Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

Thanks for sharing your enb. Is it your work? I found that the weathers are not linked anyway. So, to clear up … the specular settings are in ENVIRONMENT.

This is a really interesting take on ENB settings... going for a an art style rather than realistic graphics. Is it just for interior shots? Makes me confidant to release soon. Thx.

4 hours ago, WandererZero said:

You asked....how are you willfully ignorant? Allow me to answer, and keep in mind...you're only worth telling once, let alone twice. So put your thinking cap on, billy bob. We're going to use some five dollar words, and some one dollar jabs. Pay attention.

Anyone who stakes out some kind of absolutist position as some kind of fact (SSE is objectively trash, because you said so), when the matter at hand of subjective choice (lots of people like, enjoy and think their SSE is quite nice, very fine looking, as well as stable), is ipso facto, choosing to be willfully ignorant of the fact that their position is an isolated one comparatively to the perspective, experience and position of others. You lost the value judgment when you set yourself up as some kind of arbiter of what "beauty" is, when mankind has been waging the battle of "what's beauty" and "what's not" for all of recorded history.

TL;DR: you're a really poorly contrived troll, and your comments aren't worth the time needed on a router to sequence them on the inbound. You came all this way to say less than nothing, threadjack, and generally be an asshole. Nobody cares about how you hate SSE in a thread about these amazeball anims. It's cool though. There's a place for folks like you. It's called nexusmods. You should try it sometime...you'll fit in real good there.

**plonk**

Thank you for not proving your point on why SE is better then LE.  

22 minutes ago, mortanios said:

Yeah but Matchmaker i can do only with one, not two, i want see the animation with two + character.

It will work, I use it all the time. As MadMansGun said though, you gotta be quick. There is only a 5 second delay on the spell. I think the cupid's bow thing is longer, but I have never used it to know if it works on creatures.

10 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Thanks for sharing your enb. Is it your work? I found that the weathers are not linked anyway. So, to clear up … the specular settings are in ENVIRONMENT.

This is a really interesting take on ENB settings... going for a an art style rather than realistic graphics. Is it just for interior shots? Makes me confidant to release soon. Thx.

Not my enb but others, the shortage is you can see all the spells effect come faded, I ask author about it but no luck. ?

7 hours ago, Kintoki91 said:

SE version don't work for me the anim try to load but nothing happen thanks for trying to convert it btw ^^ 

Face to an npc and press "N", and then go MCM-SexLab-animation edit-find my animation and test it, if nothing happen still, it maybe some steps you missing? 

(Can you see my animation process during running Fnis?)

1 minute ago, arsenic20 said:

I really like the concept of the last stage of the giant animation. Hope to see more creative ideas like that in the future,

But I think the giant animation is the most rigid animation I ever made. ?

12 hours ago, PsycheHHH said:

Not my enb but others, the shortage is you can see all the spells effect come faded, I ask author about it but no luck. ?

Seems to me that this is a work in progress WIP enb. Certain settings are just too off and maybe not yet properly adjusted. I know how much work it takes. This enb is just working on the basic Skyrim weathers. But it uses shaders intended for NLA... but the nla weathers are not yet referenced. Etc. This implicates a work in progress. Lot's of settings are just baselines to work on later, I imagine. Also, clearly the author was going for some art style. Maybe even performance… who knows... 

What do you use it for? Screenshots or Gaming? And why do you like it? Just curios, because I intend to release my "One ICE" enb early this year. 

18 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Seems to me that this is a work in progress WIP enb. Certain settings are just too off and maybe not yet properly adjusted. I know how much work it takes. This enb is just working on the basic Skyrim weathers. But it uses shaders intended for NLA... but the nla weathers are not yet referenced. Etc. This implicates a work in progress. Lot's of settings are just baselines to work on later, I imagine. Also, clearly the author was going for some art style. Maybe even performance… who knows... 

What do you use it for? Screenshots or Gaming? And why do you like it? Just curios, because I intend to release my "One ICE" enb early this year. 

For Screenshots maybe, I just want that enb make the body looks real. like this:

190348neknpksreabksrd6.thumb.jpg.f562f9827fb9462e9a8d49328832f161.jpg

it's an screenshots author's enb  performance. I wondering how to make body look like this.

It is Konan enb but modified by author who unwilling to share it.

if you can make it, I though it would be awesome.?

16 minutes ago, mortanios said:

Sorry, I know I'm bothering you, but that name isn't showing up for me.

Screenshot_4.jpg

NONONO you never bother me?, what mod do you use to play animation?

or do you regi my animation from SLAL?

or can you see that animation in MCM-SEXLAB-animation toggle?