【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥

On 2/5/2021 at 4:47 AM, Vaultbomb89 said:

Hi, i got a problem where the animation would´t shown in the WW menu. please help.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:15 AM, vpmoney324 said:

Was wondering if you would have any idea as too why your animations dont show up in game for me when i look at the list of authors in wickedwhims your name doesnt even show up

Hello! You'll want to make sure you don't have any older versions of my animations in your mods folder(ie. v1.4, v.1.3). They could be preventing your from seeing my animations in your game. If that doesn't work; please update your Wicked Whims, this could also prevent my animations from showing up at all.

Hope this helps!

Edit: If you're still having issues, please refer to this post for what to do next.

On 1/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, d8tigger said:

Hello! First off, thank you so much for your content. I do however have a problem that I am sure is something I am doing wrong.

I can't seem to get the F[solo] Futa! Futa! to show up for my Futa sim.  I have no previous versions of your mod, I downloaded the required penis mod and used the body selector in WW to assign it to my Futa Sim. Since you have an F with the animation, I even tried assigning different gender roles to my sim. None of that has worked. 

I am guessing that the animation is supposed to be on a loveseat/couch based on the preview, but I can't find it there. I also tried chairs, beds, and floor.  Do I maybe have the location wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.  And again, thank you for sharing!

Hello! If it's the same animation I think you're referring to; you can find it in the floor category, sorry for the confusion!

On 10/2/2020 at 6:04 PM, MISSME12 said:

Yes! The older version will conflict with the newer one and you won't be able to see the new animations.

Hi !

Please consider editing your post to explain that , its Very important ,  you need to read last three page of this forum to have the answer , lazzy reader will keep spamming that question and newbies will have conflict .

So just keep the file with the highest number , and for thoses monthly gift pack , keep them all , am I right ?

Thank you for your great content )