FF Custom Skins

Guest flingingfeces

It's also really usefull to use the program called "Everything" in unison with glossmax.

You just search for the NIF files, and just move them all into Gloss Max.

And did that help, Flinging? Did you mean to get the races or import the hair from the orc race to the Diablo Elf race?

Guest flingingfeces

Yup got it to work just fine man.  I really like the new hair styles and it's crazy that I haven't seen them before.  Next time I make a video I'll be using them.  Thanks so much for the help finding them. :)

Hey sorry to.bother you guys but I'm having trouble with the hair not showing up.for the diablobelfs the only hair in the mesh folder is coolism and that even showing

Load order as followed

Oblivion.esm

Bp2ch-ed.esm

Diabloelf.esm

Lover pk.esm

Lover creature.esm

Enhanced daedric invasion.esm

BU.esm

Cm Partners.esm

Pmrealtimeinteractions.esp

Dlcs.esp

Enhanced daedric.invasion.esp

Nomaam-BBB.esp

Kt.customrace.esp

Hotterorcwomen.esp

Maturespriggan.esp

Streamline 2.0.esp

77_umpa_sexy_walk.esp

Zero_suit.esp

Milkslave.esp

Loading_screen-vanilla no text.esp

Pirate outfit.esp

K1_R18PN.esp

Loversfse.esp

Loversrapers.esp

Lovers pk.esp

Loverscreature.esp

Loversadultyield.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Loversslavetrader.esp

Playerslaveencounter.esp

Lovermotionsmtn.esp

Loversidleanimepriority.esp

Loveranimobjectspriority.esp

LoversimmortalSisters.esp

Loversimmortalguard.esp

LSTBravilunderground.esp

Setbody.esp

Autosetbody.esp

Spellsinger.esp

Dmc special animatons.esp

Speacialanims.esp

Zzestrus.esp

Diabloelf6in1.esp

Desuchan's Kawakhajiits.esp

Bp_2ch-d disable bandblindmask.esp

Bp_2ch-d vanilla race.esp

Bp_2ch-d merged hair modules.esp

Bp_2ch-d merged eye modules.esp

Bp_2ch-d MS elves.esp

TAMCTifaLovehart.esp

GGLuna.esp

GGLynx.esp

Please help til me if load order is right or next kind of new to Oblivion 4. This way harder to mods to work propely wituout CTD your game or saves.

Yup got it to work just fine man.  I really like the new hair styles and it's crazy that I haven't seen them before.  Next time I make a video I'll be using them.  Thanks so much for the help finding them. :)

Yeah, now you won't need to use Wigs. xD

It's always nice to see the ears and such for once. By the way, is it possible to share an .ESP that has been edited to use different hairs for Diablo Elf? I mean I tecnically have all the files for it, so I'm guessing I'd just have to move the hairs from the Orc race to somplace else, right? Than I'd be able to do the same thing?

Guest flingingfeces

Yup that's how I cheat without using CS lol  Still CS is something every Oblivion modder should take the time to figure out. :P  

Ah. So someone else .esp file with the hairs added on, and the hair files in the correct place would allow me to have them, too?

Cool!

I'd add them myself, but CS's InstallShield Wizard doesn't seem to like my computer. Unfortunatly, the same could be said about a Trail verison of Photoshop I'm triyng to get installed. >:(

I'd ask if you could 'lend' your .esp, but I feel I'd be better accomplished trying to do it myself, if and when CS decides to work.

Guest flingingfeces

You can do it without using CS.  Just rename the meshes and textures to the ones of the hairs you want to see and past them over the existing mod.  :P

You can do it without using CS.  Just rename the meshes and textures to the ones of the hairs you want to see and past them over the existing mod.  :P

That works? o.o Holy crap, I thought the .ESP knew when it wasn't the right file.

I'll try that now!

Now before I do, where you able to find the hairs you where looking for? If so, do you remember their names?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found them.

Guest ThatOne

The CS only ever keeps track of the file path, name and file extension (not that I see any reason to try and use a different extension)...

You can change just about anything; static objects, textures, armors, hairs - hell, even head, eye and ear meshes. Just place it in the correct folder and run archive invalidation (if you need to).

The CS only ever keeps track of the file path, name and file extension (not that I see any reason to try and use a different extension)...

You can change just about anything; static objects, textures, armors, hairs - hell, even head, eye and ear meshes. Just place it in the correct folder and run archive invalidation (if you need to).

And.... now I'm at a draw as to what to do. I'm looking at the hairs (Meshes and Textures) of what I want to add/replace, and I'm looking at the Diablo Hairs of what I have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the files of the hairs I WANT to add.

From what I see in the ones I want to add, the individual hairs have 2 files for meshes;

. A NifSkope File. (Can't open this one in NifSkope)

. And a NetImmerse/Gamebyro File. (Can open and view this in NifSkope)

And there are 4 files in each of the individual hairs in the Texture folder, all of them labeled 'nif' as a type:

. [HairName]

. [HairName]_hh

. [HairName]_hl

. [HairName]_n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are for the hairs in the DiabloEF Hair folder that I see, and it kind of confuses me.

From what I'm looking at in the Mesh side of the Diablo hairs, each hair either has a single 'NetImmerse/GameBryo' file, or have both a 'NifSkope' file and a 'NetImmerse/GameBryo' file.

So if I wanted to replace something in Ren Hairs Mesh Folder (That only has one file) in DiabloEF with the hair I want from the PlomsOrcs Hairs Mesh Folder (Which has 2 files), than would I only add the file that overwrites the single Ren mesh file, or would I add both files (Both the NifSkope file and the NetImmerse file) overwrite the Ren NetImmerse mesh file?

I'm usually used to renaming files with the the same amount of files in what I'm overwriting. But there is an odd number of files in between what I want to add and what I want to overwrite.

Now with the Textures folder of the the Hairs in the DiabloEF race folder has also confused me.

With the Hair Texture folder to the corresponding Hair Mesh folder in DiabloEF Race, there is either only 1 set of Hair textures, or there are more, but fewer than there are hairs in the Mesh side.

I guess some hairs just use one or two texture sets for several hairs in DibaloEF race? All the hairs I want to add, from the PlomOrcs Hair folder, have their own texturesfor each hair style.

TL:DR: The hairs I want to add have a different number of files from the majority I want to overwrite. With the individual hairs I want have their own individual set of 4 texture files, while hairs I could potentially overwrite in the Diablo Elfs Hair folders only have one or two sets of texture files for several hairs. So what do I overwrite, and how do I do this without fucking up stuff?

Guest ThatOne

There should be a nif, and egm file in your meshes folder. They should have the exact same name.

On the texture side, you need at least two files - but can have many more; from glow maps to height maps. The extra files are used to increase the detail of the hair model.

When you wish to switch a hair model for another, you have to remove all of the previous hair model's files (meshes and textures) and place all of the new hair's files in their place. Don't worry about different numbers of files.

One thing you should watch out for is multiple hair models using the same hair texture. You won't see it in most cases, though.

TL;DR: Remove all files from the old hair, move in the files from the new hair. Make sure the name is the same with the correct extensions (the _n, _hh, _hl etc ARE the extensions, in this case, though you of course still need the .dds part) and you are set.

Make sure to have a backup in case something gets messed up.

There should be a nif, and egm file in your meshes folder. They should have the exact same name.

On the texture side, you need at least two files - but can have many more; from glow maps to height maps. The extra files are used to increase the detail of the hair model.

When you wish to switch a hair model for another, you have to remove all of the previous hair model's files (meshes and textures) and place all of the new hair's files in their place. Don't worry about different numbers of files.

One thing you should watch out for is multiple hair models using the same hair texture. You won't see it in most cases, though.

TL;DR: Remove all files from the old hair, move in the files from the new hair. Make sure the name is the same with the correct extensions (the _n, _hh, _hl etc ARE the extensions, in this case, though you of course still need the .dds part) and you are set.

Make sure to have a backup in case something gets messed up.

I don't know why, but texture extentions are called 'nifs' in the file type. x_x

I know they are called .dds and other things, but I hate how they where somehow labeled as a 'nif' . I think it happend when I tried to open a texture with NifSkope by accident. And than it just called it a

nif'. :/

ANYWAYS... I was browsing a thread, and I happend to miraculously find a companion mod that required you to install SKS Ren hair set to the Diablo Elfs! There was an .ESM the OP shared that had the SKS hairs set on it! So now I can use SKS on Diablo Elves! :D

So, unfortunatly, my little thing is kinda obsolete now. xD But I learned how to do stuff. :) Thanks to you for teaching me stuff!

Now time to let this thread get out of Tech support and focus on Feces' Awseom skins! ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, so there's a giant list of downloadable skins, I've downloaded FF Custom Moon Diablo with tanlines.rar, replaced the one of Moon&Diablo and they became purple. D:

Which one am I supposed to download if I only want high res classic for Moon&Diablo? Like the ones in #47 post.

Guest flingingfeces

Ok, so there's a giant list of downloadable skins, I've downloaded FF Custom Moon Diablo with tanlines.rar, replaced the one of Moon&Diablo and they became purple. D:

Which one am I supposed to download if I only want high res classic for Moon&Diablo? Like the ones in #47 post.

Hmmm just tested the Custom Moon Diablo textures and they seem to work fine,  but for the skin in post #47 it's called FF Custom Choco diablo with tanlines.  If you still get the purple texture problem then please make sure they are installed in the correct folder and you are using the diablo elf race.  I posted a link to the race in the first post as well.

The correct folder is Data/Textures/XEOT/Diabloelf.  If it'll make things easier from now on I'll start uploading them that way so all you have to is extract the rars in your game folder and overwrite the data one.

For me the path is: \Data\Textures\Characters\DiabloEF

I put the downloaded files in the Moon&Diablo folder inside above's path.

The one you said worked but few other ones were purple. I think the naming is really confusing. I downloaded FF Custom Moon Diablo with tanlines and got a purple skin.

Guest flingingfeces

Is there any chance of you taking screen shot for me to see what the problem is?  I believe that the FF Custom Moon Diablo is a retex of the original with purple tones.  I guess I should start putting the names on the pics I upload XD  

This is FF Custom Choco diablo with tanlines from the #47 post

abuWEhFw.jpg

And this is FF Custom Moon Diablo with tanlines which I downloaded thinking it's a higher res version of a default skin:

abvODkwx.jpg

I like the one from #47 post but I'm still not really satisfied. I only wanted a higher res version of default Moon&Diablo which has much lighter skin than that.

Guest ThatOne

I've got some ideas brewing for 2.0  :D

Looking forward to it! :)

May I request a custom skin for Moonshadow Elves? I have a specific idea in mind, if you care to listen.

Guest flingingfeces

This is FF Custom Choco diablo with tanlines from the #47 post

abuWEhFw.jpg

And this is FF Custom Moon Diablo with tanlines which I downloaded thinking it's a higher res version of a default skin:

abvODkwx.jpg

I like the one from #47 post but I'm still not really satisfied. I only wanted a higher res version of default Moon&Diablo which has much lighter skin than that.

It's weird that it turns out black like that the custom moon is only a color change from chocolate to purple and has bikin lines added.  It is the same res as the original and the pic of it is the second one in the list of pics posted.  I will start naming them from now and will go back and rename the ones uploaded so it's no longer confusing.  I'm sorry for not doing that originally to make it easier.

I've got some ideas brewing for 2.0  :D

Looking forward to it! :)

May I request a custom skin for Moonshadow Elves? I have a specific idea in mind, if you care to listen.

I'd be delighted to create one for you. 

Guest flingingfeces

Just a heads up everyone I'm currently working on trying to get Skyrim up and going and looking all sexy so I can start doing videos and skins for both games.  I'm not going to be doing requests until I get that all sorted out,  but please be patient and I will jump right back into them soon. :shy: