【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Missme12 said:

@Petr54 I moved early access animations from my patreon to public release on LL. I dont mean to confuse anyone, I'm still trying to figure out a way to do it without doing that ?

I apologize, but I did not see early access animations from you patreon to public release on LL yesterday. The files of January 17th have long been a public release.

@Petr54 It's no worries! You might be getting them confused with the files from the 12th of January which were the first release. The files from the 17th weren't released until the 28th which included the early access animations. Sorry if thats even more confusing... (ノω・、)

• 1 month later...

Hello! i just had a quick question i noticed that all your updates are changed as .04 and etc. should we be deleteing the old files or just adding more in because at this point ve been adding them all and not erasing the old files

• 5 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

It would be very helpful if we got a list of what objects go with which animation ;A; I love the latest ones but I don't know which object they go to and I cant find them in the teasing category!

Oh, actually! There should be a list of required objects in the ReadMe folder I put inside of the

.rar file! Unless I forgot to put it in...which I wouldn't put past myself!

1 hour ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

Is Kritical's object required for Why are you here and We shouldnt be doing this?

Not at all! If there's nothing next to the name of the animation, it doesn't require you to download any objects. However, those animations in specific require doors! Just any regular ol' door.

9 hours ago, bloodchrist09 said:

hello miss....i love your animation and accessory. 

but when i created a sim there's white spots all over the body....how can i fix it?4b0633e5cb8d849970e55fb044c84f9f.png 

Oh no! I'm sorry that this is happening! This is caused when your game is updated and the patch ends up breaking one or more of your CC. I'm not sure what piece of content could be the culprit as I'm not having this problem in my game but I would use the method of taking all of your CC out and check each file one by one (or set by set like I do since I have a lot of content) so you can find the problem child and remove it from your game.

I hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...