New Site Layout

What's with the sudden aesthetics change for pinned threads?  It's all white and glaring.

It is a desperate attempt to get people to stop ignoring them.  Especially in the tech support threads...........

You people must be high. That's not going to work. They're just harder to read now.

The forum is tracking what threads you've read, so you can click on the 'new posts' thing. Why not just restrict posting until they've at least clicked on them and pretended to read them, in any given forum.

It's about forum ettiquette. People are morons. 

Anyone that's been around the internet for more than a second has developed an ad filter. we just don't see static ads. That's why popups, IM Pops and video ads were built... to get past that filter. 

Anyone that's been around the internet for more than a minute has had to read docs. Period. This isn't the first -- and won't be the last -- forum where staff is sick and fucking tired of people not just taking a fucking minute to read the goddam docs that they put work into so that dumfucks wouldn't have to ask that same stupid fucking question . . . AGAIN.

The problem is that sticky threads trip that filter in most people. And it's also the reason that making the stickies more eye catching, I believe, won't help. Personally, I think that it makes it easier to trip that filter. 

Doesn't bother me one bit... i mean do what you need to do. I don't think it'll help, but hey man whatever it takes.

Well it made me start ignoring the pinned threads instead. I find it as annoying as those copy and paste glaring posts/threads and I rate it right up there with high cap spammers I usually scroll right past posts like that or backspacing out of a thread that has that for the first post. I usually throw whatever I copy and paste into either notebook or the search bar then cut it back out then paste it to prevent it and it also fixes highlighted words getting added to a link and disappearing links from disappearing when the post button is hit. Guess I will wait till they pop up on the main page.

Guest endgameaddiction

That grey looks way better. Now you need to find a way for LL to notice off topic posts so it can flash in yellow with a buzzer the moment you try to click the post button. :P

Guest carywinton

I just want IP Board to get it's act together and be compliant with IE11. Every other Forum software on the planet is but this overly expensive junk!

Guest carywinton

You people must be high.

Well, yes. Yes, we are. Thanks for noticing.

I want a feature where I can block PMs from people with 0 posts. Better yet, user settable to block PMs from people with < N posts!

I could see why such a feature would be important. Popularity does have it's downfall issues. ~snickering~ :P

Yes you have to be high to visit "LL", didn't you know that was in the TOS as a requirement? :D

I'm not sure if this has been asked before I kinda looked through the old spoiler thread but meh...

Could you add the bbcode to spoiler to let us title the spoiler? I tried this a few minutes ago with various ways and it didn't work.

http://phpbbandbbcodes.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=391#.U8-SM2NCw6Y

It's not that big of a deal, but it could prove to be useful me thinks.

Well ...

Your solution is for a PHPBB Based forum, not an IP based forum ...

What did just happen with image attachments and image links?

My blog has become a total re-size crapfest with images and pm attachments are only shown in text. Oo

Suddenly got same problem as you.

Maybe some changes made with forum code?

Looks terible now and less friendly use.

What did just happen with image attachments and image links?

My blog has become a total re-size crapfest with images and pm attachments are only shown in text. Oo

Suddenly got same problem as you.

Maybe some changes made with forum code?

Looks terible now and less friendly use.

I confirm the same problems.. :-/

Guest endgameaddiction

I'm not sure if this has been asked before I kinda looked through the old spoiler thread but meh...

Could you add the bbcode to spoiler to let us title the spoiler? I tried this a few minutes ago with various ways and it didn't work.

http://phpbbandbbcodes.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=391#.U8-SM2NCw6Y

It's not that big of a deal, but it could prove to be useful me thinks.

Well ...

Your solution is for a PHPBB Based forum, not an IP based forum ...

Well then ti's okay. No biggy. I didn't know there was a difference.