The Lovers Lab army continues to grow strong!

Hey everybody! With our admin's permission, this thread will exist to announce and mark every member milestone we have from now on (to avoid cluttering the announcements section)!

Well guys, we've finally hit the biggie! 100,000 members and counting! Congratulations!

I'm also glad to announce that our members have also created an astounding 200,000 posts in OVER 9,000 threads! Congrats!

That's impressive. This site is my first virtual home. What else can I wish since I have all in one in this place - friends, fun, great pictures, mods, support, lot of sexual contest ( my favorite :P ). Facebook is "0" in comparison with LL. :)

Was surprising how different this place is from its reputation on other sites. Much more chill than I expected, and less hypocritical than other places. Let's leave it at that.

Am glad to be here, I've already read some great and helpful tutorials in particular! And while some peoples' ideals of beauty here just don't match my own, I think there's a lot I can appreciate. :) And I certainly can respect even those I don't agree with.

I should probably mention the right/left scale is based on more or less government, more being to the left, and less government being to the right.

Traditional American parties fall somewhere on this scale, but their particular stances on boobs and stuff are irrelevant in the left/right scheme of things.

It is, of course, likely true this website is more right-wing than others, considering on the far right of the scale one would find libertarians and at the extreme end "anarchy".

I should probably mention the right/left scale is based on more or less government, more being to the left, and less government being to the right.

Traditional American parties fall somewhere on this scale, but their particular stances on boobs and stuff are irrelevant in the left/right scheme of things.

It is, of course, likely true this website is more right-wing than others, considering on the far right of the scale one would find libertarians and at the extreme end "anarchy".

There should always be a right boob and a left boob. Without either there would be anarchy.

Just to put some numbers out there:

LL was founded almost 4 years ago,

It has 610,166 members,

119 contributors,

4 currently active moderators

and, above all, our most benevolent and glorious leader Ashal. :lol:

(Disclaimer: I was just going by the members page, I don't have insights into site metrics, so take these numbers with a pinch of salt. The number of moderators and Ashals however is definitely correct.)

Be careful what you wish for.

Consider these points about why the Ban Nazi's over at Nexus are the way they are.

The Nexus is such a huge and well known community that they are constantly under the eye of a corporate interest. For that reason they have to employ people that are willing to be total dicks that stomp on anything that even so much as looks at them funny.

They are such a huge and well known community that they also have to avoid certain cultural taboos, because many people are simply not willing to deal with them and will raise bloody hell and lead a legal, moral and bloody crusade against all that is unrighteous!

This, THIS,  is what I'm afraid of the most.

Moral Guardian: "Bestiality mods?? OH MY GOD, degenerates! insane! Immoral! ban them, like, right now!

White knight Palladin: "Nude mods? RAPE mods?  you misogynist pig!"

Troll: "lol what the fuck is this mod? the creator is a sick pervert, pedo, and basement dweller."

Concerned Parents: "Loli mods? I'll call the feds"

Next thing we know, all of those mods/mod themes are heavily restricted, or worse, outright banned from this site.

Loverslab+, safe space for everyone!

Yeah I know it's a bit too far-fetched, but I'm still worry about it.

best forums I've been in since the very first day I used internet : helpful & great community, legendary stuff you'll find nowhere else...

I find that since Skyrim, I see more and more blogs with modders running & sharing their own creations, Nexus guys are too short-sighted but who cares? Seems we get the awesome & creative people here !

When you look at Nexus home page : bet it's a new follower mod. lel

Anyway, long live the Loverslab Empire !

• 4 weeks later...

Just to put some numbers out there:

LL was founded almost 4 years ago,

It has 610,166 members,

119 contributors,

4 currently active moderators

and, above all, our most benevolent and glorious leader Ashal. :lol:

(Disclaimer: I was just going by the members page, I don't have insights into site metrics, so take these numbers with a pinch of salt. The number of moderators and Ashals however is definitely correct.)

What I find most impressive: over 600000 members from all over the world and just 5 guys are enough to run the show smoothly.

Granted, most of the members are leachers and lurkers (or just posting when they actually have to say something like myself), but still... it speaks volumes about this community.

Best regards

Kalderon

So, when do we get Lover's Lab T-shirts? Or maybe various kinds of especially Devious Devices. Ones that lock on permanently. Or maybe a magical container that may zap you unconcious and when you wake up you find yourself wearing multiple devices. Might be a tad hard to make happen but I have faith in you all! Maybe. Anyway - reality is for those who can't handle LL.

• 1 month later...

Well I need to post two things before I can reply to the thread I signed up for to reply to. But here I am i'm new.

That's an anti-spam system, admins only having to watch a few places instead of the entire site, no real hardship if you're not a spam bot.

This site grows, but there seems to be a problem with registration. Some of the readers of my blog, modfrenzy.net,  say that they have been unable to register on Loverslab for over a month, although they contacted the admins via email.

This site grows, but there seems to be a problem with registration. Some of the readers of my blog, modfrenzy.net,  say that they have been unable to register on Loverslab for over a month, although they contacted the admins via email.

If ppl can't join our elite group, they will simply want to join even more, and then treasure their membership more once they finally obtain it :P

Just kidding, I know it's a bad thing and needs to be fixed ASAP.