New Site Layout

As Ashal does periodic maintenance on the site, he may or may not tweak things. The site was having massive overages on traffic that resulted in horrific charges from the ISP and had to throttle down some features. This may have been one, don't know. It could also be a victim of an update that Ashal applied that broke the feature. No one can really tell you what or why except Ashal and as I said, it won't be all that high on his priority list. Be patient, it will either return or it won't.

Cheers,

Greg

Wierd...

I just made a post in the Dragonball Xenoverse modding thread, and then I went back and quoted someone else, in a separate post, and LL binded my new quote to my last post, as if I had multi-quoted. New feature? Anomaly? Impossible?? Never saw that comin'...

Is that supposed to happen when someone makes 2 posts in the same minute? Not a bad thing or anything, just found it really unlikely. :P

Just noticed the general tab went bottom. It's a great idea to prevent people from making skyrim related questions on general tabs, and save you admins from lots of headaches :D

That's the idea. Also moved all the discussion/tech support categories under each game to the bottom as well, so hopefully people looking for help will see the applicable SexLab/SexOut/LPK tech support category in each game first.

how many people went straight into oblivion mods before noticing change \o

\o

And after getting used to that, I kept clicking the SL Framework forum instead of General =\. I'm not the only one that mainly checks the General forum the most, am I?

Didn't notice much until you guys say it right here. I usually just go to the main page for a change of pace/mood away from the topics I frequent and only check whether there's any real interesting topic right on the front page. I guess if it's not too much of an impact me. Will try to keep an eye out for further changes.

This annoys me to no end. When I open any website the first thing I check is the general section, so I can see whats happening on the forums.

If I want something specific, I look it up.

It's all just screwy, and makes the assumption that skyrim is now the main god-given focus of the website. If not the general section, then at least the Oblivion section should be up top, what with the original Lovers mod being the site's namesake.

how many people went straight into oblivion mods before noticing change \o

\o

And after getting used to that, I kept clicking the SL Framework forum instead of General =\. I'm not the only one that mainly checks the General forum the most, am I?

\o

I've got most of the tabs closed, general and skyrim are the only ones I have activated, I actually clicked into SL framework expecting General. My brain did a wtf the instant during load and backed up to realize it was indeed different.

*quietly goes back to wrestling CK into submission* 

Creation Kits response:

kjZdwmc.gif