【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥

Hi! Will you put your male sims used in the images/gifs up for download? I only ask because they seem really cute like all of your sims and I'm in need of some nice looking male sims.

Thanks for the sims and animations.

◕ᴥ◕

6 hours ago, arclite said:

Hi! Will you put your male sims used in the images/gifs up for download? I only ask because they seem really cute like all of your sims and I'm in need of some nice looking male sims.

Thanks for the sims and animations.

◕ᴥ◕

I actually never really thought about uploading my male sims (I never thought I was any good at them) but I will think about it now! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

hello MissMe's..

i just want to ask, how can i fix this ?? all of my sims is like this when they ho to take a bath and being nude..

i have all of your mods. i try removing theme one by one, it din't work. i remove all your mods and that hand bag is gone.. please help 

da0e49655e5be17f064678b8d50e73e8.jpg054f63ab4bfe75bf352f22ba90ecd7e9.png50095c67ff9d4073bcd7aaf9a443eb75.png80e46e7dcafbb6faf723570b7076c7f7.png

34 minutes ago, bloodchrist09 said:

hello MissMe's..

i just want to ask, how can i fix this ?? all of my sims is like this when they ho to take a bath and being nude..

i have all of your mods. i try removing theme one by one, it din't work. i remove all your mods and that hand bag is gone.. please help 

da0e49655e5be17f064678b8d50e73e8.jpg054f63ab4bfe75bf352f22ba90ecd7e9.png50095c67ff9d4073bcd7aaf9a443eb75.png80e46e7dcafbb6faf723570b7076c7f7.png

Hello! Thats really weird! I've never encountered something like this in my own game! But, I'm 100% sure my content is conflicting with another creator's content as I haven't made any custom handbags! Unfortunately I can't tell you who, you would have to do the 50/50 method and figure out what package file that bag is!

Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, bloodchrist09 said:

hello again missme... 

i forget to say, that handbag was on the  MISSME_Angie Leal folder and the file name was MeshByMila-TS4-Off-WhiteBagPP_ACC..

Thats really odd...I don't remember putting any bags with that sim...I have to go back and finish updating the rest of my older Sims. I'm happy that you were able to find the problem package though!

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, christinemaycroft said:

I downloaded the animations from your patreon, and the required objects. How do I get the tentacle animation to work like in the GIFs? Great work btw!  

Hello! You only need to find the 'Of Another World' animations in your WW animations list and let them play out! As long as you've got the objects, the tentacles should appear automatically! Also, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DEZDREADPUNK said:

Hi there, I've downloaded your animation files multiple times but I can't find your 'Of Another World' animations at all! I have the required objects as well, but no matter what, any package of animations of yours I download doesn't seem to have that set  ☹️

Hello! I'm not sure whats going on what that specific animation set but here are a couple of things that you can try:

1. Make sure you don't have any older versions of my animations in your mods folder (i.e. v0.9, v0.8a, v0.7, etc.) with the latest versions. It could be causing conflicts that prevent the new animations from showing.

2. Also make sure that you have the newest versions of Asketo's objects. I encountered similar problems where the animations or tentacles wouldn't appear becasue the version of the package file was older and I'm assuming that it was something to do with new updates to the game and such.

I hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, True AI said:

Aw, come on, MissME! Your latest animations are AMAZING! PLEASE try to add sound to them! I believe in you! Let me ask — if I make a generous custom pledge on Patreon, will you try?

I know, I know, haha! I thought about adding adding sound for these animations but I took one look at the how to page and was like 'I'll do it later'! You don't have to make any custom pledges, I'll get off my butt and do it soon now that I'm not working on the animations and the sound at the same time! Thank you though!

4 minutes ago, simhead666 said:

Are we meant to use the 'monthly gift' animations? 

If so should we keep all the package files, or just the most recent one?

The Gift package contains animations from my Monthly Gifts that went free! It's your choice if you want to download them or not (cause it's only like 3 or 4 extra animations) but no, they're not required.

9 hours ago, MISSME12 said:

The Gift package contains animations from my Monthly Gifts that went free! It's your choice if you want to download them or not (cause it's only like 3 or 4 extra animations) but no, they're not required.

So can we put multiple 'monthly gift' packages in our mods folder, or should we use just the most recent one...It's not very clear at all TBH.

7 hours ago, simhead666 said:

So can we put multiple 'monthly gift' packages in our mods folder, or should we use just the most recent one...It's not very clear at all TBH.

Sorry, I see how it can be kinda confusing! My gift animations and regular animations are different files that contain different animations but newer animations are all in the base file (i.e. 'MISSME_Animations v1.x') unless stated otherwise in the changelog on the download page! Hope this helps!