The Lovers Lab army continues to grow strong!

That's impressive. This site is my first virtual home. What else can I wish since I have all in one in this place - friends, fun, great pictures, mods, support, lot of sexual contest ( my favorite :P ). Facebook is "0" in comparison with LL. :)

I agree with this, most forums usually get really tight knit after existing for a long while. I'm a fan of 'Homestuck' and trying to be a part of both the forum and local communities is difficult. They are very close and became like a click. Me and my ex-girlfriend found it hard to fit in.

I love this site, for it taught me that i can mod Skyrim to be just like i wanted it - sexy and silly but tasteful and fun. I came here from Nexus after finding their offering lacking.

May this site continue onward when the the next elder scroll game comes out.

Also, as an army, we need to find other armies to fight, perferably with giant trolls and dragon mounts.

Kalderon : lurkers (or just posting when they actually have to say something like myself)

+1

AimoHauki : So, when do we get Lover's Lab T-shirts?

yes everyone loves a smart, funny, sexy LL T-shirts +1000

Ayn Sof :Next thing we know, all of those mods/mod themes are heavily restricted, or worse, outright banned from this site.

Loverslab+, safe space for everyone!

Yeah I know it's a bit too far-fetched, but I'm still worry about it.

As Arngeir says below I find it too hypocritical accepting all the crimes included in the pure original game of Skyrim and having problems with nude, sex etc mods. Just to answer in a Skyrim way :)

Arngeir : The Dragonborn is an exception to all the rules — the Dragon Blood itself is a gift of the gods. If we accept one gift, how can we deny the other? As Dragonborn, you have received the ability to Shout directly from Akatosh. We therefore seek to guide you on the proper use of your gift, which transcends the restrictions which bind other mortals.

I can't remember when I first visited LL, it was for a mod needed a file so I have registered and download the file, maybe it was ZaZ animations can't remember clearly. After some days I wanted to check the forum in which I have registered and started by checking the mods. It has passed a period before I actually start searching the forum and reading articles and comments. In this community many people do not hide behind their finger, I found the community much more alive, helpful and friendly than many other sites - forums. That's why I like LL :)

• 1 month later...

I´m using LL since a while, but never before posted anything. Yust wanted to tell you guys that I really appreciate your work here. I still use Nexus for certain things, but my gaming experience would lack much fun without all the wonderful mods I downloaded here!

Keep on modding and lets hope, that Nexus keeps away the dumb masses for ever!

I´m using LL since a while, but never before posted anything. Yust wanted to tell you guys that I really appreciate your work here. I still use Nexus for certain things, but my gaming experience would lack much fun without all the wonderful mods I downloaded here!

Keep on modding and lets hope, that Nexus keeps away the dumb masses for ever!

Almost the same as you and I love loverslab if it wasnt for them i'd be playing unmodded game and that wouldn't be as much fun ;p

• 3 months later...

Army?....Army? We're an army now? Oh dear! Does that mean we have to wear a uniform now? I hope it's in a colour that matches my eyes.

What uniform? Anyone who's on  leverslab is automatically and naturally nude...  

Maybe nudity is the LL uniform

Guest ...failure

Army?....Army? We're an army now? Oh dear! Does that mean we have to wear a uniform now? I hope it's in a colour that matches my eyes.

What uniform? Anyone who's on  leverslab is automatically and naturally nude...  

Maybe nudity is the LL uniform

Me +1

Just to put some numbers out there:

LL was founded almost 4 years ago,

It has 610,166 members,

119 contributors,

4 currently active moderators

and, above all, our most benevolent and glorious leader Ashal. :lol:

(Disclaimer: I was just going by the members page, I don't have insights into site metrics, so take these numbers with a pinch of salt. The number of moderators and Ashals however is definitely correct.)

Can't wait until we hit 666,666

:ph34r:

Mwa hahahaha!!!!

/cough

:angel:

Army! Army!

Well, it's not a war between sites in my opinion. Just a different point of view about what is allowed and forbidden. The goal is the same. Discuss, create, share. We can be customers of differents shops.

I like competition, not war.

The army is real hahaha I thought it was a joking when I was welcomed to the army on the say hi thread.  I was afraid of coming here because I don't undestand english too well and speak it even worse,  but so far it has been fun and I am enjoy it a bunch.  Glad to be here in the army and mod with you guys.  :D