1 hour ago, ragnam said:

Deciding what mod to convert is up to you. the only thing I can suggest if its worth while is filtering mods by how many times it was ever downloaded since they were made against recently updated that its still popular. So if you pour your time into it people will still look at is as relevant as a must have and will get a lot of use to come..

also maybe i do each day a outfit or two from the gwelda collection these will take maybe some time till i'm done with converting it but that way it dosen't get exhausting.

The ancient outfit is complete 11 more to go so it should be complete in a few days if i hold to my word. :D

2 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

did you check out the updated version, and they still float afterwards in the air ? since i changed the highed to 13 in nifscope which should be the highed its supposed to be.

ok, tried two more times then I purged every HM file from my build and used the link to the HM you called original and this time it worked. Sorry for the run around. took me awhile using Vortex uninstalling and installing mods and generating just under 2000 pieces.

Thats awesome you doing the gwelda collection, take your time , dont burn out. But I must say many other mods use it for like immersive wenches or deadly ones, and even random NPC clothing mods. I think it will be popular.

19 minutes ago, ragnam said:

ok, tried two more times then I purged every HM file from my build and used the link to the HM you called original and this time it worked. Sorry for the run around. took me awhile using Vortex uninstalling and installing mods and generating just under 2000 pieces.

don't worry im glad its working now, and interesting that your using vortex i'm still one of the old school guys that uses mod-organizer ^^.

33 minutes ago, meikel1403 said:

don't worry im glad its working now, and interesting that your using vortex i'm still one of the old school guys that uses mod-organizer ^^.

Yeah I was a NMM die hard after MO, but the guy who made MO I believe coded Vortex. its a slight learning curve (took me like 2 days rebuilding over 350 esps from my 700+ archive of mods) but I like it a lot now.
Its like all your mods are installed (like a floating archive)  some want to over right others into the game files. You choose which mod installs before or after or even the individual files themselves. you can even drag one mod over the other and make rules for them also like load orders which comes first or last.
-- if you mess up you make a change and redeploy your game build like generating your body slides as the final game build files.
You can even enable or disable or remove mods or the same to esps.

best way I can say its having your archived mods in a virtual hold ready to deploy in the order you see fit, click build and wait till it finishes.
every time you add or delete or modify your game mod build, it will depoly the build as you direct it to do and just wait again till it finishes.

the great thing it automatically hits any issue and asks you how to handle it, and it remembers it until you remove the rule and or change it next deployment.