Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

20 hours ago, poblivion said:

@PsycheHHH  I have one big request, would you be willing to create an animation with a Halloween theme?

Animation similar to a @Platinphoenixx a profile photo? (A werewolf fucks a female right in the ass, when she is bent over a pumpkin.)

I found a great source for this. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24785

I think this animation could be popular for other users as well ?

Good idea but...maybe I have no such time to finish before halloween come unless making some short anim?

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

hover over the individual animations and check if they tell u "registered: true". 
It can be that they have a checkmark but are still registered "false"

also try unregisterting all other anims and just enable the Psyche anims.
Did u modify the Psyche JSON file by any chance (like changing the anim tags?) 

okay so i tried all of the obove, they are being registered as true,

I tried unregistering and nothing. I did not modify any Files whatsoever.
I guess it must be a weird mod conflict.

1 hour ago, Platinphoenixx said:

almost impossible afaik. 
most likely issue in these cases is always wrong or bad install or wrong use of FNIS. 

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

almost impossible afaik. 
most likely issue in these cases is always wrong or bad install or wrong use of FNIS. 

Hm. i tried deleting the mod and redownloading already. I installed it with Vortex. FNIS works fine and the issue appears solely when this mod is enabled. I have tried everything i could think of ;D

I think imma try and get SSE running eventhough setup is pain the ass. Being able to share a whole mod collection would be cool, so that other users would just have to download one file.

On 10/25/2020 at 10:42 AM, Nymra said:

hover over the individual animations and check if they tell u "registered: true". 
It can be that they have a checkmark but are still registered "false"

also try unregisterting all other anims and just enable the Psyche anims.
Did u modify the Psyche JSON file by any chance (like changing the anim tags?) 

I'm having this exact same issue! 

12 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

See attached, the psyche animations are all checked, but don't register as true, in fact the ONLY one (that is creature) that registers is the Draugr one. All of the rest register as false, but are in fact checked as if they were registered. I've re run FNIS and have all of the requirements. It's also registered in Sexlab, and Defeat, but it does not show up on Aroused Creatures. 

20201026205129_1.jpg

20201026204513_1.jpg

9 hours ago, spartan40 said:

See attached, the psyche animations are all checked, but don't register as true, in fact the ONLY one (that is creature) that registers is the Draugr one. All of the rest register as false, but are in fact checked as if they were registered. I've re run FNIS and have all of the requirements. It's also registered in Sexlab, and Defeat, but it does not show up on Aroused Creatures. 

20201026205129_1.jpg

20201026204513_1.jpg

How many animations do you have installed?
I see you have alot of SLAL packs and Psyche is the last one. 

It can be that you reached the Sexlab Animation maximum (its 500 without other mods installed). 

You can check in the MCM by "Count Animations" 

38 minutes ago, Nymra said:

It can be that you reached the Sexlab Animation maximum (its 500 without other mods installed). 

That might be an issue for me as well. But mine register as true indeed.

I have FNIS XXL and various tweaks from here to raise the animation limit. And so far i didn't have any problems with other packs. Just for fun, i tried installing another Animation Pack instead of this one and it works flawlessly.

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey thanks, that was the issue, I disabled those animations in SLanimatin loader and then reapplied everything and reset the registration and those animations now appear. Thanks for the help! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, Apex-Fox said:

so why is the loverslab version 1.4 and your patreon 1.8? could you at least make 1.6 or 1.7 free? or will this here on lovers lab remain on 1.4.

As far as I remember, free pack releases are less frequent than on patreon. It won't be fair to patrons to give away the packs they paid for a month after their release, so everyone will just sit and wait for a freebie.
In my opinion, it makes sense for creators to have some patreon exclusive animations that will NEVER be free. This is especially true, for example, for time-consuming group animations.
P.S. not a patron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...