Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

View File

A green hand modder of skyrim.

Support
    You know it takes a lot of time to make animation more outstanding, sometime a little detail need to be adjusted
    one hour and another...
    I really appreciate if you support me to continue my work.

https://subscribestar.adult/psycheaos
    https://www.patreon.com/PsycheAos

Latest Version Available in Subscribestar and Patreon!

1173459092_downloads_wordmark_white_on_coral@2x_.jpg.c35231f2cdb425641c6ba4fb181ee9c0.jpg

ss.PNG.a250d40b746f0c436ad4b064372f6cb0.PNG

Requirement
    SexLab

Fnis
    SLAL
    Animated Beast's Cocks Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC)
    t.ara's mod(highly recommend) Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus
    Sexlab speed(optional)

permission

You can do everything by using this mod, include making video\GIF, sharing the Public Version
    (post a link might be better) and modifying as mod resources(Plz let me know before).
    If you wanna get financial income, don't forget to support me a little bit....

Thanks to:

T.ara for the greatest mesh.
    SirNibbles for his excellent guild.
    factoryclose for his modder resource.
    MadMansGun for his incredible creatrue mod and always helping me.

Q&A:
Q1: What's your body Physics in that GIF?
A1: CBBE-SMP+Fair Skin

GT_Breat03_SMP.7z

Q2: What's your enb?

A2: Esc Enb.  You will find that in my download page.

Q3: What's your hair style?
A3: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416

Q4: Can I get your face preset?
A4: Be sure you are using racement instead of ECE. I have upload my preset here, you can download from the download page named "FacePreset.7z",

use it as a normal mod, enter the game, press "~" then go to console, type "showracemenu", import my presets under "presets" folder,

2 ways you can import them, preset & head model, if you get wrong brown or eyes even scan the whole preset, just go my mod file,

rename my texture name to your current one.

Q5: Why penetration issue happen?
A5: There is no absolutely right alignment due to different stature, different sos type\length, different size of body unless you use some short animations. 

The hotkey of sexlab and sos can relieve that issue, it never border me. I usually use 2 same tall people, also Sexlab hotkey to adjust the position lightly, it works permanently.

Q6: Why my creature dick don't move?
A6: Missing requirement: Animated Beast's cocks.

Q7: Where I can see that previews?
A7: https://redgifs.com/users/PsycheAos/collections

Q8: Why PsycheHHH update so slowly?
A8: Because he is hungry to death without support!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/08/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SLAL, Fnis, Animated Beast's Cocks
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

37 minutes ago, Viskym said:

Jesus! You have huge potential of making awesome animation packs

yeah~ I want the real performance, like trembling and body motion

31 minutes ago, stalPROm said:

Wow, nice, good job! I wonder if there any pack with blood from your pictures for SlaveTats?

yeah , u r clever, it's slavetat, I made it in mudbox and put it int slavetat to make it bloody, would u like some?

11 minutes ago, Saber2th said:

Wow! You say it's your first animation but that female struggle animation is one of the smoothest I have ever seen! It's difficult to make limps flail so naturally.

oh...I don't even know I'm so talented....haha

I agree, quite the potential you have. Hope you'll keep it up.

About animobjects... Well, first you'll need an animobject itself, basically any nif furniture mesh will do for that.

Second, create an esp file via Creation Kit and add animobject entry to it.

And last, edit fnis list like this:

' PsycheFistAnal
s -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S1 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S1.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S2 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S2.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S3 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S3.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S4 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S4.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S5 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S5.hkx AOExample
s PsycheFistAnal_A2_S1 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S1.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S2 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S2.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S3 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S3.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S4 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S4.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S5 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S5.hkx

Where AOExample is your animobject form id from esp file.

I know it may be kinda hard to grasp at first, but it's actually pretty simple. Animating process itself is MUCH harder and time-consuming.

2 minutes ago, Aequus said:

I agree, quite the potential you have. Hope you'll keep it up.

About animobjects... Well, first you'll need an animobject itself, basically any nif furniture mesh will do for that.

Second, create an esp file via Creation Kit and add animobject entry to it.

And last, edit fnis list like this:

' PsycheFistAnal
s -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S1 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S1.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S2 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S2.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S3 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S3.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S4 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S4.hkx AOExample
+ -o PsycheFistAnal_A1_S5 PsycheFistAnal_A1_S5.hkx AOExample
s PsycheFistAnal_A2_S1 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S1.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S2 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S2.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S3 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S3.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S4 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S4.hkx
+ PsycheFistAnal_A2_S5 PsycheFistAnal_A2_S5.hkx

I know it's may be kinda hard to grasp at first, but it's actually pretty simple. Animating process itself is MUCH harder and time-consuming.

tons of thanks , I will try it soon!

To add on "Aequuscomment:

Adding Objects/furniture requires basically 2 things.

Please note before doing this, this will add a object/furniture on the x=0 y=0 z=0 position. But these steps I'll describe are mandatory anyways. These objects will be static but before diving any further into objects you will need to know this anyways.

Loading a nif into 3ds max or Blender or whatever is only for reference material to build your animation around it or just as a position check.

1 is to add a file with an unique name within Creation Kit, you don't really need a lot of information about the Creation Kit to do this though.

Step 1: Open Creation Kit

Step 2: Click on "Data" and click "Skyrim.esm" and afterwards on "OK" to load it in, this may take a little while since the creation kit loads in everything from base skyrim (Cancel everything it asks for while loading..Yes to all warnings or something like that, this is a bug from Creation Kit....Thanks mr. Howard)

Step 3: From the Object Window go to: 

- Miscellaneous

- AnimObject

- AnimObjects

Step 4: Click any Object from within this folder and duplicate it

Step 5: Edit the object, rename it to an unique name and remember or note this name somewhere, and change the model location...either pick an existing base model or a custom model. (Base models can be found within the "meshes.bsa" from within the "Data" folder of Skyrim. You can extract these with fallout mod manager for example). After editing your duplicate make sure to NOT create a new form but edit it.

Step 6: Click on file in the upper left corner and save it, this will create an esp with your edits, rename it to whatever unique name you want to use SLALPsyche for example.

Step 7: As per usual, activate the esp before starting the game with whatever mod manager you're using and go to the next step for SLAL

2 is to add a line within the source file from SLAL like this for example:

Animation(
    id="Pillory",
    name="Pillory",
    tags="Penis,Pussy,Vaginal,AnimObject,Furniture,Doggy,Doggystyle,Aggressive,Dirty,Pillory,Behind",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal,object="Pillory01"),
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),
)

I made an unique file within Creation Kit with the name "Pillory01" (This is the unique name I named within Creation Kit) and now it just had to be added to the source file for SLAL to include it in the animation.

After doing these steps you will have a furniture/object into your scene.

Before wanting to go further to animated objects, please experiment with this first.

4 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Please note before doing this, this will add a object/furniture on the x=0 y=0 z=0 position. But these steps I'll describe are mandatory anyways. These objects will be static but before diving any further into objects you will need to know this anyways.

Loading a nif into 3ds max or Blender or whatever is only for reference material to build your animation around it or just as a position check.

1 is to add a file with an unique name within Creation Kit, you don't really need a lot of information about the Creation Kit to do this though.

Step 2: Click on "Data" and click "Skyrim.esm" and afterwards on "OK" to load it in, this may take a little while since the creation kit loads in everything from base skyrim (Cancel everything it asks for while loading..Yes to all warnings or something like that, this is a bug from Creation Kit....Thanks mr. Howard)

- Miscellaneous

- AnimObject

- AnimObjects

Step 5: Edit the object, rename it to an unique name and remember or note this name somewhere, and change the model location...either pick an existing base model or a custom model. (Base models can be found within the "meshes.bsa" from within the "Data" folder of Skyrim. You can extract these with fallout mod manager for example). After editing your duplicate make sure to NOT create a new form but edit it.

Step 6: Click on file in the upper left corner and save it, this will create an esp with your edits, rename it to whatever unique name you want to use SLALPsyche for example.

Step 7: As per usual, activate the esp before starting the game with whatever mod manager you're using and go to the next step for SLAL

Hide contents

Animation(
    id="Pillory",
    name="Pillory",
    tags="Penis,Pussy,Vaginal,AnimObject,Furniture,Doggy,Doggystyle,Aggressive,Dirty,Pillory,Behind",
    sound=Squishing,
)

I made an unique file within Creation Kit with the name "Pillory01" (This is the unique name I named within Creation Kit) and now it just had to be added to the source file for SLAL to include it in the animation.

Before wanting to go further to animated objects, please experiment with this first.

can anim objects be added to already existing animations that need but dont use a furniture item?

12 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

- Miscellaneous

- AnimObject

- AnimObjects

Reveal hidden contents

Animation(
    id="Pillory",
    name="Pillory",
    sound=Squishing,
)

Really appreciate you and your guide, I cant even do it without your previous detail guide haha.

8 hours ago, Player80 said:

This is awesome. I need this for SE

I don't know how to make it for SE, are there different exporting way between SE and LE? I need guide:)