Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

3 hours ago, PsycheHHH said:

Good idea but I don't know how to represent the process of execution.

For me personally, it is sufficient to imagine what could happen after sex ?.  It is exciting to see a person raped in the scaffold and imagine what follows. It is not necessary that the head be cut off.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You could probably be just as well off by not finishing the execution. 

The threat is hardcore enough, plus the PC or NPC is going to be alive at the end of the animation one way or the other... So it is probably best that the "final" part not even happen. From an immersion stand point anyway. ?

I agree with this :classic_smile:

29 minutes ago, waiyan said:

What do you guys use for sexlab expression that goes well with this kind of animations? Or is there a collection or custom made or somethings. 

custom made

42 minutes ago, waiyan said:

Could you please give me a few tips or a guide of how to do various kind of expressions for both consensual and forced sex? 

These screenshots I did not, but it will probably be static animations.  You can change the facial expression using commands entered into the console or easily in the racemenu.  I guess there is a possibility to change and set the facial expression during sex scene even in Sexlab.

Hello, I just recently download your mods along with the requirements and as well as the requirements for other mods. However, whenever I start up the game, it CTD and reported to me with basically all the .dll(s) are not valid. Do you have any further recommendation?

6 hours ago, FreakPleb said:

Hello, I just recently download your mods along with the requirements and as well as the requirements for other mods. However, whenever I start up the game, it CTD and reported to me with basically all the .dll(s) are not valid. Do you have any further recommendation?

Seems like you missing some basic framework like C++ library or DirectX? coz if your dll file are not valid, maybe caused by some error except Mod itself.

and screenshot?

9 hours ago, NoJoker said:

@PsycheHHH Please please, do some animation for Fallout 4!!!! Fallout 4 is in desperate need of new animations!

I'd pay up to $20 a month for you to do SSE and FO4 animations :P

OK I'm planning do FO4, too.  But I couldn't find the creature rig of FO4, so I'm learning to do now.

Is there guide of FO4 animation?