Sims3 animations & variants (Update 08. February 2024)

5 hours ago, Clydie said:

Attempt to clone the picnic table with S3oc and changed the flags in the way a "usable" dining table has, changed names and keys .

The Picnic Table appears and you can place it into the game. But that easy the game was not to  outfox.  It's was still recognized as Picnic Table

with sit down function only.

I am not in the object creating and have no knowledge about. So, I gave it up too and returned to my animations stuff.....

But, that would defeat the purpose of a picnic table, or other object being used as a place for woohoo. Animators have applied their woohoo animations to beds, counters, even swing sets without adding a cloned specialty item to the package, and the items are still valid for use as EA intended. Any bed for example, can be bought, slept on OR woohooed on.

I've made a few cloned items that I need to "clean up" and upload, but ADDING to what they are used for is beyond what I know. And as I wrote, I really don't know if its a matter of writing new scripts, and/ or Jazz, ITUNs, etc??? Even if they don't feel like, or have time to make such animations, it would be great if someone like Lady666 or MaryJane stopped by to fill us in.

1 hour ago, katesilentium said:

I think this is because there is a conflict of an object combining a table and a chair in one. need to rework the mod. but I do not know how, alas. (sorry translitor))))

Yes, I had mentioned that as being a possible reason. But the animators who may be able to answer that don't come around too much anymore. (((

• 2 months later...

Thought it could be good to share the current state of my animation modifications to spread a little pastime in this current strange times.

Please refer to the first post if you like.

Have fun and keep well and fit !

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Have you seen this site

Thank you guiding me to this site.

Think these are poses only, no animations. So they are not usable at all for KW or Passion.

I did not looked into poses so far. But should install the pose player and see how this works in the game.

• 1 month later...

My advice to you is to be more confident and more bold!!! The only reason I saw that you had updated your animations is because I was looking around the downloads threads to see if there were new comments on MY pages that I needed to respond to.

Your work is good! 

MAKE A NEW DOWNLOAD PAGE!!! ?

40 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

You are surely right. Should may add some pics too. But I am terribly lazy about such

and tending to stay a little lowly in the background would be better I always think ?

But will do on a possible further update.

Honestly, I get a little nervous every time I post something I made... OK... A LOT nervous! But, you must try. )))))

People want new animations, and right now, YOU are the only one making them!!!!!!!!!

On 6/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, LadySmoks said:

The only reason I saw that you had updated your animations is because I was looking around the downloads threads to see if there were new comments on MY pages that I needed to respond to.

Your work is good! 

It's not obligatory!! Pages with new posts always pop up and are highlighted in contrast. And when people for some unknown reason write to L666 (for example), then I have a panic: is there really an update .. oh no :( 
Cool animations, very grand respect!:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, gobicii said:

Great anims, but I can't seem to be able to trigger the hidden animations.

In KW if a animation is flagged as "hidden", then it is not selectable as "stand alone" animation.

Passion ignore that. Here such animation can be chosen too.

But in KW there are some animations flagged as hidden, by far not from me only. You can find them inside the KW animations menu where each single animation is listed. Mostly such animations are the ones after Woohoo, sometimes they have "idle" in the name.

In one situation, FFM Floor I think, I used that too (actually for testing, but left it in finally). It is the same animation but the females change their position and I brought them in a row then by using the command "required next stage". That's all about. You miss nothing here.....

Still want to select them ? Open the corresponding OKW file find and delete the lines  <Hidden>True</Hidden> in the xml

and set the stage to "Teasing".

Then this animations should be selectable too. But be aware, may be the "idle" animations KW plays before Woohoo if they have "Teasing" as stage. If they have "None" as stage, they still can not be selected in KW I think. 

However, touch this for testing only, because it will hurt the nice game play on animations somehow.

1 hour ago, drivering said:

On Passion, I add the animations on the list and am able to use them, but only until I close the session.

So sorry, but this is unfortunately a Passion issue what have been addressed to Twilightstorm since long I think.

But he is still absent here and also I wait for him to come back.

The only unsatisfying solution, register the animations and do a save of the settings.

Then you always need to load such setting after you start the game.

By the way it affects all not in Passion predefined animations. I.e. Lukas.....

And as I wrote, the animations for the haybalesquare are not selectable in Passion since this object is not registered as Woohoo object in Passion up to now.

Also here we need Twilightstorm badly.....

On 1/27/2020 at 4:01 AM, Clydie said:

Nice coincident to that picnic table thing : http://modthesims.info/d/637304/functional-dining-benches-modular.html

May be that could be a nice substitute. Did not tied it yet but will do.

Many thanks to "enable_llamas" !

I really need to scroll up more! I did add this thread to my watch list, but not back in January. ((( So, I did see something similar a while ago, on ATS (I think)? But, either it wasn't what I was looking for at the time, or it just didn't "click" that this could be an option.

So, I just downloaded the benches and will try them out... THANKS Clydie!

And maybe, when I finish cleaning up a bunch of my old unfinished projects, I'll try to use the benches to make a picnic table? Ooooooooo SHINY!!!!

15 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

So, I just downloaded the benches and will try them out...

Tried this also, but must admit, that's not exactly what we have in mind.

But may be there is a trick I did not try out.

Anyway I have problems with animations on dining tables sometimes.

Actors stand in the middle of a longer Table or one actor does woohoo on the left while the second on the right side of the table.

Did not went deeper into that now. Need to dig into the animations foreseen for dining tables. May be I will do sometime.

There is either the Objects not correct in the OKW XML or the animations are not aligned to the right side of the table or even both of that.

However, the best would be to have the original picnic table selectable somehow !

Hmmmm... haven't had time to try them yet. Been testing and retesting a few items, and as soon as I see something I don't like, I pull the mesh, adjust it in Blender, then go through the process of converting to TSRW, bones, morphs, make package, restart game, and play about 5 minutes more, before seeing something else!

Clydie, thanks so much for these animations!  I'm gonna give them a try in KW .375 :)  Can't wait to see them!  Time to train my noob sim girl so she will do this stuffs xD

(...Yeah, I play the game too xD )

Anyways, thanks again man, love love love animations just like everyone else!  hehe.