Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

These are the best animations I've seen for Skyrim.  I have every SLAL pack available and this is THE must have pack.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial on how to make animations like this?  Psyche's animations are inspiring me to try my hand at this.

31 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

These are the best animations I've seen for Skyrim.  I have every SLAL pack available and this is THE must have pack.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial on how to make animations like this?  Psyche's animations are inspiring me to try my hand at this.

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/29-tutorials-guides/

10 hours ago, poblivion said:

Just out of curiosity, are you planning any updates soon? I'm addicted to your animations, I'm starting to show withdrawal symptoms ?

Trust me! The next update will tell you what is acme! ?

If you want a suggestion...Frostbite Spider rape.  Spider hauls in victim with webline dragging her to itself and binding her wrists/ankles in webbing then caging her in it's eight arms and humps her in a frenzy.  Hopefully you're not an arachnophobe....

For something unusual...Falmer/chaurus rape....no one has done an sex animation like that even though Chaurus/falmers are often found together.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

For something unusual...Falmer/chaurus rape....no one has done an sex animation like that even though Chaurus/falmers are often found together.

that's because we can't, sexlab has a 2 race limit.

AnubiSs2167 found that out the hard way a few years ago, he fully made that exact animation (Chaurus & falmer on player) only to find out that it does not work in game.

11 minutes ago, Tuvalu said:

Damn these animations are amazing, that troll one in particular is top notch! Thank you for sharing with us! I look forward to your future animations.

soon bro, maybe a few hours later.?

Endorsed for the length and motions of the animations. Shows real talent.

Unfortunately I can't use these, as the penetration is way off in most of the animations. Same reason I dumped FunnyBizniss's animations.

I loved many of the motions. Amazed how quickly You made all these. Also that You already master movement of Animobjects.

I would download them in a heartbeat, if penetration gets better. 

27 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Unfortunately I can't use these, as the penetration is way off in most of the animations. Same reason I dumped FunnyBizniss's animations.

I loved many of the motions. Amazed how quickly You made all these. Also that You already master movement of Animobjects.

There is no absolutely right alignment due to different stature, different sos type\length, different size of body unless you use some short animations.

The hotkey of sexlab and sos can relieve that issue, it never border me.

2 hours ago, macnchz said:

can I get a copy of the racemenu preset for the character you use in your animation examples?

awesome animations !!  thank you for sharing!

maybe soon.

43 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Try this:

I never tried myself because I rather make the load on my pc as light as possible, but looks like just what you need

when you think the animation scene can't get better for skyrim along comes another talented animator to just grace us with even more high quality content

thanks! :)