L3GION

Please would someone be willing to modify these for CBBEv3, TBBP.....I am a very very new modder and have the software but am not capable of doing this. I am currently having issues. So if someone could ever be so kind it would be wondeful... Thank you in advance.

Elewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UNP by Elewin

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30642/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D30642

Terms:

You may freely re-upload this mod, but you must leave all the files within the archive intact. You may freely modify my files for your personal use, but you MUST obtain my permission before releasing your work to the public. I still would like to ensure that all derivative works maintain a certain level of quality standard.

Concerning CBBE/ADEC support:

No. I do not use those bodies. I model all my outfits on the UNP body, and I'm too lazy to convert them to any other body types. If you or someone you know are/is willing to do the conversion, feel free to do so, but you MUST obtain my permission before releasing it.

THANK YOU ELEWIN

(EDIT)------>I did find it for CBBE but it is still the High heel system!  P.S..... I have not tried this yet.... So if anybody wants it. here ya go.

Forgive me if I am wrong on this.. I am trying this actually now...LOL

OK edit------> Here it is for CBBE... Sorry for the delay people.

hdtHighHeel_alpha10_2_translated.7z

HeelsOnPlatformCBBE1_42try2-32049-1-42.rar

post-61716-0-82993700-1362797405_thumb.jpg

post-61716-0-40356700-1362797612_thumb.jpg

hmm I find that one to have too "abusive" heels, also makes the feet look weird for my taste.

I prefer this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22933

Except those little 1-inch heels just chop the calf off, like most standard heels.  Elewin's uses the HH System which elevates the body when high heels are equipped, and leaves the ankles unmolested.

they are not THAT small, about 1/3 of those "hentai-like" shoes (about the normal size of everyday heels, like business shoes and stuff as opposed to stripper sized ones >_<), personally I find the too high bersion both out of context with Skyrim and too close to the hentai look that many people love, just not me.

these do steal a bit of calf, but it is so well done that you barely notice even when you take a long glare at them, I do have the female catwalk animation mod tho (fits like a glove), if you don't use it, it prly makes it look pretty bad.

plus it has awesome stockings ^^  (and other stuff)

hmm I find that one to have too "abusive" heels, also makes the feet look weird for my taste.

I prefer this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22933

Except those little 1-inch heels just chop the calf off, like most standard heels.  Elewin's uses the HH System which elevates the body when high heels are equipped, and leaves the ankles unmolested.

they are not THAT small, about 1/3 of those "hentai-like" shoes (about the normal size of everyday heels, like business shoes and stuff as opposed to stripper sized ones >_<), personally I find the too high bersion both out of context with Skyrim and too close to the hentai look that many people love, just not me.

these do steal a bit of calf, but it is so well done that you barely notice even when you take a long glare at them, I do have the female catwalk animation mod tho (fits like a glove), if you don't use it, it prly makes it look pretty bad.

plus it has awesome stockings ^^  (and other stuff)

I don't really know where you got the information that shoes like this

Christian-Louboutin-Maggie-140mm-Side-Pu

are typical for hentai and you don't really want to tell me that you seriously think that Newmiller's shoes fit better into Skyrim than any other shoe with heels.

I don't really know where you got the information that shoes like this

Christian-Louboutin-Maggie-140mm-Side-Pu

are typical for hentai and you don't really want to tell me that you seriously think that Newmiller's shoes fit better into Skyrim than any other shoe with heels.

perhaps a poor choice of words, what I meant to say was "exaggerated" cuz hentai usually exaggerates stuff.

however, "normal" heels befit a medieval Nordic culture( actually I think northern folk used platformed shoes? /shrug, but Portuguese Spanish/french/Italian/Brits/etc did use short heels) more than those huge heels, yes, that is exactly what I meant to say, surely you are not suggesting you see the nord women running around in modern-like huge heel'ed shoes are you?

there's nothing wrong with liking those huge heels, like my initial post said, I don't, and don't find them faithful with the game's style or the era it got its inspiration for.

Before this conversation was railroaded, it was about porting an HH System heel to CBBE.  I would like to second the motion.  AFAIK there is currently no HH System CBBE heel.

If anyone knows better, I'd love to hear about it.

rairoaded? unless Im confused about what you mean by "HH system" the suggestion I made of that  alternative IS a heel mod that supports CBBE (and many others) O.o

if people prefer to wait for the port of  this mod thats cool, I just mentioned the other one because it is a heel mod that already supports mentioned body.

perhaps a poor choice of words, what I meant to say was "exaggerated" cuz hentai usually exaggerates stuff.

however, "normal" heels befit a medieval Nordic culture( actually I think northern folk used platformed shoes? /shrug, but Portuguese Spanish/french/Italian/Brits/etc did use short heels) more than those huge heels, yes, that is exactly what I meant to say, surely you are not suggesting you see the nord women running around in modern-like huge heel'ed shoes are you?

No I'm saying that I can't imagine any of them running around in any of the currently available high heel'ed shoes (except for maybe a few of Mak's vanilla remeshed boots) as they all look pretty out of place in Skyrim.

i really love Elewin pumps, its so so sexy.. for me its really hard choice between sexy pumps or cbbe :v

You could use UNPB to get the heels and atleast keep the big boobies.

Before this conversation was railroaded, it was about porting an HH System heel to CBBE.  I would like to second the motion.  AFAIK there is currently no HH System CBBE heel.

rairoaded? unless Im confused about what you mean by "HH system" the suggestion I made of that  alternative IS a heel mod that supports CBBE (and many others) O.o

if people prefer to wait for the port of  this mod thats cool, I just mentioned the other one because it is a heel mod that already supports mentioned body.

Well, one of us is confused about the HH System.  It might be me, but what I know is that Elewin's heel mod is written to specifically *support* the HH system, and per the mod page *requires* the HH system to be installed.  That is, Elewin's heel mod requires both hdtHighHeelNative.dll and hdtPapyrusExtensions.dll in Plugins, and a customized SKSE binary installed.

Without these, it's just another set of heels.  But his HH System heels are UNP only.  As I'll say again, I don't know of any CBBE HH System heels-- that is, CBBE heels that work with the HH System.

When I run HH System on any arbitrary set of heels, it just elevates the skeleton, but the mod still cuts the calf.  I haven't seen Elewin's in action, but I *presume* it doesn't cut the calf, so on a non-HH-System setup, the heels would sink into the ground, if they work at all.

Am I not getting it right?

Well, one of us is confused about the HH System.  It might be me, but what I know is that Elewin's heel mod is written to specifically *support* the HH system, and per the mod page *requires* the HH system to be installed.  That is, Elewin's heel mod requires both hdtHighHeelNative.dll and hdtPapyrusExtensions.dll in Plugins, and a customized SKSE binary installed.

Without these, it's just another set of heels.  But his HH System heels are UNP only.  As I'll say again, I don't know of any CBBE HH System heels-- that is, CBBE heels that work with the HH System.

When I run HH System on any arbitrary set of heels, it just elevates the skeleton, but the mod still cuts the calf.  I haven't seen Elewin's in action, but I *presume* it doesn't cut the calf, so on a non-HH-System setup, the heels would sink into the ground, if they work at all.

Am I not getting it right?

ah in that case it was me that was confused indeed, in that case I only know 1 mod, and that's the one the OP mentioned.

No I'm saying that I can't imagine any of them running around in any of the currently available high heel'ed shoes (except for maybe a few of Mak's vanilla remeshed boots) as they all look pretty out of place in Skyrim.

the heels I mentioned tho not perfect in terms of color/texture (most of them) are fairly in place to what medieval high born ladies would use in fashionable events, hence my comment.

the bikinis also don't fit, neither do nylon/fishnet stockings, but there are some stockings that fit perfectly on the other hand.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived