Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

19 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

To add on "Aequuscomment:

Adding Objects/furniture requires basically 2 things.

Please note before doing this, this will add a object/furniture on the x=0 y=0 z=0 position. But these steps I'll describe are mandatory anyways. These objects will be static but before diving any further into objects you will need to know this anyways.

Loading a nif into 3ds max or Blender or whatever is only for reference material to build your animation around it or just as a position check.

1 is to add a file with an unique name within Creation Kit, you don't really need a lot of information about the Creation Kit to do this though.

Step 1: Open Creation Kit

Step 2: Click on "Data" and click "Skyrim.esm" and afterwards on "OK" to load it in, this may take a little while since the creation kit loads in everything from base skyrim (Cancel everything it asks for while loading..Yes to all warnings or something like that, this is a bug from Creation Kit....Thanks mr. Howard)

Step 3: From the Object Window go to: 

- Miscellaneous

- AnimObject

- AnimObjects

Step 4: Click any Object from within this folder and duplicate it

Step 5: Edit the object, rename it to an unique name and remember or note this name somewhere, and change the model location...either pick an existing base model or a custom model. (Base models can be found within the "meshes.bsa" from within the "Data" folder of Skyrim. You can extract these with fallout mod manager for example). After editing your duplicate make sure to NOT create a new form but edit it.

Step 6: Click on file in the upper left corner and save it, this will create an esp with your edits, rename it to whatever unique name you want to use SLALPsyche for example.

Step 7: As per usual, activate the esp before starting the game with whatever mod manager you're using and go to the next step for SLAL

2 is to add a line within the source file from SLAL like this for example:

Reveal hidden contents

Animation(
    id="Pillory",
    name="Pillory",
    tags="Penis,Pussy,Vaginal,AnimObject,Furniture,Doggy,Doggystyle,Aggressive,Dirty,Pillory,Behind",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal,object="Pillory01"),
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),
)

I made an unique file within Creation Kit with the name "Pillory01" (This is the unique name I named within Creation Kit) and now it just had to be added to the source file for SLAL to include it in the animation.

After doing these steps you will have a furniture/object into your scene.

Before wanting to go further to animated objects, please experiment with this first.

CK is always a mess and slow loading for me.

Is it possible, in theory, to use tes5edit to edit the copied examples to change into the necessary data structure of new animation and animated objects

Of course, this does not include the specific position of the animated object or whether it follows the skeleton.

2 hours ago, kziitd said:

CK is always a mess and slow loading for me.

Is it possible, in theory, to use tes5edit to edit the copied examples to change into the necessary data structure of new animation and animated objects

Of course, this does not include the specific position of the animated object or whether it follows the skeleton.

Not really sure since I haven't used tes5edit a lot.

But it would mean editing an existing .esp anyways for as far as I know. Creating one from scratch would still be the better option.

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

But it would mean editing an existing .esp anyways for as far as I know. Creating one from scratch would still be the better option.

Okay, I'll try

There has been no "official" animated object tutorial. In the past, the CEO's tutorial on Tumblr, the author of 0sex, also said "to launch animated object tutorial later". There are also some animation tutorials I have seen that are very good, but all stop abruptly in the animated object part and say they will come soon, ha ha.

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

After all, people who are interested in animation objects have crossed the threshold of posing, animating, exporting and writing slal,

Here's a gesture, a man holding up his hand, dragging an apple in his hand

It doesn't take five minutes to pose a character or put an apple in the scene~

If it's an animation, let the apple follow the skeleton?

Then? Export the apple as you export the female or male parts? Or export apple to a NIF? Or both?

Then use nifskope to copy the NIF structure of other animation objects to it?

Look at the JSON of a successful slal that contains animated objects to understand how to make it appear with animation.

Could it be that simple? But I always thought it wasn't

If there is a tutorial to put the above 12345... It's good to say it simply and clearly.

:love:

3 hours ago, kziitd said:

After all, people who are interested in animation objects have crossed the threshold of posing, animating, exporting and writing slal,

Here's a gesture, a man holding up his hand, dragging an apple in his hand

It doesn't take five minutes to pose a character or put an apple in the scene~

If it's an animation, let the apple follow the skeleton?

Then? Export the apple as you export the female or male parts? Or export apple to a NIF? Or both?

Then use nifskope to copy the NIF structure of other animation objects to it?

Look at the JSON of a successful slal that contains animated objects to understand how to make it appear with animation.

Could it be that simple? But I always thought it wasn't

If there is a tutorial to put the above 12345... It's good to say it simply and clearly.

:love:

Reason why I never really finished my guide with the object part is that I'm still uncertain about my methods of adding objects (especially custom animated objects, like my mimic/tentacle animations).

Animating an object so it follows a specific bone isn't that hard though. Just use my method of linking an object to a bone/controller within 3ds max (once again, purely as reference material). You don't need to do any exporting for this unless you animate objects by hand, this one is still a puzzle somewhat to me even though I released 2 animations with it already so I'm not gonna explain this until I understand it better myself.

And afterwards you would need to do some nif editing.

It's very simple, first get NifSkope if you haven't already to open up nifs.

Then click the NiNode from your object>>right click>>Node>>Attach Extra Data>>NiStringExtraData (don't confuse this with "NiStringsExtraData")>>Click the NiStringExtraData>>Edit name to "Prn" (right click, edit string index)>>Edit value to the bone you want to attach it to ("NPC L Hand [LHnd]" for example)....this will let your object follow the left hand of the actor who you attached the object to within the SLAL source file.

And that's it, it's a simple edit after you know how to do this. 1/2 minutes work if you've done it before.

6 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Reason why I never really finished my guide with the object part is that I'm still uncertain about my methods of adding objects (especially custom animated objects, like my mimic/tentacle animations).

Animating an object so it follows a specific bone isn't that hard though. Just use my method of linking an object to a bone/controller within 3ds max (once again, purely as reference material). You don't need to do any exporting for this unless you animate objects by hand, this one is still a puzzle somewhat to me even though I released 2 animations with it already so I'm not gonna explain this until I understand it better myself.

And afterwards you would need to do some nif editing.

It's very simple, first get NifSkope if you haven't already to open up nifs.

Then click the NiNode from your object>>right click>>Node>>Attach Extra Data>>NiStringExtraData (don't confuse this with "NiStringsExtraData")>>Click the NiStringExtraData>>Edit name to "Prn" (right click, edit string index)>>Edit value to the bone you want to attach it to ("NPC L Hand [LHnd]" for example)....this will let your object follow the left hand of the actor who you attached the object to within the SLAL source file.

And that's it, it's a simple edit after you know how to do this. 1/2 minutes work if you've done it before.

Thank you for your further guidance

In China, when people ask me where I can learn the animation tutorial of skyrim, I always copy your tutorial link to it.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:35 PM, Player80 said:

This is awesome. I need this for SE

On 1/8/2020 at 9:27 PM, PsycheHHH said:

I don't know how to make it for SE, are there different exporting way between SE and LE? I need guide:)

I'm here to let you know two things:

1. @PsycheHHH : no real need to export things differently because...

2. I quick converted this using Cathedral Assets Optimizer in all of about 4 seconds.

It's ezpz. Downloaded it, converted it, repacked it into a zip, dumped it into MO2....ran FNIS, boom. Off we go. No need to fret over any big details.

I have a problem with this animation - for some unknown reason, the role of the receiver turns into agressor. I mark my female PC as "receiver" in matchmaker, random male NPC as "agressor" with this animation and when i start event... my PC equiping strapon and begin fist poor male. Was this originally planned, or is something wrong with my skyrim?

4 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

I have a problem with this animation - for some unknown reason, the role of the receiver turns into agressor. I mark my female PC as "receiver" in matchmaker, random male NPC as "agressor" with this animation and when i start event... my PC equiping strapon and begin fist poor male. Was this originally planned, or is something wrong with my skyrim?

yeah I mixed up the actor1 and actor2, it my mistake, but I will fix it in version2 and add the new animation and make it for SE. 

to fix it temporarily, you can press key '=+' to swap the receiver and aggressor, it may work.

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

I'm here to let you know two things:

1. @PsycheHHH : no real need to export things differently because...

2. I quick converted this using Cathedral Assets Optimizer in all of about 4 seconds.

It's ezpz. Downloaded it, converted it, repacked it into a zip, dumped it into MO2....ran FNIS, boom. Off we go. No need to fret over any big details.

OK, I will try in next version. thanks

For your question about enb and the drops: Here is the good news… yes you can make them look better. And here is the bad news… you have to change them on every weather, too.

In the main enbseries.ini there is a section called [PARTICLE] there you can adjust the intensity and the lighting influence. Try that first. There are other settings in [ENVIRONEMENT] that affect the particle lighting , too.

Again, bad news… because if you just change it in the enbseries.ini you wont see the effect change because the weather settings override the enb settings. You can find the weathers in the enbseries folder. If you are running a lot of weathers… you have to do all the changes on each… rain, clear, fog… ect.

That's why making an enb preset takes soooo long and most of them have crappy settings, because most of the creators give up midway. I've been working on mine for over a year.

7 hours ago, Kalthen said:

For your question about enb and the drops: Here is the good news… yes you can make them look better. And here is the bad news… you have to change them on every weather, too.

In the main enbseries.ini there is a section called [PARTICLE] there you can adjust the intensity and the lighting influence. Try that first. There are other settings in [ENVIRONEMENT] that affect the particle lighting , too.

Again, bad news… because if you just change it in the enbseries.ini you wont see the effect change because the weather settings override the enb settings. You can find the weathers in the enbseries folder. If you are running a lot of weathers… you have to do all the changes on each… rain, clear, fog… ect.

That's why making an enb preset takes soooo long and most of them have crappy settings, because most of the creators give up midway. I've been working on mine for over a year.

Thank you but still no luck. I delete all enbseries.ini of all weather to make the origin one not be override but when I open enb menu in game to change [environment] and [particle], it didn't work, ?