New Site Layout

Images / [img.][/img.]forumcode linked images are still going bonkers.

Weird how only some people are affected by it though.

Edit: Okay this is getting even better, the BB code stopped entirely working for me now.

Everytime i put an image link into [ img ] [/img ]  The code gets eaten

When i check my saved draft on my blog, the code isn't there at all, just the image links.

Edit 2: Okay what the fuck is just happening again?  The image attachment function is completely GONE.

Edit 3: Groovy someone or something is able to download images from a blog DRAFT.

cqd7vmlh7n4w5xikh.png

What the actual fuck?

The "image attachement" function is disabled in this section. That's it. Try into the "Skyrim General" section, you'll see that you still can use this function.

I can concurr to the broken links or non-resizable images : it's weird :/.

Edit 3: Groovy someone or something is able to download images from a blog DRAFT.

cqd7vmlh7n4w5xikh.png

What the actual fuck?

This.

It even has 15 views.

How the fuck does a draft get views? i never published it, and it wasn't myself because i havnt F5ed it 15 times out of boredom.

?!

Ben i can't do shit on my blog right now, whatever i put in [/.img]  doesn't get shown. It's as if the BB code magically gets eaten. I'm not only talking about the forum threads.

Totally weird... The "My Content" page doesn't update with each refresh and then when I choose to go to the first unread post, I always end up with the first post of the entire thread. Anybody experiencing this?

I had this problem since last year, and I always thought that it was related to forum updates resetting my personal markers. It happened an awful lot lately, and makes browsing threads really difficult :(

But well, it seems that LL is becoming more and more popular...

Up to that post, anyone experiencing that problem again lately?

Moving the mouse over somebody's avatar doesn't give me the box of that person with minimum info and all included stuff as it is described in the help section, but only a small box with: "View profile: XXX member".

You need to have the mouse moved over the avatar name on top of the picture to have a minimum info small window to pop up. Having the cursor over the avatar picture will just repeat your dilemma.

Totally weird... The "My Content" page doesn't update with each refresh and then when I choose to go to the first unread post, I always end up with the first post of the entire thread. Anybody experiencing this?

I had this problem since last year, and I always thought that it was related to forum updates resetting my personal markers. It happened an awful lot lately, and makes browsing threads really difficult :(

But well, it seems that LL is becoming more and more popular...

Up to that post, anyone experiencing that problem again lately?

Rarely and strangely only for this thread. Still the same after some spring cleaning through the cookie jar.

Quote - "You need to have the mouse moved over the avatar name on top of the picture to have a minimum info small window to pop up. Having the cursor over the avatar picture will just repeat your dilemma."

Answer: Figured it out later when was struggling with expanded pictures from quoted spoilers. Thanks anyway.

This is stopping me from enjoying the site in-full and it makes me sad. :(

I had to block a few signatures that I normally enjoy seeing to help prevent some of the page stretches.

Alright, this is taking the shit out of me.

No offense to people who use blogs, i'm among you but i vote for a cooldown period or something for users to post blog entries.

Imagine you're working a whole damn fucking night ( yes i do that the whole damn night when i do it) on a story, taking screenshots, writing the text and so on.

Of course you want people to see it. You want to entertain and share your creativity and imagination.

And there are some users who suddenly blow like 10 entries out. Your story got blown down to Oblivion and no one really looks at it.

And to say the least, even without story-blogs, spam is spam and it's fucking annoying.

And to say something very clear for some people who might try to put the wrong shoes on me, i don't give a fuck about likes.

If you think in that direction, get off the lawn.

Guest endgameaddiction

Well you know LL isn't going to keep it like this. Has it even been brought up to Ashal or any of the staff? I doubt it's something that was unnoticed.

Gotta have patience. I mean I feel you (in a nonsexual way). The best advice I can say is thumbnail your images. It's not the same I know but it's better than nothing. And if that isn't working. Imgbox thumbnails are working fine for me. I just can't remove the bbcode because if the image is larger than the text box it will go off the alignment like everyone else's.

The only downfall that imgbox has is that you can't upload a 1920X1080 and resize it to post it on forums. resize it with imgbox before actually uploading it so it is displayed in a smaller res before clicking to view it.

Alright, this is taking the shit out of me.

No offense to people who use blogs, i'm among you but i vote for a cooldown period or something for users to post blog entries.

Imagine you're working a whole damn fucking night ( yes i do that the whole damn night when i do it) on a story, taking screenshots, writing the text and so on.

Of course you want people to see it. You want to entertain and share your creativity and imagination.

And there are some users who suddenly blow like 10 entries out. Your story got blown down to Oblivion and no one really looks at it.

And to say the least, even without story-blogs, spam is spam and it's fucking annoying.

And to say something very clear for some people who might try to put the wrong shoes on me, i don't give a fuck about likes.

If you think in that direction, get off the lawn.

I FULLY agree with you on this, I spent like 3 weeks making a story just to be buried under some guys entries, I dont remember his name, he makes like 10 blog entries a day with like 1-5 random pics in it, its spam and I dont see the point on making a blog just to post less than 5 screenshots in a ton of entries, he can just easily post those on another thread instead of spamming on blogs, but I guess nothing can be done. I quit making any more stories for that reason, too much time wasted only to get 100 views, my previous posts before the spam started would average on a thousand, but sigh oh well.

It took me a crazy amount of trials and time to log in and get this field for writing. Since yesterday the site is completely broken for me, while any other site load just fine.

I cannot load an entire thread and for getting half page I must adjourn like 40 times and get lucky to not reach 80+.

For writing a message I need to start, after half hour of trials, a new conversation, because it's impossible to visualize a thing of the existing conversations.

I don't know what's happening but I see in the main page there are people posting with no problems, I still cannot visualize nothing correctly and this persists in the same exactly way from yesterday.

Any other site load as intended, I have a very fast connection and I've never experienced this before.

Just wanted to report this and it would be nice to know if anyone else is experiencing the same.

I doubt if they will, they could succeed in logging in and posting about the problem (except after spending this crazy amount of time and so many trials).

No problems here I'm using chrome and everything is loading up fine for me. Have you tried a different browser? Tried clearing your internet cache to see if that might be causing. Might be good to run something like maleware bytes anti malware remover and do a virus scan as those can cause lag and what not on a computer.

No problems here I'm using chrome and everything is loading up fine for me.

Thanks for confirming me with Chrome everything is okay. Thanks a lot for the info.

I've tried anything I could, except changing my browser (Firefox) and I'm not going to use Chrome.

I just hope the site will be optimized for ALL the most commonly used browsers like pretty much any other site around. I'm not going to change my favorite browser because of a single site.

Also, if this is really the case, a warning text would be appreciated, "this site is optimized for Chrome, you must change your browser for navigating the site" or whatever.

That could spare some time to many trying to figure out what the hell is wrong.

LL is optimized I just tried LL with internet EEEK (internet explorer 10) and had no problem also tried with firelag (firefox 27.0.1) other then it being a lag monster most of the time which is the reason I don't use it I didn't seem to have any problems loading pages. Chrome is my main one the other 2 are there collecting dust waiting to be used on those rare occasions where chrome messes up but once chrome is back working they get kicked back to a dark corner to start collecting dust again. Has firefox recently upgraded? If so then that would probably would be the reason they tend to break shit when they update their stuff. So you will have to wait till till they fix it. Having too many addons can cause a browser to lag or act weird as well.

I'm not here to dispense personal opinions on the various browsers. The point is I cannot visualize correctly this site since yesterday and Firefox is the browser I use.

If that's the reason, the browser, is what I would like to know for certain.

You told me you have tried also Firefox and it's working for you, so you confirm you can actually load any page at full extension and immediately see all the buttons and all the posts with no refresh and everything is absolutely fine.

That's all very interesting. The only option for me at this point is not to enter the site, since it's impossible to navigate.

Thanks for the assistance.

Mine just updated to firefox 31.0 other then the same lag it always has everything shows up fine. How many addons do you have for the browser? Have you tried turning them off and seeing if one of them is causing it? Are you using anything like adblocker noscript.

No @myuhinny, I just have ad-block and even turned off it's the same.

I guess I should connect through VPN and see if there is any difference, I really don't know what else I could do. If it's not a browser related issue as I initially thought, I really don't know.

Guest endgameaddiction

Victoria, have you tried going to options>advanced and clearing your cache, or a program that cleans your cookies? I'm not sure if the first option will help, I run off a high speed connection myself and I use Firefox without a problem. Only thing is I don't like this new interface.