene isn't playing. Everyone is present, but no one is moving to start the scene. And I have reloaded a previous save and let it try again but it's just stuck. Any ideas?

Who exactly is there? You could try moving the characters with the console if they are really stuck. I have not seen that scene get stuck before, but if it is then it's going to be something that has to happen isn't finishing. Most likely that will be somebody isn't reaching the spot they're supposed to reach.

5 hours ago, PaleolithicBeast said:

I also had this problem. 

This is how the problem resolved itself for me, too. Maybe something going on there? 

Mod's great so far btw!

Thanks! I have never seen this happen before, so the more you can tell me the better, especially if you can make it happen again.

5 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

For the pilgrim quest, is it incompatible with survival mode? I'm praying at the shrine and nothing is happening (survival mode might override something because it costs 100g to pray at it)

Are you using version 0.12? Version 0.10 had a problem with survival mode for this quest that's exactly what you're describing, but I have since added a fix for it.

You can work around it by temporarily disabling survival mode, but it should not be necessary to do that with the latest version.

On 10/4/2022 at 10:29 PM, ruddycray said:

Who exactly is there? You could try moving the characters with the console if they are really stuck. I have not seen that scene get stuck before, but if it is then it's going to be something that has to happen isn't finishing. Most likely that will be somebody isn't reaching the spot they're supposed to reach.

The problem was one of Benjen's girls didn't come to the Brothel. Elyssa. I found her in the alley behind the Bunkhouse, tied her up and put her in a sack and took her to the brothel. released her right on the rug, and the scene finished. Problem solved. Good thing I have defeat. ;)

On 10/7/2022 at 2:02 AM, Sadistic_Bastard said:

The problem was one of Benjen's girls didn't come to the Brothel. Elyssa. I found her in the alley behind the Bunkhouse, tied her up and put her in a sack and took her to the brothel. released her right on the rug, and the scene finished. Problem solved. Good thing I have defeat. ;)

That's strange. She should definitely have left the alley long before that scene plays. I'll have to look into it. I'm glad you were able to solve it.

I'm getting white screen upon entering Dibella's temple. it doesn't go away and it even affects other cells when I try to leave. Any idea what it could be?

Edit: I fixed it by coc'ing into the inner sanctum and going in from there. I finished the part about rescuing the sybil quite a bit earlier, btw.

Actually, I figured it out. child Fjotra keeps running all the way back to the forsworn base she's rescued from. The next part of the quest can move ahead because of that, I'm pretty sure.

Edited by ChasteArisenDemonLord
14 hours ago, CornMuffins said:

What are the commands to get the succubus powers. 

You get them from completing a quest line. It is possible to force them with console commands but I am not where I can tell you what those are right now. I think I've given someone else those instructions. If you search this topic for "TAPQSuccubus" you might be able to find it.

4 hours ago, ChasteArisenDemonLord said:

I'm getting white screen upon entering Dibella's temple. it doesn't go away and it even affects other cells when I try to leave. Any idea what it could be?

Edit: I fixed it by coc'ing into the inner sanctum and going in from there. I finished the part about rescuing the sybil quite a bit earlier, btw.

Actually, I figured it out. child Fjotra keeps running all the way back to the forsworn base she's rescued from. The next part of the quest can move ahead because of that, I'm pretty sure.

That's strange. I've never had that happen for me. Check that you don't have any mods that are overriding her behavior. After you rescue her in vanilla Skyrim, she just stays in the temple from then on.

So as an experiment I added some npcs to the TAPWhorefaction in markarth's inn to see if they would solicit people. They didn't, so I was wondering if there's plans to add an in-game way to enroll npcs as prostitutes. This would be nice for customization and personal preferences since I may want the temple of dibella to be a big ole brothel while someone else may not, or there may be a custom NPC or a certain olfina graymane that I think should be soliciting people. TDF Prostitution had this feature tied to outfits/rings but that mod is a lil jank now so I was hoping that functionality would be incorporated here.

Also will you be posting a quest/npc list in the future so we know where all there is content?

23 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

So as an experiment I added some npcs to the TAPWhorefaction in markarth's inn to see if they would solicit people. They didn't, so I was wondering if there's plans to add an in-game way to enroll npcs as prostitutes. This would be nice for customization and personal preferences since I may want the temple of dibella to be a big ole brothel while someone else may not, or there may be a custom NPC or a certain olfina graymane that I think should be soliciting people. TDF Prostitution had this feature tied to outfits/rings but that mod is a lil jank now so I was hoping that functionality would be incorporated here.

Also will you be posting a quest/npc list in the future so we know where all there is content?

I was bored with my followers standing around in the brothels so I used Scent of Sex to write rules for them so that they perform sex when my player is around. As I only have 4 followers I wrote rule for each - one only has sex in DG brothels, one has sex in DG brothels and Inns, one only in Inns and one has sex anywhere.

54 minutes ago, 43deadwood said:

I was bored with my followers standing around in the brothels so I used Scent of Sex to write rules for them so that they perform sex when my player is around. As I only have 4 followers I wrote rule for each - one only has sex in DG brothels, one has sex in DG brothels and Inns, one only in Inns and one has sex anywhere.

Yeah I was running SSX for awhile, did a custom package with different phrases for scenes. However the script-heavy nature meant that I've been trying to ween off of it. Right now I use further lovers comfort and that slaverun scanner to achieve that role.

10 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

It's possible I might do that in the future. I do plan to eventually overhaul how autonomous sex works. I do need to be careful because that can cause a lot of interference, but it may be doable.

10 hours ago, ruddycray said:

It's possible I might do that in the future. I do plan to eventually overhaul how autonomous sex works. I do need to be careful because that can cause a lot of interference, but it may be doable.

The script you use right now seems to be fine, it just needs to be adapted a little. I have no problem modifying factions which would be a good way since it's clothing-independent then, Otherwise the ability to whitelist certain clothing/items would be the second best since we could slap a collar/ring/frilly outfit on people and have that be the trigger. Regardless I'm interested to see where this goes, I do like how there are scenes that are not independent like with falk and bryling. Nice to fill out the world like that, Irileth and Balgruuf would be another good option for affairs. Or even the black-briars and their employees at the brewery, it makes sense they would bargain some sort of loyalty check.

Just finished the quest "culmination" and the dialog option to learn the spell isn't appearing.  I'm sure it's a conflict with one of my other mods but is there any way you could post the id's for the succubus spell(s) so I can just add them from the console?

On 10/21/2022 at 8:23 AM, HabibHanson said:

The script you use right now seems to be fine, it just needs to be adapted a little. I have no problem modifying factions which would be a good way since it's clothing-independent then, Otherwise the ability to whitelist certain clothing/items would be the second best since we could slap a collar/ring/frilly outfit on people and have that be the trigger. Regardless I'm interested to see where this goes, I do like how there are scenes that are not independent like with falk and bryling. Nice to fill out the world like that, Irileth and Balgruuf would be another good option for affairs. Or even the black-briars and their employees at the brewery, it makes sense they would bargain some sort of loyalty check.

I might add some more scenes, but I am going to be a little selective about it. It would be easy to overdo it.