Massive Amount of Weapons Pack

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

First off, just wanna say that this pack is fantastic & I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Thanks for sharing this. On a side note, I'm currently tweaking a plug-in that's basically gonna make the mod standalone & a bit lighter - no CaliberX requirement (all vanilla ammo properties & effects), no leveled lists / vendors (acquisition via container only) & further added more variants customized with my very own hilarious enchantment - Gravity Force Effects (GFX - just like them halo gravity weapons, makes enemies fly when hit). Wouldn't mind sharing the finished product, if I'm allowed.

Here's a demo of GFX weapons:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBC8FHXR_o

I just found a FNV mod on my hard drive that I completely forgot about,so I googled it and it seems it can't be found anywhere the mod is The Armory V2.5 it has a lot more weapons than Shrapnel/Ahzetks pack and best of all it has a leveled list so nps will start spawning with all sorts of guns,it really adds to the immersion IMO. If anyone is interested let me know so I leave a link here or in PM.(I have already uploaded it to mediafire incase there is interest) 

more weaps, gonna give it a try, much appreciated

I just found a FNV mod on my hard drive that I completely forgot about,so I googled it and it seems it can't be found anywhere the mod is The Armory V2.5 it has a lot more weapons than Shrapnel/Ahzetks pack and best of all it has a leveled list so nps will start spawning with all sorts of guns,it really adds to the immersion IMO. If anyone is interested let me know so I leave a link here or in PM.(I have already uploaded it to mediafire incase there is interest) 

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...