Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

9 hours ago, PsycheHHH said:

There is no absolutely right alignment due to different stature, different sos type\length, different size of body unless you use some short animations.

The hotkey of sexlab and sos can relieve that issue, it never border me.

Yeah You are probably right. I also made my female body thinner. I know from experience that You can't cater to everyone's need.

But no amount of adjusting the schlong made any difference for me. And my settings work really good with Billyy, Milky, Nibbles, some of Anubs and of course my own animations.

5 hours ago, hawkzor said:

Love your work!

In your previews it show male/female whipping animations (posts) and a t bar thing. I can't find those when I load up the animations and test them all. Which are they does anyone know?

Oh my fault! The upper version available in Patreon.

3 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

Outstanding work. This goes along perfectly with Baka, Billy, and Anubs animations. Thank you. Do you have a Patreon?

Yeah! of course!

8 hours ago, Musje said:

Are the ones with the green orc looking guy all human on human animations?

Yes, I usually type "player.placeatme 00062128" in console to test human animation.

4 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

these are just animations. any body will work with these.

yeah, I know. I am asking about the part in FAQ that has a pack for breast movement physics. I don't know much about this stuff so I'm asking if there is a guide or something on how to install stuff like that.

2 hours ago, Pupkin said:

yeah, I know. I am asking about the part in FAQ that has a pack for breast movement physics. I don't know much about this stuff so I'm asking if there is a guide or something on how to install stuff like that.

Just install SMP and overwrite anything then install this body attached here and overwrite everything. use bodyslide and batch build everything using body included in this package. Run your game.

If everything works then all ok. If not remove both then rebuild everything in bodyslider again.

Loved the smooth animations.

But for some reason the Psyche animations don't appear when i try them out with creatures, e.g falmer/troll -> i see other animations in the list such as Billy's and Leito's but i can't find the Psyche ones anywhere hmm. (already enabled in SL anim loader and rebuilt too)

I see the human ones tho.