【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥

19 minutes ago, thesppeedy said:

what is the difference between gift animation and request set animation ?

Gift Animations are the ones I've made for Monthly Gifts. The Request Set is just my regular release animations. The [Request Set] is there to let people know that they contain animations that a Patron requested me to make.

Just now, MISSME12 said:

Gift Animations are the ones I've made for Monthly Gifts. The Request Set is just my regular release animations. The [Request Set] is there to let people know that they contain animations that a Patron requested me to make.

so if i install both, it should be fine right ? i mean no conflict wiith the animations

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PastelYellow said:

I don't know if you've answered this already, so please forgive me if you have, but what are the penises you use in your preview gifs? The latest futa one looks especially thick. 

UnsteadyNeighboringCrayfish-small.gif

Off the top of my head, I think this is the largest variant of Noir & Dark's Futanari cock but I'm not entirely sure. I hope this helps anyway!

On 1/2/2021 at 2:19 AM, procian said:

Noticed the files have old dates on them....29/11 and 29/09.....

Yep, I normally release animations from the previous month at the end of the current month. There are no new animations for December becasue I was spending time with family for the Holidays. Sorry for the confusion!

4 hours ago, aklvjixcvioxdjvixodjlvidx2 said:

This might be beyond of the requests you been used to getting here XD But would you be kind and share your reshade-shaders folder if possible thanks : )

Hi! I don't think that it would be a good idea to give you my Shaders folder as our Reshade versions might not match and it can be easy to break everything if you're not careful. You can download a fresh version of the shaders(3.4.1) I have over at Picture Amoebae. Hope this helps!

Hello! I need some help activating the animations that use the Gauntlet101010's Liberated Vehicles. I downloaded the mod from your list and installed it, placed the new cars, but I cannot click on them. Or do anything with them. I just really want to see the futa milking animations ;w;

6 hours ago, Usulama said:

Hello! I need some help activating the animations that use the Gauntlet101010's Liberated Vehicles. I downloaded the mod from your list and installed it, placed the new cars, but I cannot click on them. Or do anything with them. I just really want to see the futa milking animations ;w;

You have use the Midnight Raven car specifically!

16 hours ago, MISSME12 said:

You have use the Midnight Raven car specifically!

Hello, and thank you for the answer! The car is still unclickable. It just acts like a decoration. When I tried to google the Liberated Vehicles to see if that mod had requirements that could be the culprit, it seems to me that the modder has declared it obsolete and dramatically altered it lately. Are there possibly other places the animation could work? Such as against a counter, maybe?

And just to make sure, the futa milking series animations are included in the most recent file here on LL? Or are they still patreon exclusives?

18 hours ago, Usulama said:

Hello, and thank you for the answer! The car is still unclickable. It just acts like a decoration. When I tried to google the Liberated Vehicles to see if that mod had requirements that could be the culprit, it seems to me that the modder has declared it obsolete and dramatically altered it lately. Are there possibly other places the animation could work? Such as against a counter, maybe?

And just to make sure, the futa milking series animations are included in the most recent file here on LL? Or are they still patreon exclusives?

Hi, First of all, the "Milking Animation" looks great even just in the preview, so Great Job!

On the other hand, I must agree with Usulama: i downloaded the mod directly from the link you provided in your file, but none of the cars I placed were interactable. Besides, frome the looks of the preview, the Midnight Raven there depicted doesn't seem run down, but in quite good shape, while the Liberated Vehicle pointed out in the link only contain a ruined versione of the Raven (I might be wrong here, but I'll report it for sake of completion).

Is there something we both are missing?

Thanks for the Great Work!

On 1/4/2021 at 10:31 AM, Usulama said:

14 hours ago, Azuki Kurenai said:

Hi, First of all, the "Milking Animation" looks great even just in the preview, so Great Job!

On the other hand, I must agree with Usulama: i downloaded the mod directly from the link you provided in your file, but none of the cars I placed were interactable. Besides, frome the looks of the preview, the Midnight Raven there depicted doesn't seem run down, but in quite good shape, while the Liberated Vehicle pointed out in the link only contain a ruined versione of the Raven (I might be wrong here, but I'll report it for sake of completion).

Is there something we both are missing?

Thanks for the Great Work!

Hi again! Sorry if my previous answer from before was short! All of my animations are currently free so if you've updated the package file, you'll have all of them. Now, I decided to upload the car required to my SimFileShare since the og uploader culled it from their collection. I swear I updated the links in the Read Me I put in the folder but I might not've which I wouldn't put past myself. My memory isn't the best unfortunately.

So without my rambling, make sure you remove any older versions of my animations (i.e. v1.4, v1.3, etc.) and download the car from the link here then see if you can get the animations to show up! I hope this helps!

11 hours ago, MISSME12 said:

Hi again! Sorry if my previous answer from before was short! All of my animations are currently free so if you've updated the package file, you'll have all of them. Now, I decided to upload the car required to my SimFileShare since the og uploader culled it from their collection. I swear I updated the links in the Read Me I put in the folder but I might not've which I wouldn't put past myself. My memory isn't the best unfortunately.

So without my rambling, make sure you remove any older versions of my animations (i.e. v1.4, v1.3, etc.) and download the car from the link here then see if you can get the animations to show up! I hope this helps!

I can confirm that, with the model you posted in the last message, everything works fine!!

And it's even more beautiful than I imagined! ???

Thank you for your efforts!!

I LOVE THE FUTA CONTENT! But how am I able to make futas in whicked whims? I only had one time a data file that made every man into a woman and futa too and thats definitely not what I want :(

Edit: I am dumb, but is there a way how I can make em as thicc as in your previews?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! First off, thank you so much for your content. I do however have a problem that I am sure is something I am doing wrong.

I can't seem to get the F[solo] Futa! Futa! to show up for my Futa sim.  I have no previous versions of your mod, I downloaded the required penis mod and used the body selector in WW to assign it to my Futa Sim. Since you have an F with the animation, I even tried assigning different gender roles to my sim. None of that has worked. 

I am guessing that the animation is supposed to be on a loveseat/couch based on the preview, but I can't find it there. I also tried chairs, beds, and floor.  Do I maybe have the location wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.  And again, thank you for sharing!