Open Vagina

Sorry, I forgot you also need the womb textures from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12895-my-testinghall-2013-12-11/

Can anyone here explain how the womb works? I went to that link, downloaded the womb.7z, but it doesn't really say how to install it. It looks like it's a couple .nif files and some textures. Textures I can install, but what to do with the .nif files? I'm a noob to this so can someone guide me through this please?

Sorry, I forgot you also need the womb textures from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12895-my-testinghall-2013-12-11/

Can anyone here explain how the womb works? I went to that link, downloaded the womb.7z, but it doesn't really say how to install it. It looks like it's a couple .nif files and some textures. Textures I can install, but what to do with the .nif files? I'm a noob to this so can someone guide me through this please?

Which mod you have downloaded? One of the Mod from this thread or the Mod from the Link you posted?

It is importent because you must use the right body with this Lowerbody ( not all upper bodies and feet will fit to the womb lower body. There are HGEC and DMRA versions)

The womb Mod from the Link you posted is not really usable in game ( it's not a full lowerbody. And the second nif file is a womb without body )

If you want to use one of the Mods from this thread tell me which one.

All are resources/replacers without esp. Do you want to use it for all NPCs and the player ? Or only for the Player ?

For all NPCs and player you must place the femalelowerbody.nif in data\meshes\characters\_male   ( of cause you must have the right upper, hand and foot nif )

For "only Player" you replace a lower body in the right SetBody Mod folder and in game you use the "Set Body self " spell, then only your player will have the body.

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2013 at 7:08 AM, kingkong said:

If you are still interrested of an alternate one

i got it from here and adapt it to an hgec ll body sligntly modified and the other modder can put his name on this

i'm no modder this is not my job. (i'm just using scraps and assemble to my tast for my use.)

post-35101-0-88676200-1359849142_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-60637900-1359849160_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-36552000-1359849177_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-41427800-1359849244_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-61942200-1359849257_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-29562300-1359849283_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-42697900-1359849297_thumb.jpg

Can you please upload a link for that ? I can't find it anywhere ot atleast a working version of it.

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

kingkongs animated pussy files you get here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/37889-open-vagina/

Other open pussy or detailed pussy:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2787-anatomic-anomolies/

and here some files I have found in my folders   openPussyFiles.7z

Thank you, your help is much appreciated. I know it's too much to ask but is there any HGEC type S lowerbody ? I have the vagina mod from QSB aswell and I use that vagina mesh for all female NPCs in game but for my character, I want some diversity. I'd love to edit the already have lowerbody nif files in Blender to fit the HGEC S type but I tried that last night and the result were A: CTD and B: Infinite Stretching. I think I screwed it up some where in the Import/Export process  or in Niftskope :confused:

Thanks for all the help !!

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Open or detailed pussy is HGEC S...no, never saw one.

But I have pussy lips and clit meshes that i add to my lowerbodies

Thank you so much, I up voted your reply. Tbh, I kinda lost hope a few days ago, I thought Oblivion was .... y'know, abandoned because we now have Skyrim and SSE and stuff. Again, thank you sooooo much !! You've made my day.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Maybe you should change your female texture. ( footfemale.dds )

The pussy lips and clit in my mesh use a part of the texture between the legs.

Thanks for all the help. However, it seems that I need your help again :smile: , I've edited the textures as you told me to but the "va-jay-jay" still doesn't have texture in game, it only shows purple . I think it's worth mentioning, I'm using blockhead to get my character a unique body from the rest of NPCs, could that be the culprit ? I've also edited the texture that blockhead uses for my character. I'm really at my wit's end right now, I've spent the last hour trying to figure it out in Niftskope because the pussy mesh you sent me is really good and I really want to use it. 

Edit:
Eyyyyyy, I've managed to fix it. It turned out to my custom race mod that I'm using, it uses its own texture too and I forgot editing that texture file. Everything is good now. Thank you for all your help. Peace Peace 

• 2 years later...
On 12/25/2011 at 7:48 AM, brewmasterhal said:

You can get rid of the pubic hair by simply opening the lowerbody in nifskope and removing the branch labeled "Pubic Hair".

Is there an easy way to change the color of the pubic hair in the 3d intimate area mod from black to blonde? I tried to play around a little bit with the pubic.dds file, but to no avail ?

19 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Can you like link me to a .nif file?

Sure, it should all be here: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19810

Based on your question, I looked into the file myself and I could change the color of the pubes, however, I have no clue which settings to tweak exactly to arrive at some realistic hair colors. 

Thanks for helping, in any case!

5 hours ago, hamtidamti_onthewall said:

Sure, it should all be here: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19810

Based on your question, I looked into the file myself and I could change the color of the pubes, however, I have no clue which settings to tweak exactly to arrive at some realistic hair colors. 

Thanks for helping, in any case!

Looks like you're going to have to modify the texture in photoshop and play with the material properties.

Like this:

femalelowerbody.nif pubic.dds