8 hours ago, Illana said:

no, nothing like that exists. For the strap-on it would be feasible to make a sexlab strapon that has the shape of the futa schlong but the other thing you are asking for isn't possible.

Impregnation i believe just checks your sexlab gender in relevant mods so just make sure it's set to male and the thing you're trying to impregnate is female.

Awww, that's unfortunate.  Missed opportunity there in my opinion.  Now are we sure that this is impossible, or is it just that no one has ever done it?  There are a lot of mods out there that I never would have believed to be possible, and then I found them.  Also, some of my sexlab mods are showing some of my followers as being futas, even though they are female and I don't have any futa mods installed (that I'm aware of).  Yet they produce futa cum when they orgasm, so that's a little confusing, especially since sexlab framework shows them as female.  Basically, I would like to have my harem be nothing but beautiful women, yet there also be a random chance of impregnation.  Thanks for your response.

1 hour ago, Angelborn07 said:

Awww, that's unfortunate.  Missed opportunity there in my opinion.  Now are we sure that this is impossible, or is it just that no one has ever done it?  There are a lot of mods out there that I never would have believed to be possible, and then I found them.  Also, some of my sexlab mods are showing some of my followers as being futas, even though they are female and I don't have any futa mods installed (that I'm aware of).  Yet they produce futa cum when they orgasm, so that's a little confusing, especially since sexlab framework shows them as female.  Basically, I would like to have my harem be nothing but beautiful women, yet there also be a random chance of impregnation.  Thanks for your response.

if u just want random women to have futa schlongs either install the pubic hair sos addons or the "no schlong" addon and set a % chance for them to appear. Having women randomly being assigned a futa SoS during an animation is impossible though.

They don´t have a "wrong" color, their their own color.

They are based on "Fair Skin". If you use a different skin, then you will need a patch.

There is one for "The Pure" in this thread.

This is all information to be found in this thread, just start on Page 1

Is the balls always clipping through the penis just a thing or is there some way to fix it? Happens big/small, forward position/back position, high gravity/low gravity, etc. Is there an alternative mesh without the balls?

Additional information:
- Using 3BA w/ CBPC only.
- Schlongified, not equipped.
- Using a custom female idle from Sexy Idle Animation (but it happens when walking/sprinting as well).

ScreenShot30.png

1 hour ago, HerrGhost said:

Is the balls always clipping through the penis just a thing or is there some way to fix it? Happens big/small, forward position/back position, high gravity/low gravity, etc. Is there an alternative mesh without the balls?

Additional information:
- Using a custom female idle from Sexy Idle Animation (but it happens when walking/sprinting as well).

ScreenShot30.png

until a hdt collision mesh is made this wont be fixed unfortunately

22 hours ago, HerrGhost said:

Additional information:

ScreenShot30.png

Yep. Same here.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:47 AM, Husky1o1 said:

They don´t have a "wrong" color, their their own color.

They are based on "Fair Skin". If you use a different skin, then you will need a patch.

There is one for "The Pure" in this thread.

This is all information to be found in this thread, just start on Page 1

So basically this mod isn't really usable on anything other than one of the human races, well that sucks.

3 hours ago, kottadragon said:

So basically this mod isn't really usable on anything other than one of the human races, well that sucks.

well you can always blend your own schlong, evil has linked a guide in the main post

On 5/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, CarthagoDelendaEst said:

Absolutely love this add-on, makes playing a female character so much better.

I use Remodeled CBBE armors and with panties add on. The armors works great with this but the panties not so much, the panties go over the schlong which of course just clips through the panties. ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168 ) - is there a work around for this?

I did some digging - so it looks like the schlong-equip is triggered to be equipped when armor is removed - I was digging through SSEDIT to see if I couldn't find a way to equip the schlong when both armor AND panties (slot 48) are equipped but couldn't figure out which cell to edit; anyone know?

Hi! I am using the mod with CBBE body and the recommended Fair Skin textures, but am still experiencing a very obvious texture seam between my character's body and the schlong. Is there any simple fix for this, or something I am doing wrong? I'm not very experienced with Blender and other programs.

5 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

You will see a seam, when overlays are added on top of the body, like tattoos, water, snow, dirt, warpaint, cum textures, etc, as they won´t cover the schlong. Maybe that´s the cause in your case.

Could be the issue, but I'm not sure if that's the case. I have no overlays active that I know of, just using the Fair Skin texture on its own with the goosebumps like the author recommends (have tried without goosebumps as well and I still get the seam).  Despite this, the schlong is still several shades brighter than the skin on the rest of the body. I can provide a screenshot if it helps troubleshoot.