Also:

Just throwing this out.....

I've gotten permission from the authors to create and share LM Body Tattoos for Ivy based on her mod's original art.

Just wondering who might be interested.

image.png.a35a3af1e3501bd6522d6805dac40df6.pngimage.png.a200f57fad95edc6881aceefe8fd38c4.pngimage.png.f1419b6ec80ef519f3f7769d08c1f79b.pngimage.png.35c756eb291920d7f7a14f2762019ec1.png

This is a marvellous mod! I tried nearly every companion mod for Fallout, Skyrim and Oblivion, but Ivy is outstanding. She is all what a lonely girl in the Commonwealth can dream of and a bit more. Thanks a lot for your efforts!

21 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Also:

Just throwing this out.....

I've gotten permission from the authors to create and share LM Body Tattoos for Ivy based on her mod's original art.

Just wondering who might be interested.

Yes please :)

Hey guys, first time trying this mod. Is there a known issue with redeeming the voucher for Ivy or am I just an idiot? I have the voucher, completed both optional "quests" and quest says to Redeem Voucher by talking with Ivy, but when I do, the only dialogue option I have is "Nevermind". I can't seem to redeem. Anyone have any ideas?

57 minutes ago, blindside044 said:

Hey guys, first time trying this mod. Is there a known issue with redeeming the voucher for Ivy or am I just an idiot? I have the voucher, completed both optional "quests" and quest says to Redeem Voucher by talking with Ivy, but when I do, the only dialogue option I have is "Nevermind". I can't seem to redeem. Anyone have any ideas?

Are you using AFT or XDI?

1 hour ago, bishlapped said:

That's probably why.

It's not compatible with Ivy because of Ivy's custom Dialogue interface. You probably aren't seeing all of Ivy's dialogue options.

Good News/Bad News. Found the issue and it was NOT XDI. I was able to redeem the voucher with XDI (after I disabled and tried with no success per your recommendation, so I re-enabled). The incapability is with AAF Prostitution. We can't have it all =P

1 minute ago, bishlapped said:

That's good, But I am still going to recommend choosing another mod over XDI. It's known to break Ivy's dialogues.

Bummer. Is there one you would recommend?

3 hours ago, bishlapped said:

That's good, But I am still going to recommend choosing another mod over XDI. It's known to break Ivy's dialogues.

Sad thing is, Just Business and Hardship both have XDI as masters.  :(

44 minutes ago, astor said:

Sad thing is, Just Business and Hardship both have XDI as masters.  :(

Afaik it is NOT a requirement for Hardship, at least it works for me without XID (Full Dialogue Interface linked above). For the time being I have decided to play along with Ivy and thus have simply unchecked Just Business. 

13 hours ago, cosworth said:

Afaik it is NOT a requirement for Hardship, at least it works for me without XID (Full Dialogue Interface linked above). For the time being I have decided to play along with Ivy and thus have simply unchecked Just Business. 

When i disable XDI.esm, MO2 says, XDI.esm is required by HumanResources.esp, Just Business.esp, behSlaveMarket.esm.  I don't know how hard that dependency is though.

Still loving this mod , after all the years. I looked at the main page and here, but didn't see any changes in the change log. Still Downloading just in case, but was curious, if it was just a "Paper work" like update, or did something major change? 

Thanks guys.

Still confused on how Companion Ivy doesn't work with XDI. I have been using this mod with XDI fine so far into Fallout. Is there any specific bug besides the fact that XDI only shows voiced dialogue by default?