[mod] Sexbound Legacy

Sexbound Legacy

Sexbound Legacy installs Sexbound v1, but it has been modified to remove conflicts with later versions of Sexbound. Please Follow this download, so that you can receive new release notifications.

Sexbound - Follow on Loverslab  Sexbound - Report Bug  LocuturusDev Twitter  Locuturus - Patreon

⁉️Download and install only one file from the Downloads: Pak or Src. The Pak version has better compression and loads faster, whereas the Src version is already unpacked for players who want a jumpstart to customize their gameplay experience by modifying configuration files.

Installation

This modding framework was created for Starbound v1.3.2 & up.

Installing the PAK version

1. Backup + delete any previously installed version of the API.
2. Extract the contents of the .zip file.
3. Move the *.pak file directly into your Starbound mods directory.
4. Finished.

Installing the SRC version

1. Backup + delete any previously installed version of the API.

2. Extract the contents of the .zip file.

3. Move the single extracted folder into your mods directory.

4. Finished.

----

Please be patient while the legacy species support mods and other support mods make changes to be compatible.

Aphrodite's Bow (Legacy):

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11364-sxb-aphrodites-bow-legacy/

• 6 months later...

Just a question.

Where would i be able to find working version of the mods?

I am currently using the old version of Maid for sex. I found that there is a new version at

but i cant download it...?

The old version works if you use version 2 together with version 1, but then i cant use the new functions or framework.

What i also meant by this is that the old version works with the original 1.16 version of sexbound, but not with the legacy version.

3 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

Just a question.

I am currently using the old version of Maid for sex. I found that there is a new version at

The old version works if you use version 2 together with version 1, but then i cant use the new functions or framework.

What i also meant by this is that the old version works with the original 1.16 version of sexbound, but not with the legacy version.

Yep, that's the old version of that mod. I've got the source, but it would need to be changed to work with legacy.

27 minutes ago, Locuturus said:

Yep, that's the old version of that mod. I've got the source, but it would need to be changed to work with legacy.

Did you just lock/remove the entire thread?

Before the file was not accessible... now you cant even view the thread.

Why?

10 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

Did you just lock/remove the entire thread?

Before the file was not accessible... now you cant even view the thread.

Why?

Because you showed me the download is not accessible, and I want everything to be well organized to reduce confusion. If the download is no longer accessible, then the thread shouldn't be too.

Threads with broken downloads should be deleted and replaced on this website otherwise it's confusing for everyone.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:55 AM, Locuturus said:

Because you showed me the download is not accessible, and I want everything to be well organized to reduce confusion. If the download is no longer accessible, then the thread shouldn't be too.

Threads with broken downloads should be deleted and replaced on this website otherwise it's confusing for everyone.

I thought that the way to solve such problems was usually to make the file accessible again (by that i mean re-uploading it in that case), but i guess i was wrong.

Now both others and me knows how threads with inaccessible files are handled.

Nope, I'd have to contact CPU to help me relink a download page to the support page. It's not the first time I've seen this problem happen. I just didn't want to bother CPU, nor do I have the up-to-date version of that mods to post.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 9:14 PM, dawdsawdsa said:

how does it work ?

i cant find out  

It works by adding support for earlier version of mods (just as a compatibility patch), only that mods needs to be adapted for use with it.

So it is basically doing absolutely nothing.

For another question, whats the difference between the 1.16 version (which works for older mods), and the 1.17 you can download now?

By that i mean the advanced version as i can not find any bigger difference in the files...

1.16 = the v1 you can download from the Mega library.

I found 1 difference...

That in 1.6 it is still a sex bound mod (so if you install it it will take priority over the current mod and thereby disable it (in a way).

1.17 have moved the files into other folders that does not overwrite the current mod..

Simple solution with problems with old mods (for advanced users):

Unpack both the legacy sexbound and the mod you want to convert.

Go into the mod you want to convert and look in every lua file. if it is something in scrpts/sexbound, change it so it points to /scripts/leagcy/sexbound instead.

Which means for those who want to convert their mod to work trough sexbound legacy, just extract both and see if there is an include of a file that's points to something that the sexbound legacy has a "legacy" folder for and change the include-lines so it now points to those folders (or rather files in them) instead.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, rallyelgen said:

Just a question.

Hi bro Im looking for this mod actually, I downloaded before but lost it forever... Could u share the maid mod with me? Thanks!

Edited by peterpan_233
On 2020/7/3 at PM7点27分, rallyelgen said:

就一个问题。

我在哪里可以找到模组的工作版本?

我目前正在使用旧版 Maid 做爱。我发现有一个新版本

但是我不能下载它...?

如果您将版本 2 与版本 1 一起使用,旧版本可以使用,但我无法使用新功能或框架。

我的意思是,旧版本适用于 sexbound 的原始 1.16 版本,但不适用于旧版本。

Looking for the piano mod also... Seems I lost a lot of legacy mod...

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...