Open Vagina

Good day!

I've had a look at your bodies and I'm not sure if they are suitable for the sort of animation I have been creating. The meshes around these vaginas are much more convoluted and with many more vertices than in the bodies I use. I think a different technique is needed.

Why did I not see the game in the clitoris (HGETS)? Can you help?

In the meantime, could you post up the .dds textures you use? (I should have asked before), as it makes it much easier to determine how the mesh movements will look in game, and helps me to decide which vertices I should bind to which bones.

Where do I send the texture? (your e-mail)? Server?

Here's another lower body mesh for you to consider. I can't quite remember where I got this one, probably off shy but it's basically the manga body vagina adapted to the HGEC body and it's actually part of the lower body mesh.

Has some issues with visable seams especially on the back which you might want to fix if your going to use it but otherwise I think it's a pretty decent mesh.

HGEC_OpenP.7z

@fish69

Where do I send the texture?

You can just zip and attach it like with the .nifs.

Why did I not see the game in the clitoris (HGETS)? Can you help?

When I opened the femalelowerbody_HGEC.nif body in blender I noticed that the clitoris and labia minora were completely separated in space from the rest of the mesh.

post-15081-13597871318357_thumb.jpg

post-15081-13597871318636_thumb.jpg

That doesn't look right to me. I'm sure that I would have noticed that sort of thing if it was normal.

Do you see the clitoris and surrounding area in game if you look between your model's feet? (You might have to toggle the camera and go underground a bit to see it). If so then it might just be a question of relocating the errant bit of mesh in blender.

I don't know why the meshes look ok in NifSkope. That may just be one of NifSkope's little "features".

You can just zip and attach it like with the .nifs.

With textures, I continue to work. This option is not finished. 4096x4096 texture and size of 22 MB x 2! Create a DDS from the jpg.

----------------

If so then it might just be a question of relocating the errant bit of mesh in blender.

You can do it? I do not work in a blender.

----------------

I don't know why the meshes look ok in NifSkope. That may just be one of NifSkope's little "features".

I think it's because of the hierarchy.

---------------

post-14119-13597871321464_thumb.jpg

@2sheds

Again, it's a nicely modelled vag, but a bit too irregular for easy manipulation. Like fish69's it's got the potential to make a good sculpture but needs a bit of tinkering to make it easy to animate.

For simple game animation I would try to start off with a low poly symmetrical mesh and achieve the look I want by binding vertices to bones and moving the bones into animation poses that make best use of the textures. That way a combination of bones and textures control the appearance, rather than go straight for a detailed sculptured look from the outset that looks good static, but is a bit of a bugger to show in motion.

@Fish69. I'll have a go at moving the clit mesh and we will see if it appears in game.

As for textures, Thanks for the .jpg, this shows that in your model the vagina has been developed completely separately, in great detail, almost photographically. I don't think that it is easy to make the textures of the separate parts blend naturally together - see the pics of HanPL's Manga vagina - and not look like something Dr. Frankenstein built out of spare parts. The textures for the vagina and clitoris section are scaled quite a bit larger than the rest of the mesh and I believe they will resolve very differently (far more pixels/cm). They also seem much darker. As they are not incorporated within the original texture I think that you cannot easily control the colour boundaries between the separate meshes, and that, combined with the scaling difference, will make the seam between the two meshes very prominent.

In my "make it small and simple" technique I keep within the confines of the existing dds. I superimpose, scale, edit and paint (in paint.net) directly onto a copy of the existing dds. As I go I constantly look to see how the new stuff fits into the UV map of the mesh which I have unwrapped over the texture. By doing it that way I try to make sure that none of the features that I introduce are going to be too out of scale with the existing texture, or are going to mismatch too badly in colour.

The stuff I've done is nowhere near as detailed as what you have here, but I think the approach is sound and a good artist could bridge the gap between my "playable but crude" and the realism you've gone for.

As regards realism....I have recently been working with a rabbit so realism hasn't been that much of an issue, but I'm quite happy with the sort of effects I've managed to get.

These are from the "tweaking animation" thread.

post-15081-13597871323364_thumb.jpg

post-15081-1359787132359_thumb.jpg

Here are some files that I found on my Oblivion mod folder. Maybe you can use them as a base for further improvement. These mods are NOT made by me!!!

The best is made from a polish modder named Necroscope; 3D_Intimate_Area_v0.1 (He made also Lady Death)

screen_01.jpg

http://filesmelt.com/dl/GUTSalteredBETA.rar

http://filesmelt.com/dl/GUTS_APA12.rar

http://filesmelt.com/dl/GH-HGEC-EBEv.9_.zip

http://filesmelt.com/dl/3D_Intimate_Area_v0.1_.7z

Regards

Lucifess

• 1 month later...

Here are some files that I found on my Oblivion mod folder. Maybe you can use them as a base for further improvement. These mods are NOT made by me!!!

The best is made from a polish modder named Necroscope; 3D_Intimate_Area_v0.1 (He made also Lady Death)

screen_01.jpg

http://filesmelt.com/dl/GUTSalteredBETA.rar

http://filesmelt.com/dl/GUTS_APA12.rar

http://filesmelt.com/dl/GH-HGEC-EBEv.9_.zip

http://filesmelt.com/dl/3D_Intimate_Area_v0.1_.7z

Regards

Lucifess

For the 3D intimate Area file...is it possible for you to release a version that doesn't have the bush?

Or even better' date=' Can someone give the HGEC lowerbody [thin'] this treatment?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you mean mesh tearing?

looks like nif file format strikes again... the nif mesh file system has major issues with tearing.

this mod shouldn't effect the feet meshes which are separate from the body/hands/head meshes. you run any other mods that play with meshes?... another problem with tearing and nif files is that they are a pain in the ass to repair. if this mod makes any changes to the feet mesh then labrat or whoever did the meshes should be able to fix the issue, otherwise you will need to get the author of any other mod that messes with feet meshes to fix it on their end.

you mean mesh tearing?

looks like nif file format strikes again... the nif mesh file system has major issues with tearing.

this mod shouldn't effect the feet meshes which are separate from the body/hands/head meshes. you run any other mods that play with meshes?... another problem with tearing and nif files is that they are a pain in the ass to repair. if this mod makes any changes to the feet mesh then labrat or whoever did the meshes should be able to fix the issue' date=' otherwise you will need to get the author of any other mod that messes with feet meshes to fix it on their end.

[/quote']

Nah femalelowerbody.nif and femalefoot.nif are included with this mod. I tried using my original mesh but it's not seemless with this one. I love this lowerbody mesh though so it's no biggy if the toenails aren't there, I mean, it's not like you are going to be looking at them. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really love this 3d lowerbody version but I have a noob question....

Where do I get a matching upper body to go with this....whenever I create a new female toon she starts off on top with the old (original?) bra and the flesh tone never matches. If I select a new body (like with set body) this lowerbody goes away.

Thanks.

Anybody?

What am I doing wrong :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wouldn't it be possible to take the vagina from the manga body and adjust it to fit the HGEC LL Lowerbody?

because that open vagina is the best as far as i've seen.

edit: that "3D_Intimate_Area_v0.1_" thing isnt bad either... but its not fitting the HGEC body i'm currently using...

havinga permanently open pussy like that from mangabody would be great.

i'd adjust that myself, if i knew how to use blender, but i barely came along with 3DSmax.