【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥

Hey MISSME, I love the new animations, especially the Sprout plant animations they're really well done, but what mod you use on the climax animation to show the plant's cum? Is it cherry_pie cum mesh? Because I have cherry_pie in my mod folder and in the game the cum doesn't seem to appear and the cum looks really cool and realistic so I really wanted to know what is it?

I confirmed that I have the Strange Sprout object and animation in my Mods folder but I cannot locate it in Sculptures. When I type in 'sprout' into the Build Mode, the item comes up as an option. When I click on it, it takes me to a long list of sculptures but no sign of the Sprout. 

Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks much for the work you do. It is sincerely appreciated :)

On 9/13/2021 at 5:28 PM, Maximus King said:

I confirmed that I have the Strange Sprout object and animation in my Mods folder but I cannot locate it in Sculptures. When I type in 'sprout' into the Build Mode, the item comes up as an option. When I click on it, it takes me to a long list of sculptures but no sign of the Sprout. 

Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks much for the work you do. It is sincerely appreciated :)

I found the Strange Sprout in Decorations, under the Plants option.

hellO! its my first time here and im having trouble. i downloaded all the files and put them i9n my game but i cannot seem to locate any of the objects. i was really looking forward to using strange sprout. ddo i have to do anything special for these objects to show up? is there a direct link where i can choose which objects to download? i only want strange sprout for the tentacle fun :) 

On 9/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, alexlll said:

Hello, I have a problem with Strange Sprout animation. When I click on an object, the animation plays but the tentacles are not displayed. Am use WW.

On 9/17/2021 at 12:18 AM, Cheekymonkey69 said:

I'm also having trouble getting the Sprout to work. I'm using DD, and the animation plays, but the tentacles aren't there. Love the idea of it, though, I hope to see more!

Heyah, I haven't run into this issue myself and I wouldn't know how to fix it if I did since I'm not the creator of the tentacles. I would try asking Asketo about that since they are the creator of the object and will know more about it than me!

Edited by MISSME12
On 9/25/2021 at 1:03 AM, Platinum011 said:

Anyone else unable to get the strange sprout climax? All the others show, just not that one…

On 9/11/2021 at 3:11 PM, Jackael said:

Hey MISSME, I love the new animations, especially the Sprout plant animations they're really well done, but what mod you use on the climax animation to show the plant's cum? Is it cherry_pie cum mesh? Because I have cherry_pie in my mod folder and in the game the cum doesn't seem to appear and the cum looks really cool and realistic so I really wanted to know what is it?

I did a bit more testing in regards of animations now showing up and if you don't have the required objects then the animation that uses them won't show up on the list.

Make sure you have Cherry Pie's cum mesh v2, not v1 from Lover's Lab.

Edited by MISSME12
On 9/19/2021 at 5:45 AM, Haku2018 said:

hellO! its my first time here and im having trouble. i downloaded all the files and put them i9n my game but i cannot seem to locate any of the objects. i was really looking forward to using strange sprout. ddo i have to do anything special for these objects to show up? is there a direct link where i can choose which objects to download? i only want strange sprout for the tentacle fun :) 

Typing my creator name (MISSME) in the search bar should show you my objects. If not, make sure your tick "Custom Content" in the filter menu when you're in Buy/Build mode!

On 9/2/2021 at 11:26 PM, Display Name 309 said:

I'm having this problem as well. I can't click on the MissMe Strange Sprout and the debug Sprout doesn't have the animations. I reinstalled the animations and Sprout object, too.

On 9/2/2021 at 6:43 PM, CitedTurtle6 said:

Hello there, I seem to have an issue with the Strange Sprout prop. It has no prompt, I'm unable to click it. I tried re-downloading the animations as well, but that didn't help. Any tips to make it work?

I did a little bit more testing and I found that if you do not have the required objects for animations that require them then those animations simply won't show up on the list. Please make sure you have Asketo's objects unzipped and placed in your mods folder along with Cherry Pie's Cum Mesh v2, not v1 from Lover's Lab.

On 9/27/2021 at 4:33 PM, MISSME12 said:

I did a bit more testing in regards of animations now showing up and if you don't have the required objects then the animation that uses them won't show up on the list.

Make sure you have Cherry Pie's cum mesh v2, not v1 from Lover's Lab.

I have both the mesh and Asketo’s objects and the climax animation still doesn’t show up in wicked whims 

when I click the strange sprout it gives me the options for the other animations it just doesn’t show climax, when I use Dd I can use the climax animation I just have to manually start the animation

On 9/27/2021 at 3:43 PM, MISSME12 said:

I did a little bit more testing and I found that if you do not have the required objects for animations that require them then those animations simply won't show up on the list. Please make sure you have Asketo's objects unzipped and placed in your mods folder along with Cherry Pie's Cum Mesh v2, not v1 from Lover's Lab.

That didn't fix it for me. I downloaded the new mesh and redownloaded Asketo's objects, your objects, and your animations and deleted localthumbscache.package and the sprout still cannot be clicked on.

Looking in the Specific Animations Disabler in WW Settings, I found that the animations in question are missing outright. In fact, all of the animations listed as new are missing. Are those only available on Patreon? I noticed that the header for the new animation section was a link to there and that on Patreon it is labeled verson 1.9a and here it is 1.9b.

If they aren't Patreon-exclusive, then I guess I'll see if they work after I update my game once I get the ambition to do that. I suppose I probably should one of these days, since they added all those new swatches. I can't think of any other reason that they would work for you and most downloaders but not me and a few others, so that's probably it.

On 10/2/2021 at 12:39 AM, Display Name 309 said:

That didn't fix it for me. I downloaded the new mesh and redownloaded Asketo's objects, your objects, and your animations and deleted localthumbscache.package and the sprout still cannot be clicked on.

Looking in the Specific Animations Disabler in WW Settings, I found that the animations in question are missing outright. In fact, all of the animations listed as new are missing. Are those only available on Patreon? I noticed that the header for the new animation section was a link to there and that on Patreon it is labeled verson 1.9a and here it is 1.9b.

If they aren't Patreon-exclusive, then I guess I'll see if they work after I update my game once I get the ambition to do that. I suppose I probably should one of these days, since they added all those new swatches. I can't think of any other reason that they would work for you and most downloaders but not me and a few others, so that's probably it.

I have now updated my game. Still no effect.

On 9/2/2021 at 8:02 PM, MISSME12 said:

I made an non-debug version of the sprout and put it in my props zip folder so you can use it with this animation set. Please re-download! ❤️

unfortunately I'm still not able to find it. When I search for it, it gets suggested in sculptures but then it doesn't show up ? everything else is there and the animations work fine and asketos objects too, it's just the sprout.