The Lovers Lab army continues to grow strong!

Guest Mogie56

Most animators stay behind the light, otherwise they get inundated with requests they could never fulfill. and if there RL jobs are the same as there hobby they're far to busy.  

• 2 weeks later...

Fade to darkness templar style? Should it be like Ezio or assasin style lol. Cuz templars are bad guys or its just to much AC games in my head.

Haven't you done history, all the Templars were bankers who didn't have to pay taxes

And the French king who had them killed wanted all of their treasures.

Fade to darkness templar style? Should it be like Ezio or assasin style lol. Cuz templars are bad guys or its just to much AC games in my head.

Haven't you done history, all the Templars were bankers who didn't have to pay taxes

And the French king who had them killed wanted all of their treasures.

And some treasure hunters are still looking for them.

i pefer this side  cause nexus is so fucking slow ,uploading something is here so much easier   / search system is buggy as hell there ,they fuck me off of with there god damn 1000 rules no one cares about . They aren't Nazis , they are damn Democrats

if you want to make a simple ordinary mod description you need to pay money WTF !

i pefer this side  cause nexus is so fucking slow ,uploading something is here so much easier   / search system is buggy as hell there ,they fuck me off of with there god damn 1000 rules no one cares about . They aren't Nazis , they are damn Democrats

if you want to make a simple ordinary mod description you need to pay money WTF !

No politics please ! Bad, very bad idea to put this here !

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...