New Site Layout

@endgameaddiction

I cleared the cache at first and re-did now that you suggested and still no changes. I'm really puzzled about this issue, believe me, I have already tried everything is common knowledge in these cases except changing my browser since I'm not willing to do so, but you have further confirmed Firefox runs all right as usual so that’s' not the problem for sure. I have fiber optic and any other site load just fine, at this point I really ran out of simple options. Never experienced anything like this.

About the new Firefox interface you should try the updated NASA Night Launch theme, a dark one and very minimal that brings back a functional look. Whit this installed I can bear any interface, it may works for you as well.

At any rate, I would have attached a pic of what I get of the main page when I get lucky. Sub-categories are a pain to open as clearly stated before and it's impossible to have them loaded without time and refreshing. I don't see here any option to attach a pic though, don't know if it's me since I have the interface half-loaded or there is not such attachment option anymore in this thread.

Thanks for the help. I hope to solve in one way or another, it's very annoying.

Cool it looks like those jpeg links for screenshots have been fixed everything is now appearing correctly. Thank you very much.

@Victoria K.

I have post and more reply options which has the post screenshots in it. To me it sounds like something is causing it or something changed something in firefox like a virus or malware.

Might have to find where your firefox is saved at back up your bookmarks and place them somewhere safe then delete the folder and uninstall firefox. Also place your addons somewhere but don't put the folder back till you are certain none of them did it. Then re-install it back and see if it has been fixed then move your bookmarks back and if it still does it you can move your addons back. But if it is gone then you will have to find out which addon did it or what caused it.

I use this for malware/spyware http://www.malwarebytes.org/ Once it is done running I look at the different things it picks up and then try to find out where they came from so then I can remove the offender.

No problems here I'm using chrome and everything is loading up fine for me.

Thanks for confirming me with Chrome everything is okay. Thanks a lot for the info.

I've tried anything I could, except changing my browser (Firefox) and I'm not going to use Chrome.

I just hope the site will be optimized for ALL the most commonly used browsers like pretty much any other site around. I'm not going to change my favorite browser because of a single site.

Also, if this is really the case, a warning text would be appreciated, "this site is optimized for Chrome, you must change your browser for navigating the site" or whatever.

That could spare some time to many trying to figure out what the hell is wrong.

I'm using Firefox too (last version) and no problem so far on my side. Try to clear your cache (mainly corrupt i'd say).

I did everything possible to solve the problem with FF 31 in not showing the pictures in quotes posts, only spoiler buttons. So far I only managed to delete the pictures from quoted spoilers). Cleaned the cache file, check it with antimalware programs (no threats found), check it  with antivirus (no threat found) reinstalled present version, downgraded to versions 29 and 30, disabled addlocks and everything possible that is installed under plugins, extensions and added-ons but still the problem remained.

didn't find any other thread discussing the site loading problems.

I'm running Chrome on a 2 mbit/s connection.

So far:

Spoilers are dead.

After pressing F5 a couple of times, the page appears to be able of loading the enire page.

The other times it's either only plain white or 5 - 50% loaded from tip to toe of the page.

Just thought I should mention it somewhere.

Alright, this is taking the shit out of me.

No offense to people who use blogs, i'm among you but i vote for a cooldown period or something for users to post blog entries.

Imagine you're working a whole damn fucking night ( yes i do that the whole damn night when i do it) on a story, taking screenshots, writing the text and so on.

Of course you want people to see it. You want to entertain and share your creativity and imagination.

And there are some users who suddenly blow like 10 entries out. Your story got blown down to Oblivion and no one really looks at it.

And to say the least, even without story-blogs, spam is spam and it's fucking annoying.

And to say something very clear for some people who might try to put the wrong shoes on me, i don't give a fuck about likes.

If you think in that direction, get off the lawn.

I FULLY agree with you on this, I spent like 3 weeks making a story just to be buried under some guys entries, I dont remember his name, he makes like 10 blog entries a day with like 1-5 random pics in it, its spam and I dont see the point on making a blog just to post less than 5 screenshots in a ton of entries, he can just easily post those on another thread instead of spamming on blogs, but I guess nothing can be done. I quit making any more stories for that reason, too much time wasted only to get 100 views, my previous posts before the spam started would average on a thousand, but sigh oh well.

yoshireds, are you talking about me? Do I even have 10 entries on my blog page? I haven't looked... I will admit that I did do a bunch of entries on the first day I started the blog but I don't think I made 10 entries right out of the gate and certainly not 10 entries every day.

I just counted... I have 16 entries altogether, 7 of them are from the first day I started the blog. There might have been a couple more but I took your advice and did some condensing.

Spoiler's suddenly not working here (Firefox 31.0) and quotes seem to not format properly now

Edit: example

Spoiler's suddenly not working here (Firefox 31.0) and quotes seem to not format properly now

Emoticons appear to be missing as well (they are checked to enabled)

After pressing F5 a couple of times, the page appears to be able of loading the enire page.

The other times it's either only plain white or 5 - 50% loaded from tip to toe of the page.

Just thought I should mention it somewhere.

If this is happening only here (on one single site), you may have encountered my same issue.

If so, I've solved today and it was a dns related issue. Most common solution: change dns or directly reset the router to factory, this solved for many, and for me too when I did it right.

In case you can search for: only one site not loading or only one site won't load. You can find a lot of info on various boards. I truly didn't know about this issue until it happened to me too.

@CK

No, it was more like: "there is no way I can enter here without wasting hours refreshing and since I have no idea of what it can be, I'm stuck". Since I got confirmed it was not because of the browser, I really had no idea. :mellow:

About Firefox... yes, that's something I'm not going to change no matter what, guess I'm extreme...

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible/feasible to better categorize the adult mods by category? Not specific but broad, like there could be a section for fetish/extreme sex mods and ideas, and another for more normal "vanilla" sex mods. (enhanced spouses/romance for example)

The reason I am asking is because I am seeing quite a few mods that make me uncomfortable and are potentially illegal in my area and I would rather not get into trouble with the law because I am merely looking for enhancing the relationship experience with the characters of skyrim.

I don't want to judge or criticize other people tastes or wants, but I feel that there could be a better way to tailor the forum so people can view the content they wish, without worrying about legal trouble or seeing something sickening (take for example someone posted an idea for the character to have a period and eat it) And not to mention the various animal mods.

Furthermore zoophilia is illegal where I live.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My "profile views" has been frozen on the same number of views for some weeks now. I know I've had new people viewing my profile daily, but still it stays at the same number of views and isn't updating.

I sent a PM to an administrator, but had no reply from him.

Anyone know why it's not updating?

In the grand scheme of things, "profile views being updated" is going to be WAY down on Ashal's priority list.  It may even have been a feature that was disabled for one reason or another. 

If it's been disabled, it's only recenbtly been disabled, because the views count on my profile rose for a while then just froze recently.

I did a search on here but couldn't find anything. I can't see why that feature would just be disabled without notice.

Oh well, thanks for replying anyhow. :)