Sims3 animations & variants (Update 08. February 2024)

• 3 weeks later...

Clydie, was going to PK you, but decided public was better so others could see as the answer might also be useful to them...

Your NICELY modified Kinky World animations package that stops Sims who are wearing height altering shoes from dropping below floor level are WONDERFUL!!! 

Question is... did you do that in Blender? Or is that done by modifying the CLIP in s3pe "GRID"??? If it is in "GRID", is there a template that can be used so I, and others, might try fixing some of the other older animations??????????????

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

did you do that in Blender? Or is that done by modifying the CLIP in s3pe "GRID

You need to touch the CLIP in s3pe.

You need to add IK targets to each animation exact in the way shown below. But the animations itself need some conventions too that it works. ( do not modify the foot world and root world in the animation itself) In case of this floor thing, the following you need to add to each CLIP in s3pe :

--- IKTargetTable: IKTargetInfo ---
   --- IKChainList: IKChains (0x5) ---
   --- IKChains[0] ---
      --- IKTargetList: IKTargets (0x0) ---
      ---
   --- IKChains[1] ---
      --- IKTargetList: IKTargets (0x0) ---
      ---
   --- IKChains[2] ---
      --- IKTargetList: IKTargets (0x1) ---
      --- IKTargets[0] ---
         Index: 0x00000000
         TargetNamespace: x
         TargetName: L_footWorld
      ---
   --- IKChains[3] ---
      --- IKTargets[0] ---
         TargetName: R_footWorld
      ---
   --- IKChains[4] ---
      --- IKTargets[0] ---
         TargetName: rootWorld
      ---
   ---

This is the simplest add to the animation. All I saw are much more complex, but without documentation no chance to look through it.

Mean there are much more possibilities the games clips can be manipulated.

So be aware, the above works on the floor only and that NOT for all animations, depending on the movement or interaction with other actors or objects.

AND, consider that a modification in the way above let the actor who wears high heels be lift up against the partner actor or object and this may lead to a worse  alignment of the interaction in the animation. That is why I exchanged the animation in this KW package for "show the below", in original one actor touches the other. But using the above, it looks odd (clipping) when one wearing high heels.

Really, for me it was to much frustrating try and error even to find out the above, so I putted this on the side.

By the way, you will find a few Amra animations where he used that for the head grip. MJ mentioned that and can be found a little above in this thread. Post #184

Edited by Clydie

Thank you Clydie!

6 hours ago, Clydie said:

By the way, you will find a few Amra animations where he used that for the head grip. MJ mentioned that and can be found a little above in this thread. Post #184

Well, like the video tutorials, now that I see it, I understand it better! And I had noticed before that some animations always aligned, or were closer to aligning. I will have to check to see if those are the Amra72 animations.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

will have to check to see if those are the Amra72 animations.

As far as I know Amra used this IKTargets on one animation only. (two clips : a_(Am)Chair_BlowjobA_01 and a_(Am)Chair_BlowjobB_01)

Did not saw that on any other animations pack except the original game animations and a few in the oniki animations package.

Think the point you refer to has more to do with the creation of each animation in blender. For my part, I use heavier sims too and try to leave more space in the animations. (better a little distance than clipping into) In regard to the high heels, I try to lift up the leg a little or you have an effect when you turn the foot towards toes a little. But this possibilities are limited. It depend on how high such a high heel is. Joshs beautiful shoes lift the sim sometimes more sometimes less. However it is a compromise always.

Working with the IKTargets is a complete different way to avoid clipping. But one have to be familiar with to use it duly.

May you open the original game package "FullBuild0.package" with s3pe, click through the clips and you will see on the right side of s3pe the many different entrances

for IKTargets the game uses that the animation is properly aligned in the game. There are also entrances for script events, in example such you have in the smoke animation to see the sim smoke. This script is a original game script and is called "candle_smoke" ?

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

As far as I know Amra used this IKTargets on one animation only.

I only took a quick look, and did not see other than the one shown by MJ. I looked into a CLIP "Grid", and when I tried to add resources, it did not allow. I have added resources in other packages, such as the vpxy and then added a third geom to a group, so not sure why I was not able to add to the IK Info. I'll play with it again later, but now am back to another Harley mesh.

• 3 weeks later...

Smoking ciggies got much better, thanks to your work. ?

For the most part, the anims look better with heels on. Its probably not possible to have it perfect but i think its the best i have seen so far.

This all sounds very technical if you guys talk about it.

But the Sims 3 experience is so much better now.

I have to pay more attention to whats updated. ?

Cheers.

• Clydie changed the title to Sims3 animations & variants (Update 25. October 2021)

Update !

Spend most time to made over a few older animations, but
made some additional animations too.

FFFMM - bed orgy - just a anim merge
F Couch and Doublebed - Mirror Mirror - test with two objects used
FM Doublebed - blow and dildo
FFFMMM floor group fun III missionary - just a anim merge
FM couch handjob while suck
FFMM bed miss dog kiss
FFFMMM - bed orgy

Total 98 animations should be registered

There is a little more to explore, see the first page of this thread.
(The colored text)
Have fun and stay save !

Thank you for the update.And also for the less addicted smoke mod.Can you hint me to ,that Teens can smoke with this Mod? I´m a smoker since i start as a Teen,and it would be nice for immersion.(OKW let teens smoke weed)

I had looked into the German mod of okw,and there is a little Error,you had write.( Fögeln instead of Vögeln).But some Sentences are better translated,nice Work.

Stay safe.

9 hours ago, Otti said:

Teens can smoke with this Mod?

Unfortunately not. Think this is hard coded in the dll and dlls I never touched so far. I can only play around with the xmls a little.

But in terms of the German localization of the cigarette mod I found a misinterpretation and will correct that and re-upload them again.

9 hours ago, Otti said:

the German mod of okw,and there is a little Error,you had write.( Fögeln instead of Vögeln).

This is a loong time ongoing work. On the beginning I had in mind better to use for some phrases old shaped words as of the "Mittelalter".

Then I decided to use "fögeln" instead of "vögeln" (In Anlehnung an Fogler) i.e. as I use "Hübschler" and "Hübschlerin". I like this much better as i.e. "Nutten o.ä.".

So, that was by intention and I do not consider this as error ? . But one can change that very easy in Notepad++.

Thank you for your comment, you are the first one who gave me a feedback about the localization. Much appreciated.

I am always in doubt about the wording. Don't like "vögeln" (bumsen ? no way !). Ficken is to harsh in some cases and "Liebe machen" is boring. So I try to find a mix of all.

Better Ideas ? Very welcome. Please let me know  !

Edited by Clydie

Ok,i understand your intension.My Mistake of thinking it as an Spelling Error.

PS:"Bumsen" is very oldschool ;)  I prefer the Word that was common in the 90´ s Talkshows  "Poppen " oder "Nageln" , and I Use the word "Hure" or "Callgirl/boy" because it is what they called themself.

PSS: looked into your Breast/walk Animations. Much better for Immersion. Thank you again.

Stay healthy

Thank you so much for the new update and other goodies :D  Will try them out in game and report back.

The woohoo replacement that you have made, are this still preventing the make a baby and risky woohoo from getting preggers?

Have 1 persent preg setting on Passion and simmers are still getting banged up, like the teen in the family I'm playing.

She was humping her npc boyfriend and got preg with no sound so i got a shock to see her be a day pregnant with Cmars preg mod the next day (have retuner setting that makes a pregnancy last 21 days=9months), added him to the fam and now i can't get the NRaas_SleepFreedom mod to work. have not had any notice as to witch new mod i have added that can be breaking it so it's back to testing all mods again Arrgh.

Even though i love TS3 sometimes I just wanna scream in frustation. Win 10, new pc always something that makes the game harder to get it to play nice :(

Well back to the testing, take care, stay safe and lots of love dear one.

4 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

The woohoo replacement that you have made, are this still preventing the make a baby and risky woohoo from getting preggers?

I reading about that in the Passion thread from a other LL Member. But that a simple animation can cause that effect, I do not know.

I am not playing Passion at the moment, so can not test it. May I should setup a new Passion game yet. What is true, the replacement animation comes without the IK-chain modifications the original has. Can't simply add that because then the animation is totally dis-aligned and not usable at all.

Will have a further look if there are additional instructions in the original animation. If yes, I may can add them then to the replacement.

My recommendation for the moment : Rename the replacement animation into *.package.backup or just remove it from the mod folder to see if the desired functions return working.

5 hours ago, eldark17 said:

about femwalk, I dont understand where is the my override folder?

its something of KW?

This has nothing to do with KW. It is an override of original game clips.

However, you must have a mod folder i.e. under "documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Mods" in this mods folder should be usually a sub folder called "Overrides".

If not just create one and place the package inside there. But anyway, think it should work if you place this package anywhere inside this mod folder. But did not test that myself so far. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10449-the-sims-3-mods-framework/

You can have a look here for further information. @Nonsequitur made a great thread with download about how to setup a mods folder properly and delivers the framework.

Edited by Clydie

Dont forget the Config file in your Mods folder - otherwise there will be no priorities sets in your Mods (package loading). All should be explained in the Framework Thread. I think a basic Mods folder with its Config is there for downloading as well as instructions to make one from scratch.

Hi ! Loved the new animations and all work as should so thanks again. Checked also out the breast-wobbling, and got to laugh as nothing happened until my sim went up the stairs  to the next floor :D  Sim-ladies i didn't control had some wobbling while walking, but no teens had any, regardless how small or large their breasts were. So i took it out as it was more a surprize when it happend :D

Stay safe, lots of love and hugs and kisses galore ❤️