6 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Make sure her older version is totally gone though, if one of the older scripts is overwriting the new one.. well that's it. Ivy wouldn't work well (or at all).

Thanks,  can you tell me how to do that? Because I just uinstalled older version through mod manager (Vortex) 

8 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

The 200MB file is a ".z01" file which isn´t usable and not convertable to .7z.

See the installation movie provided in the help section.

No need to touch the z01 file. Just unzip the ZIP file and the .z01 will follow automatically.

For more detailed instructions, please visit:

5 minutes ago, Alpha2016 said:

Thanks,  can you tell me how to do that? Because I just uinstalled older version through mod manager (Vortex) 

If you installed her through mod manager the uninstall will have gone automatically and should be fine!

If you are worried, check for the existence of these files and remove them by hand if needed.

Ivy 5.0 no longer uses 'loose' files and everything's contained in BA2 files.

files_list.txt

5 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

See the installation movie provided in the help section.

No need to touch the z01 file. Just unzip the ZIP file and the .z01 will follow automatically.

For more detailed instructions, please visit:

Oh im sorry. Thanks for the help!

2 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Oh im sorry. Thanks for the help!

No need to be sorry. There are no stupid questions. Only revelations. :)

1 minute ago, Alpha2016 said:

Thanks for tips, maybe I'm overreacting but I just wanted to make sure everything is okay :D Have a good night! 

No problemo!

Congratulation on the release.

So far she is perfect, even with the 'bot voice. There's just one small tiny issue....Is it just me or does her teleport sound freak anyone else out? I keep waiting for the synth extermination squad when she teleports ?

Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciate it. She has become indispensable part of my fallout 4 experience. 

5 minutes ago, Ronin13 said:

Congratulation on the release.

So far she is perfect, even with the 'bot voice. There's just one small tiny issue....Is it just me or does her teleport sound freak anyone else out? I keep waiting for the synth extermination squad when she teleports ?

Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciate it. She has become indispensable part of my fallout 4 experience. 

You can always turn it off in her controller holotape, or set her to only teleport when (very) far away. In stealth (when sneaking) her teleporter is a tiny bit softer and less noticeable for NPC's. :)

See the ADVANCED GAMEPLAY GUIDE for more tips and tricks about teleportation:

8 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Well 7zip unpacked the .z01 with the .zip. But now its corrupted and i still can´t do anything with it.

Try this. I hear that Loverslab sometimes corrupts the download. :(

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AkY4Iz1NxeYnMOabbCMa0b9mQtu6fg3H

(Link has now been added as alternative download location).

It adds two options:

- Just the base mod.

- The base mod WITH the Magazine Add-on.

Both can be installed by dragging the 7z files into your mod manager.

5 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Try this. I hear that Loverslab sometimes corrupts the download. :(

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AkY4Iz1NxeYnMOabbCMa0b9mQtu6fg3H

(Link has now been added as alternative download location).

It adds two options:

- Just the base mod.

- The base mod WITH the Magazine Add-on.

Both can be installed by dragging the 7z files into your mod manager.

Oh thats just sooo sweet. Thank you so much!!

Had a question are these quest conflicts Ivy has with Start me up harmless or will they get in the way? Mainly just using Start me up for test file running load order test anyhow but am curious on if this is something I need to watch out for with other mods? Also would you recommend Ivy before or after Armor Keywords?

Spoiler

2019-12-15.png.b3199e33dac422a81617a448c990b5a5.png

Congrats on getting 5.0 out. Unfortunately since you can't use AFT with it and it looks like she's a lot more powerful I may have to pass on this version. You seriously can't recruit other followers with 5.0? You miss out on perks from the other followers and assigning them to your settlements. Also a follower who wipes out all opposition before you get a chance lessens your xp and other mod activation. 

3 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Had a question are these quest conflicts Ivy has with Start me up harmless or will they get in the way? Mainly just using Start me up for test file running load order test anyhow but am curious on if this is something I need to watch out for with other mods? Also would you recommend Ivy before or after Armor Keywords?

Reveal hidden contents

2019-12-15.png.b3199e33dac422a81617a448c990b5a5.png

I (and the test team) have not tested Ivy with Start Me Up. Ivy integrates with Vanilla quests. So if those quests are removed by another mod it's gonna be hard to fix that.

Regarding the keyword if you place before AK, you loose the keyword, after AK you loose a line of dialogue when Ivy wears a gassmask, it's up to you.

3 hours ago, Remel said:

Congrats on getting 5.0 out. Unfortunately since you can't use AFT with it and it looks like she's a lot more powerful I may have to pass on this version. You seriously can't recruit other followers with 5.0? You miss out on perks from the other followers and assigning them to your settlements. Also a follower who wipes out all opposition before you get a chance lessens your xp and other mod activation. 

Where did you read that it's technically impossible to recruit other followers with her installed? It was never said anywhere that you cannot run with other companions at all. No need to miss their perks. Just dismiss Ivy when you're ready to recruit them. Dismissing her has no effect on affinity. :)

Please make sure to READ THE MANUAL properly.

AFT breaks the follower scripts, it OVERWRITES Vanilla game assets. Please see the factsheet for all AFT related questions:

aft_xdi_fact_sheet.jpg.f4f63cf2a63dbb5c67bd471b9e9c0fbc.jpg

8 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

are 3 esp/esms really needed? no way to combine to 1 ?

1 ESM + ESP is the base mod. The ESM's are always loaded first in the load order by the engine. So an ESP is needed to ensure load order for some of Ivy's items, no way around that, technically speaking.

The second ESP (Magazine Add-on) is an optional plugin for Ivy, consider it an add-on (hence the name), the first of many more to come for her.