Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

8 hours ago, Moonpaw said:

i dont know why but your animations just wont play. I can select them in sexlab and it says the animation is starting but nothing happens. both actors are just in idle animations. I ran FNIS

I never meet that situation before, if you can press N and select them but can't play, it gonna be some error outside the game I think.

Many guys said they can't play my animations coz I forgot to said it is recommended for rape mod.

I think all my animations can't easily play because of the tag "Rape" or something, just go SLAnims/json and edit my json file, delete some bad tag, it can be easy and more fit with other mod.

Im kinda baffled, whenever I try to install your animations my character will start to T Pose in anything she does, doesnt happen with any other mod and I have removed more animation mods to balance the count(actually below before yours) so i definetly didnt hit the maximum.

oh and yes I did do the generate xyz thing.

Does anyone have any Idea ? Im on LE.

So after renaming the actual animation folders of this anim mod... the t pose is gone, idek.

5 hours ago, tsnootch said:

What body is being used in the .gif's?  Is it BHUNP 3BBB or CBBE 3BBB?  I see the that the "body files" are posted on the first page by Psyche, but what body are those files based on?

It is based on HDT-SMP which my bodyfile included, it is for CBBE, I have to say it is not a well-known body coz the author only post it in www.9damaomods.com so when someone asked me about what body I used I just replied it is HDT-SMP CBBE, actually it based on nothing. It's texture can easily DIY by user throw virgina PSD which the author provided, but I don't post PSD file here coz I got NO PERMISSION.

• 2 weeks later...

This is off-topic, but I have been trying move to Special Edition, but can't get my damn ENB and/or lighting to look the same in SE.  I have been using Rudy ENB in Oldrim for ages and that looks great, but Rudy ENB in SE Skyrim currently looks like crap and is too orange-colored.  It's likely due to my settings, but I can't figure out the difference yet.  Is there a thread or place here on LLab that covers this topic?

5 hours ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I don't know what your plans for future animations are. But if you were in the mood, could you please do some animation with the theme of rape before execution?  Something similar to the pictures below.

Good idea but I don't know how to represent the process of execution.

1 hour ago, PsycheHHH said:

Instead of beheading you can try the crush like a big thing that falls on the head at the end ?!

a meshes large enough to wrap the head!

you would have only the nervous tremor to do ?!

1 hour ago, PsycheHHH said:

You could probably be just as well off by not finishing the execution. 

The threat is hardcore enough, plus the PC or NPC is going to be alive at the end of the animation one way or the other... So it is probably best that the "final" part not even happen. From an immersion stand point anyway. ?

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

You could probably be just as well off by not finishing the execution. 

The threat is hardcore enough, plus the PC or NPC is going to be alive at the end of the animation one way or the other... So it is probably best that the "final" part not even happen. From an immersion stand point anyway. ?

Skyrim is not hardcore enough to me!

But i  agree the immersion sucks!

22 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

by not finishing the execution

Maybe Skipping the process from alive to dead is better and make sense.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2020.03.05 - 10.48.45.99.png

12 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

Skyrim is not hardcore enough to me!

But i  agree the immersion sucks!

do you know how to equip an equipment during sex?

16 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi! I ran into some problems with the mod install se version but when active it didnt work somehow there is a problem 

Please help really want to try the animation on SE, appearently it looked great on LE 

any screenshot?