Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

Just wanted to make you aware of something that might affect you, hopefully it doesn't find its way to you.  Over on BakaFactory's loverslab mod page for his SLAL pack, you can see that something has happened with his Patreon account, where someone apparently reported him for aggressive animations and Patreon sent him some kind of warning for content.  This is apparently because he had a Patreon page that showed pictures of or .gif's of rape and aggression and now he's caught their attention.  According to the post he made there, he is not making "non-consensual" animations anymore.  Not sure if everything I've said is completely accurate, but you can go to Baka's Patreon page and read his words if you're a donator of his. 

Just wanted to give you this heads up so you make sure you don't show any images or have links to animations that will make some woke person try to target you.  There are alternatives to Patreon like subscribestar if you Patreon tries to hinder you.  Keep up the great work!

25 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Just wanted to give you this heads up so you make sure you don't show any images or have links to animations that will make some woke person try to target you. 

OK, I will delete that links, maybe even WIP lol. thank you my bro!

10 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

OK, I will delete that links, maybe even WIP lol. thank you my bro!

You should investigate my claims before taking action and read the posts and responses for yourself and study what happened before taking any action based on my words.  It might not be as bad as I made it out to be, or it might be worse, I don't know.  bakafactory and anubis still have their patreon accounts up and offering aggressive animations, so whatever happened doesn't see to have stopped them from, just altered the way they present things i guess.

I think it's having the images of the act on the patreon page (previews images)

Anubis doesnt show his preview on patreon anymore and things seems a-ok

Baka also deleted the images and now everything seems back to normal.

We can see preview on the discord or links in the discord

34 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Does these packs stack?

Or do version 1.1 contain it all?

In my experience, all animators producing SLAL packs stack them as they go, so each new version contains all previous animations.  The one exception I found was one of Billy or Anubs packs removed a few animations at one point, but I caught it because I manually mod.

19 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

I think it's having the images of the act on the patreon page (previews images)

Anubis doesnt show his preview on patreon anymore and things seems a-ok

Baka also deleted the images and now everything seems back to normal.

We can see preview on the discord or links in the discord

This is comforting to hear.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, minhdat said:

hello what is the name of the texture you use please? i want try to found for unp because i m on BHUNP body thank you

I'm using fair skin from Nexus.?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, superrayas said:

please a separate human - creature version
great animations btw :D
Thanks for sharing!

Maybe I will separate it by using fomod in V1.1.4 when I notice my animations grow a little bit huge.

2 hours ago, waiyan said:

Where can I get expressions shown in the images?

That expression available only in my preset, so I don't know how to extract it.

You could, if possible, separate animations that use furniture or external elements from those that don't. And the humanoids (trolls, giants, Draugrs etc ...) separated from the rest of the animals? I love your animations, very much, really thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 6:44 PM, shiagwen said:

psycheslavepunishment from 2. step til end the sound stucks terrible. please repair.

I try many way but still no luck, I can't figure it out?