4 hours ago, TTRJN said:

I also want to know, is there a ready-to-use IKAROS patch made for Ivy? I'd very like to try it on her, just dunno how.

I don't know, I can check their Discord, I couldn't make a patch for 4.0 I SUCK at modding. Until Then I recommend the MK4 Synth skin with looksmenu skin overlay (is in the comments) 

Example of it in game from my ivy (Ivy 4 and Ivy 5)

Ivy Vamp 1.jpg

Chillin.jpg

7 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

She is a state of the art and must be overpowered.

I understand what you're saying about her, I really do.  Conceptually, you are right.

Maybe it's me and I don't know how to adjust my playstyle to mesh with Ivy.  I've spent a lot of time tweaking my games systems and difficulty to make combat challenging for me, so that I, sometimes, lose if I'm not very careful, which will activate Violate, maybe DD, maybe Bad Ending and Purgatory, etc.  

Then comes Ivy.  (no pun intended) She does more damage with her fists than I do with my pistol. She identifies targets and pounces on them faster and more effectively than I do.  I use survival compass so I don't automatically know where every enemy is located, but her scanners do.  So, okay, she's the ultimate killing machine.  I get it.

So.... what's my role now? I walk through the world collecting stuff, building stuff, fulfilling missions, talking to people and picking locks, but for the fighting I point Ivy at them?  To me, that seems the most logical thing to do.  Give her the best armor and the best weapons, then, when the combat starts, just try to stay out of her way.

How do you play with her?  (no pun intended)

Obviously lots of folks think Ivy is now OP....  OK. 

Please Reginald do NOT set her default lower, please.  Provide options for folks that need/want to reduce Ivy's effectiveness, but please don't mess with the other half of the fan base when you do that.  

I finally have a companion I can rely on to HELP ME, rather than interfere with my shot and force me to use a stimpack (dogmeat, you idiot!)

[just thought you should know not everyone wants Ivy to be as weak as a 3 day old kitten "for balance"]

Really appreciate all your effort.  Ivy is a wonder.  Actually Ivy is an entire game all by herself. 

Thanks again Reginald

27 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

I understand what you're saying about her, I really do.  Conceptually, you are right.

Maybe it's me and I don't know how to adjust my playstyle to mesh with Ivy.  I've spent a lot of time tweaking my games systems and difficulty to make combat challenging for me, so that I, sometimes, lose if I'm not very careful, which will activate Violate, maybe DD, maybe Bad Ending and Purgatory, etc.  

Then comes Ivy.  (no pun intended) She does more damage with her fists than I do with my pistol. She identifies targets and pounces on them faster and more effectively than I do.  I use survival compass so I don't automatically know where every enemy is located, but her scanners do.  So, okay, she's the ultimate killing machine.  I get it.

So.... what's my role now? I walk through the world collecting stuff, building stuff, fulfilling missions, talking to people and picking locks, but for the fighting I point Ivy at them?  To me, that seems the most logical thing to do.  Give her the best armor and the best weapons, then, when the combat starts, just try to stay out of her way.

I've done something similar, adjusting my game to suit me and my (lack of ) combat prowess.  I use weapons replacers so that all npc's have access to the same weapons I have, (and I opened these weapon mods with FO4Edit, and boosted the weapon damage by a factor of 4x to 10x - yes f.a.c.t.o.r. )-  I use armor replacers so all npcs have access to the same armors I have. I use a damage leveling mod that puts everyone (myself and any npc/companion) on the same damage model rather than Bugthesda's "max out the bosses health bar" approach.

Result, an accurate hit will one shot most low level enemies, harder enemies only require 2 or sometimes 3 well placed shots.  And they can do the exact same thing to my Nora.  Ivy is the ultimate "one shot companion" and works perfectly with my play style.

So that is how I use Ivy in combat - you  go girl! (in theory, Ivy can end up in "bleed-out" with this system, hasn't happened yet, but her health bar sure gets close)

@wdaigle

One thing. "Survival" in FO4 is pure oxymoron.

Even this "survival mode" is nothing more than marketing BS. No exists such thing in this game.
FO4 is a simple sandbox building sim, with primitive combat system, posted in "post-apocalyptic" setting. And without modding community

and people like Reginald,  he will rot in the junkyard of "game" industry long time ago. Even Stalker series has more challenge and survival sense.

About FO4 "survival"...
Bulletsponge enemy's, repair laser rifle with napkin, power armors on every suburb, etc, etc, you name it. Real "combat" simulator.

I can recall only one, closest to real, combat sim - ArmA. Only this I know.

About how to play with Ivy.
Reginald release optional (nerfed) Ivy. Maybe he will give people, who think Ivy is OP, more option to tweak in the future.
Ask Reginald about this. There two mods, I play with them a little - Terminal Ballistic and Make Weapons Great Again. Try them for challenge.

One apply bleeding effect, other don't remember exactly what is it. If i recall right, something about calibers and rechambering. And this two mods work

without patches for modded weapons.

And final note about this "overpowered" cry (no offense).

Imagine situation like this - to this day you drive some simple sedan, from tomorrow you get Aventador.
Is Aventador is OP to your basic sedan? Answer is one. Aventador is marvel of design, power, etc, etc. Pure beast.
And you adjust yourself how to drive this marvel of creation. How to tame this beast.

And same goes to Ivy. She is marvel of creation, true art.
And you need to adjust yourself to her. Because if you start "tweak" Ivy, there will be no more Ivy, no Aventador.
You will get sedan, and play with "plastic surgery marvel" Piper. "What was that" (after taking some crappy rusted can)...

Hi. I made a patch esp for Ivy 5.1 and AAF Morning Sex With Lover MOD. Please DL if you'd like.
If Ivy speaks a pillow-talk similar to vanilla companions when the player character wakes up after sleeping, the above MOD and this patch will start an AAF scene with probability. Please load in the following order: CompanionIvy.esm -> AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp -> MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch.esp

Sorry for my interruption!

MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch.zip

56 minutes ago, megururu said:

Hi. I made a patch esp for Ivy 5.1 and AAF Morning Sex With Lover MOD. Please DL if you'd like.
If Ivy speaks a pillow-talk similar to vanilla companions when the player character wakes up after sleeping, the above MOD and this patch will start an AAF scene with probability. Please load in the following order: CompanionIvy.esm -> AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp -> MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch.esp

MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch.zip 5.21 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you so much! that didnt take long at all, I'll be sure to reinstall MSWL after I'm through with my first run of Ivy 5.1 (Still on my testing LO)

6 hours ago, wdaigle said:

I believe in the basic story and backstory of Ivy: OP courser model, backed with the brain of a highly trained and experienced raider.

Having said that, Ivy says herself on the radio that she is about inclusiveness. I have been planning a sort of 'survival mode' for Ivy. It's basically an optional version of her with less OP stats and most of her advanced functionality will take maintenance. This will be an OPTIONAL add-on for players seeking a challenging experience and who want to investigate Ivy's backstory and companionship in a more rigorous setting. It will likely include things like Ivy needing frequent refills of fusion cores for her hypercombat to function at all, difficult to get upgrades to make her even effective in combat, things like that. She will become much more a thing to protect and take care of than usual.

1 hour ago, megururu said:

MSWL_CompanionIvy5_1_Patch.zip 5.21 kB · 4 downloads

I was wondering if Ivy was incompatible or if I needed to get my affinity higher.  I got the pillow talk, but no followup.  So, please interrupt away.  This is what I needed.

3 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

@wdaigle

Even this "survival mode" is nothing more than marketing BS. No exists such thing in this game.
FO4 is a simple sandbox building sim, with primitive combat system, posted in "post-apocalyptic" setting. And without modding community

and people like Reginald,  he will rot in the junkyard of "game" industry long time ago. Even Stalker series has more challenge and survival sense.

About FO4 "survival"...
Bulletsponge enemy's, repair laser rifle with napkin, power armors on every suburb, etc, etc, you name it. Real "combat" simulator.

I can recall only one, closest to real, combat sim - ArmA. Only this I know.

About how to play with Ivy.
Reginald release optional (nerfed) Ivy. Maybe he will give people, who think Ivy is OP, more option to tweak in the future.
Ask Reginald about this. There two mods, I play with them a little - Terminal Ballistic and Make Weapons Great Again. Try them for challenge.

One apply bleeding effect, other don't remember exactly what is it. If i recall right, something about calibers and rechambering. And this two mods work

without patches for modded weapons.

And final note about this "overpowered" cry (no offense).

Imagine situation like this - to this day you drive some simple sedan, from tomorrow you get Aventador.
Is Aventador is OP to your basic sedan? Answer is one. Aventador is marvel of design, power, etc, etc. Pure beast.
And you adjust yourself how to drive this marvel of creation. How to tame this beast.

And same goes to Ivy. She is marvel of creation, true art.
And you need to adjust yourself to her. Because if you start "tweak" Ivy, there will be no more Ivy, no Aventador.
You will get sedan, and play with "plastic surgery marvel" Piper. "What was that" (after taking some crappy rusted can)...

You my friend have never played with Advanced Needs 2 then, if you believe survival is an oxymoron in this game. With AN2, you can set incoming damage to 10 times normal. Bullet sponge? Pfft. One shot = dead. Bethesda's survival mode? A joke that only idiots use out of some outdated notion that nothing can do it better.

And @wdaigle to answer a question posed earlier - AN2 only affects the player's incoming and outgoing damage mults. It doesnt affect companions at all.

8 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

@wdaigle

You may have misunderstood me.  I agree with what you said about modding. I run 200+ mod.  If there were no mods for FO4, I wouldn't still be playing it. 

Survival games (and survival modes) are those where you have to struggle to just survive, not just harder combat or different multipliers.  Doom on Impossible difficulty is NOT a survival game.  The Long Dark IS a survival game.

Now, when I said "survival compass" I wasn't talking about Bethesda's survival mode.  No, I use Flashy's Advanced Needs 2, his female mod, and family planning as my survival mode.  I have to eat, drink, sleep, poop, stay away from radiation, stay out of dirty water to not get sick, playing female I put up with periods, possible pregnancies, UTIs, and being violated out in the wasteland.  The survival compass I mentioned is from Advanced Needs so it doesn't tell me there are enemies around or what direction they are. I play on Hard difficulty with a NPC health rebalance mod (early guys have more HP, later guys have less HP, etc.), my own custom multipliers set in Advanced Needs, WoF Ballistic Overhaul (which makes me miss way too much lately from not leading my targets enough and their erratic movements (I may need to up the bullet speeds to 75%... but I digress)), etc.   

While I played 1-2 shot kills for a while (good for ninja and sniper), I now have it set to 3-5 for me to take them down and 2-3 hits for them to take me down (which is good for assault rifle or automatics).  So, with several guys, it can get a bit hairy; not from them being bullet sponges but from them being so dangerous that, if I don't take cover, I'm going down and will be getting violated pretty quickly.  I also don't heal quickly, so I have to be really careful.  It's much more exciting than power-tripping PC plus bullet-sponge enemy standing toe-t-toe vanilla FO4.

And, I do want to lose occasionally. I want to be penalized when I fail to be careful enough, via violate, specifically, so I'm not just reloading to try again, I have to try get away, or go through Purgatory, remove the Devious Devices, and then try again with whatever backup weaponry I have back at base to try to win and get my stuff back.

So, that's my survival mode.

Just sayin' ... and just my opinion... :) 

13 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Nope. First I heard about it and the test team never encountered this. Can you post your LO?

I actually went back to my save in the vault. Picked up Ivy and her voice is back- I'll see if it's repeatable once I get back over to Diamond City. If she goes mute again I'll repost here.  

@wdaigle

I get it. You want more challenge.
My idea was, game itself is a joke in that concept, survival/challenge.
And without modding this part of game nothing you can do.

About OP part, my thought was, when someone say - Nooo, this (weapon/gear, npc, etc, etc,) is OP,

most developers in game industry simply nerf. They don't care  how to improve. They nerf.
I very clear see how this happen in D3. Build, created around some gear work well, until someone start cry about OP.
And next patch on D3 bring nerf, and all build is busted. Always.

Dev's "logic" is - Oh, someone say this is OP, we will fix this with nerf. And nothing else.

Nice to see Reginald don't share this game dev's "logic" and will release "redacted" version of Ivy.

@Flashy (JoeR)

I read about Advanced Needs 2. It's a global mod.
And what i see, AN2 survival concept is light year better than in-game "survival"
And if I recall right, you have in one moment, or work on some project about companion.

My playstyle  is:
Get Start Me Up, grab Ivy, get some gear, Transfer Settlement for building,
and (mostly) free roam. And killing spree with Ivy.
I don't have time to invest in global mods, because (for me) this game not worth it.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:55 AM, S_Moore said:

I'm having an interesting issue.

Complete clean install- using the brand new 5.1 version. Everything was great up to the point I got to Diamond City, and now Ivy has no voice. The subtitles work, but she makes no sound at all. All other NPCs are fine, it's just her. Tried reinstalling, and no joy. Ideas?

The problem is simple to solve, the .esp of the old version is still active, which produces the error. Yes, I had uninstalled the previous version before, but for some reason I don't know, the old .esp was there . I had the same problem until inlusive the new version of Ivy was "abducted" by the old version (it appeared voiceless and with its old look customized by me lol).
Manually deactivate or delete the old .esp, I leave a screenshot of which one you have to deactivate. Regards.

Captura.PNG.bb5611b362235ef5eb30498f352db94d.PNG

EDIT:

It would also be convenient to use Fallrim Tools and clean your save before:
1- deactivate the old .esp
2- Enter the game, ignore the warning of the missing of the .esp and save
3- open the save with Fallrim Tools and choose delete unatached instances and save the changes.
4- enter the game, create a new save and exit again.
5- now install Ivy 5.1
6- Profit

34 minutes ago, Sakatraka said:

The problem is simple to solve, the .esp of the old version is still active, which produces the error. Yes, I had uninstalled the previous version before, but for some reason I don't know, the old .esp was there . I had the same problem until inlusive the new version of Ivy was "abducted" by the old version (it appeared voiceless and with its old look customized by me lol).
Manually deactivate or delete the old .esp, I leave a screenshot of which one you have to deactivate. Regards.

Captura.PNG.bb5611b362235ef5eb30498f352db94d.PNG

EDIT:

It would also be convenient to use Fallrim Tools and clean your save before:
1- deactivate the old .esp
2- Enter the game, ignore the warning of the missing of the .esp and save
3- open the save with Fallrim Tools and choose delete unatached instances save the changes.
4- enter the game, create a new save and exit again.
5- now install Ivy 5.1
6- Profit

Thanks what a good find!

I'm adding a small check for Ivy to see if the old ESP is active, in which case a messagebox will appear for users stating that they should disable it.

@SilentWanderer, I absolutely cannot follow your "logic".  That is, unless you're trolling us or gaslighting us.

You say, 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, SilentWanderer said:

Reginald, please, don't listen this crap about how Ivy is overpowered.

.. and then detail how powerful she is.

You say,

23 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

FO4 is a simple sandbox building sim, with primitive combat system, posted in "post-apocalyptic" setting. And without modding community and people like Reginald,  he will rot in the junkyard of "game" industry long time ago.

(aka FO4 sucks)

23 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

She is marvel of creation, true art.

(aka Ivy is awesome)

7 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

My playstyle  is:
Get Start Me Up, grab Ivy, get some gear, Transfer Settlement for building,
and (mostly) free roam. And killing spree with Ivy.
I don't have time to invest in global mods, because (for me) this game not worth it.

Hmm... so, you hate FO4, love the Ivy mod... but then you free roam with Ivy, missing most of her content.   And then say that you don't have time for other mods because the game's not worth it.

I'm at a loss.  You spend time enough fighting beside Ivy in FO4 to come here and write about it, but not enough time to actually experience all that Ivy has to offer.  How can you say she's a work of art when you just free roam?  How can you say FO4 sucks when you won't install mods to make it great...except Ivy?

The illogic on display is giving me a headache.

Wait a second.    I think I've figured it out. 

"free roam... killing spree"...  comparing FO4 to STALKER. 

Because FO4 is an RPG with FPS elements, you are treating FO4 like an FPS and finding it lacking.  You are judging it against other FPS.  You don't care about the roleplaying of Ivy, just her combat abilities, because you're using FO4 as an FPS.

Note: I haven't played vanilla in several years, so my game looks and feels much different than yours.  It's more like another world to live in than a game.  Guess I'm using a bunch of those "global mods", whatever that means, that you don' t have time for.

Note 2: After I have a playthrough with Ivy, I'm going to start over, reactivate Just Business, install Depravity, and install The Valkyrie Project to open up the story on another, this time evil, playthrough without Ivy (the story changes would confuse her).
AKA, I love this game.

Guys - you want to be REALLY careful when using Resaver... You cannot just delete /all and go on your merry way like with Skyrim and SSE, it can potentially remove unattached instances that allow the game and certain mods to work.

DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FALLRIM TOOLS NEXUS MOD PAGE.

Instead, follow the instructions in the AAF Guide (Under Cleaning and Updating AAF) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzI5mvBOD3xixs0RaKyCwBfZqCC-cCybJH_wJjgWLIU/edit#heading=h.xfkyrm3a838j

CLEANING AAF (OR OTHER FALLOUT 4 MODS) 

Do not, I repeat, do not follow the normal instructions found on the Nexus page for cleaning saves. There is a warning from the author on this as it relates to Fallout 4. Doing so can harm your save. Don’t be that guy or gal.

Note: Currently the mod is an ESM not an .esp. So the following captures you would select the AAF.esm (and it should be your only choice) 

Installation and use. 

• Extract to a folder of choice. 

• Open folder 

• Select “Resaver.exe”

• Click on it and open the program. 

• Select the filter

• Search for the mod in question. In this case AAF

XA33g5pRfYoOpEAXiGXE5VIZT-cmtRu8eggSALS36wFGrd2d0mxBNMPA9FR4gPpZo_qY4NPSjrwI8NprOeTfTN5ljFvCwjdDx7TYw_XzHg81R6tdmduWorwkJ5DKxFqUx4kWiX5s

Select each subrecord (multiple can be selected by holding [CTRL] while clicking) and not the groups (yellow folder icon)gXHILR1G2plfo19lzYCJK3gsgKYNn4tDmkdgeLQ570rM7mRP4095SZh32gOUtw-jT9mDk8f5gkJJ9kqGttCFWbBBE3sN3lT_kg6FncWgrOTUVQdndgTFuBTn0slMTfWqYc2TKh1P

Right click on one of the selected entries and then click on Delete.

bKN8o32WzGZtqP6YJy96BY8QghGw0WcJqtWdJcV2O3SXTc01XJ6jOijRraCRYZFrCmCRf4WbG2UFrm7Y-pIJzJsk90vmjWmPZPaUBFQ2bZaOd0fd0HEloa1qcvGoIZX1YiUa5v9G

Save your edited save game. 

Mu0eiqz0H4vuBzZtTRlOvl9eZ778ZQJxkXPvQsURUc2Vk_8Rl4cZGwPxgsmWn-YXmIS6u2HO-ngVt9W6jHIUUWviiHX6Uje5hxIpXtuFjX_2GstZupBk0FuIXwNuJWX1vE8ZwAQB

Done. 

Now you should have a nice clean AAF to upgrade or continue (if experiencing an issue) your game. The best practice is to wait until you are starting a new game to upgrade AAF and the accompanying mods, but sometimes that isn’t practical. 

Ignore this advice at your own peril. I did once... (once) and it borked my game beyond repair which I had many many hours invested in...

20 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Guys - you want to be REALLY careful when using Resaver... You cannot just delete /all and go on your merry way like with Skyrim and SSE, it can potentially remove unattached instances that allow the game and certain mods to work.

DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FALLRIM TOOLS NEXUS MOD PAGE.

Instead, follow the instructions in the AAF Guide (Under Cleaning and Updating AAF) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzI5mvBOD3xixs0RaKyCwBfZqCC-cCybJH_wJjgWLIU/edit#heading=h.xfkyrm3a838j

Reveal hidden contents

CLEANING AAF (OR OTHER FALLOUT 4 MODS) 

Do not, I repeat, do not follow the normal instructions found on the Nexus page for cleaning saves. There is a warning from the author on this as it relates to Fallout 4. Doing so can harm your save. Don’t be that guy or gal.

Note: Currently the mod is an ESM not an .esp. So the following captures you would select the AAF.esm (and it should be your only choice) 

Installation and use. 

• Extract to a folder of choice. 

• Open folder 

• Select “Resaver.exe”

• Click on it and open the program. 

• Select the filter

• Search for the mod in question. In this case AAF

XA33g5pRfYoOpEAXiGXE5VIZT-cmtRu8eggSALS36wFGrd2d0mxBNMPA9FR4gPpZo_qY4NPSjrwI8NprOeTfTN5ljFvCwjdDx7TYw_XzHg81R6tdmduWorwkJ5DKxFqUx4kWiX5s

Select each subrecord (multiple can be selected by holding [CTRL] while clicking) and not the groups (yellow folder icon)gXHILR1G2plfo19lzYCJK3gsgKYNn4tDmkdgeLQ570rM7mRP4095SZh32gOUtw-jT9mDk8f5gkJJ9kqGttCFWbBBE3sN3lT_kg6FncWgrOTUVQdndgTFuBTn0slMTfWqYc2TKh1P

Right click on one of the selected entries and then click on Delete.

bKN8o32WzGZtqP6YJy96BY8QghGw0WcJqtWdJcV2O3SXTc01XJ6jOijRraCRYZFrCmCRf4WbG2UFrm7Y-pIJzJsk90vmjWmPZPaUBFQ2bZaOd0fd0HEloa1qcvGoIZX1YiUa5v9G

Save your edited save game. 

Mu0eiqz0H4vuBzZtTRlOvl9eZ778ZQJxkXPvQsURUc2Vk_8Rl4cZGwPxgsmWn-YXmIS6u2HO-ngVt9W6jHIUUWviiHX6Uje5hxIpXtuFjX_2GstZupBk0FuIXwNuJWX1vE8ZwAQB

Done. 

Now you should have a nice clean AAF to upgrade or continue (if experiencing an issue) your game. The best practice is to wait until you are starting a new game to upgrade AAF and the accompanying mods, but sometimes that isn’t practical. 

Ignore this advice at your own peril. I did once... (once) and it borked my game beyond repair which I had many many hours invested in...

Or have multiple copies of the same save.  So if you screw up on one save with Resaver, you have a few others as backup.

@wdaigle, i think there is a big misunderstanding...

I try to explain better, hope you understand this time... and finish this.

1: "Reginald, please, don't listen this crap about how Ivy is overpowered"

.. and then detail how powerful she is.

So? What you don't understand from this?

Ivy is cyborg, ergo, she is overpowered on default. And she need to be powerful. Basic logic.
I simply ask Reginald, if it's possible, not nerf Ivy global, because someone think she is OP.

2: "FO4 is a simple sandbox building sim, with primitive combat system, posted in "post-apocalyptic" setting. And without modding community and people like Reginald,  he will rot in the junkyard of "game" industry long time ago. "

(aka FO4 sucks)

Yes, FO4 sucks. And I don't remember to say I hate FO4. I say, FO4 is primitive. And he is primitive.

"love the Ivy mod... but then you free roam with Ivy, missing most of her content."

How that is connected with how primitive is  FO4 and Ivy content?
Reginald say, she is integrated around 20% of main FO4 dialogue.

And, if I remember right, spending more time with Ivy is important.

3: "And then say that you don't have time for other mods because the game's not worth it"

This was about AN2, because AN2 is a overhaul. I don't say anything about other mods.

And, little remark, for your information.
I have installed FCR, OAR, Valkyrie, Depravity and The Bleachers.
The Bleachers is amazing mod.

4: "How can you say she's a work of art when you just free roam?"

Maybe I play with Ivy 4.0 in the past? And know what is she?

5:"comparing FO4 to STALKER."

Stalker offer more "challenge and survival sense." That what I say. It's a fact.

6: "Because FO4 is an RPG with FPS elements"

RPG element in FO4 exists only in title. About FPS elements, same.
Don't have time, nor wish to explain obvious things. Want to believe FO4 is RPG - fine.
People believe in Pastafarianism and Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Who am I to say anything about their beliefs.

With this I finish this discussion.
Have a nice time.

26 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Or have multiple copies of the same save.  So if you screw up on one save with Resaver, you have a few others as backup.

It's a great practice in general, but it doesn't resolve the issue in which you're using the tool in the first place. Best to just follow the steps in the guide for good measure.

But yeah, still a good point. I even do that with my cleaned base game .esms, adding them as a mod to overwrite the originals in MO2. That way when Bethesda decides to do a game version update and I fail at starting Steam in offline mode, or pull some other dumbass move, I'm covered lol

4 hours ago, wdaigle said:

Note: I haven't played vanilla in several years, so my game looks and feels much different than yours.  It's more like another world to live in than a game.  Guess I'm using a bunch of those "global mods", whatever that means, that you don' t have time for.

Note 2: After I have a playthrough with Ivy, I'm going to start over, reactivate Just Business, install Depravity, and install The Valkyrie Project to open up the story on another, this time evil, playthrough without Ivy (the story changes would confuse her).
AKA, I love this game.

Add Crime And Punishment to that and scrap Just Business... Im building my own "clone NPC to make them a settler" functions into Crime and Punishment. Will make the messy Just Business obsolete because I am doing it the right way, not the hacked butcher job way. :)

And I agree. Total troll missing the point.

30 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

I keep hearing that Ivy has a gun; a .44. Does she start out with it, or get it later?  I didn't take it from her, it's not in her inventory, and she uses her fists if I don't give her a weapon.

Yes, Ivy has a Custom Meshed .44 Hand Canon. She should use it if not given a weapon. IF not go to the NX-2C Holotape and see about force equipping it. After learning the backstory and doing the Artwork, I now NEVER make her uses ANYTHING but the Hand Canon 

6 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Add Crime And Punishment to that and scrap Just Business... Im building my own "clone NPC to make them a settler" functions into Crime and Punishment. Will make the messy Just Business obsolete because I am doing it the right way, not the hacked butcher job way. :)

And I agree. Total troll missing the point.

I'm looking for Crime and Punishment, but it's not coming up.  Can I get a link?  BTW, glad you're still around.