Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

I have few questions regarding the cbbe smp body. Surely there's some clutter inside the body package provided that is not needed for the body physics and collisions only?

I manage to get the body working for my COR custom race. However how do i make sure that npc's are not using nothing but HDT physics? Is this automatically the case since i'm using a custom race? If i just put HDT body files inside the GT folder that should work? Btw what is the body nipple.xml i wonder if i should just put that inside the COR body folder and delete it from the GT folder?

When i'm creating the body in the bodyslide this is what i'm suppose to pick for SMP GT_Breat03_Body? So when i pick the fix4 version there's some chinese text and a checkbox could someone tell me what that is? It removes the virtual ground or something and makes the textures look clean in the preview window.

7 hours ago, zupra said:

I have few questions regarding the cbbe smp body. Surely there's some clutter inside the body package provided that is not needed for the body physics and collisions only?

I manage to get the body working for my COR custom race. However how do i make sure that npc's are not using nothing but HDT physics? Is this automatically the case since i'm using a custom race? If i just put HDT body files inside the GT folder that should work? Btw what is the body nipple.xml i wonder if i should just put that inside the COR body folder and delete it from the GT folder?

When i'm creating the body in the bodyslide this is what i'm suppose to pick for SMP GT_Breat03_Body? So when i pick the fix4 version there's some chinese text and a checkbox could someone tell me what that is? It removes the virtual ground or something and makes the textures look clean in the preview window.

It's not my mod but a Chinese author in 9dm.com, I don't really know about that, sry.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 10:00 PM, Nymra said:

Hey,

just a suggestion for your anims on the side:

Tons of thanks for your incredible suggestions

1.In my early work it didn't consider immersion indeed.

2.Absolutely agree with you, but I made it follow my mind, yeah I noticed it seems too much and welcome to support me for other ideas?

3.About stages, I really tired of those rigid anims which got all same position. What I wanna do is to make a particular series of anims and I think there is no absolutely immersion when playing animations right?

4.Sorry for my ignorance, could you share me a link of OsmelMC's mod? I seldom focus on other mods.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:55 PM, PsycheHHH said:

Tons of thanks for your incredible suggestions

1.In my early work it didn't consider immersion indeed.

2.Absolutely agree with you, but I made it follow my mind, yeah I noticed it seems too much and welcome to support me for other ideas?

3.About stages, I really tired of those rigid anims which got all same position. What I wanna do is to make a particular series of anims and I think there is no absolutely immersion when playing animations right?

4.Sorry for my ignorance, could you share me a link of OsmelMC's mod? I seldom focus on other mods.

Please don't change much about the way you animate for one person wanting something different.  People have loved the way you animate from the start, which is why you are growing in popularity.  Variety in the stages is one of the HUGE reasons so many of us have loved your animations from the start.  There are literally thousands of animations already for people who want the stages to look like they flow perfectly, so why anyone would suggest you do that same thing is beyond me.  Keep doing your thing Psyche, your animations are the best.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:55 PM, PsycheHHH said:

i assume they are talking about SexLab Utility Plus:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

it dose & fixes all sorts of things, so much so that it may as well be called "sexlab v1.64"

6 hours ago, krafs said:

@PsycheHHH It seems like your Patreon and Subscribestar accounts aren't in sync in terms of content. Is that just an oversight or do you release stuff at different times on the different platforms? :)

Oh, it fixed, both of them have published now?

You have really done a great job with these animations.

But I have three questions that I have seen in the preview videos of the animations.

1. how do you manage that during a punishment the vagina, the vagina becomes so red and looks burned?

GrayBeautifulBinturong.webp

2. in a preview i saw milk squirting out of the nipples during orgasm, which mod does that?

PerkyTemptingAegeancat.webp

3. Which bodyslide do you use?

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 1:36 AM, AreaGamer said:

You have really done a great job with these animations.

But I have three questions that I have seen in the preview videos of the animations.

1. how do you manage that during a punishment the vagina, the vagina becomes so red and looks burned?

GrayBeautifulBinturong.webp

2. in a preview i saw milk squirting out of the nipples during orgasm, which mod does that?

PerkyTemptingAegeancat.webp

3. Which bodyslide do you use?

1:

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 11:13 PM, PsycheHHH said:

2:DW_squirt2milk.7z

3:check Q&A

9 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Many thanks for your answer!

Is that a tweak from "Dripping when aroused"?
And is this an SE version?

yes, but not for SE, I think it just changes the particle position of emission point.

54 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Is the tweak from you or from where. I would put it in the SE Conversion Tread so that maybe someone can convert it?

Not mine, someone has asked the author for SE version, but the author offline for a year.

40 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

Not mine, someone has asked the author for SE version, but the author offline for a year.

Thank you, I've checked out the latest version of DW SE and it also has an orgasm Milk Leak effect. So I don't think I need the tweak.

• 2 weeks later...

dunno if this was reported already, but all of your animations lack the necessary keywords for them to be correctly recognized. 

All of them have the same tags "Psyche,Forced,Dirty,Sex,Vaginal,MF,Anal" no matter if they are correct or not :D

I suggest the following tags:

1. "Aggressive" and "AggressiveDefault" 

(both tags) for basically all ur anims. Without that mods will not recognize and call them for rape animations.
I dont think "forced" is used anywhere (might be wrong)

2. Furnitures

Some mods call furniture animations specifically. 
Without the correct tags your animations will never play.

For example POP calls "XCross" but your XCross animation lacks the "Xcross" tag.
Same with Poles, Pillory, etc. 

See this for more information:

3. Group Animation Tags
Those lack the "Group", "MMF" and similar tags. Also see link above.

4. Sourcefiles

While trying to fix some of this I noticed that there are no source files (txt files) attached to create JSON and FNIS.txt, so fixing things on my side is a bit hard :D
Would it be possible for you to provide those for the last version and future updates? 

Thanks alot :D

I dont know how you play skyrim (or even use Sexlab on a normal play), but especially the Mod "Prison Overhaul Patched" makes use of furnitures and furniture Sex. 

Naked Dungeons too and with the Sexlab Utility from Osmel we might be able to have more immersive Furniture Sex in the future :D

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 12:47 AM, Nymra said:

I suggest the following tags:

Thanks for your great advice.

To be honest, I have no such of time to focus on tags, mostly I focus on animation itself, testing it and remaking it.

So, tag issue is always the shortage of my animations. ?

If possible, could you help me to fix that issue? I will upload your PsycheAnimation.json version to the download page.

Sourcefile can be found in thread page 16. (or wait to Sept.2nd till I upload the new slal version) 

Thanks!