1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

NW should start after Robotic Assimilation has ended.

that what might be my issue i went to nw before even starting mercy journal hunt. I'm on new game now to run it hopefully correctly this time. You listed two outcomes for the ivy bad ending... what are the outcomes for the good ending?

9 minutes ago, newdawn1975 said:

that what might be my issue i went to nw before even starting mercy journal hunt. I'm on new game now to run it hopefully correctly this time. You listed two outcomes for the ivy bad ending... what are the outcomes for the good ending?

There is only 1 'good' ending. (And 4 bad endings). In this ending Ivy chooses to stay with you.

Spoiler

Whether that is the 'best' ending for Ivy is up to you to decide. ❤️

Edited by Reginald_001
On 1/22/2022 at 6:12 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but your "custom" fusion girl mesh that still uses regs' textures looks almost exactly like the mod I advertised (and authored bty) on pg 102 of this forum. To sum this up, per Abes' and my permissions, the assets in both mods are Nexus exclusive and cannot be posted on lovers lab or any other mod site, I haven't sent this to moderation, the reason being, is I downloaded you esp file and there were no mesh files, if there had been, we would not be having this conversation, has it sits, your esp doesn't work, if you were to fix the mod and properly post it, I would be happy to make a patch for fusion girl and post it to my mod page. Do yourself a favor, look up the site rules concerning permissions and file posting, the next guy might not be has understanding .

Being that I've received no response to my PM ("First off, my apologies if I have offended. But, as you noted, I did NOT share ANY assets from other mods") sent 'long ago' in Internet time, I first indulge my gratuitous moment of (self-perceived, needed?) SNARK. Ahem, bty? "Booty"?  "By the 'Ye'"? (Well, Kim does seems to be certainly enjoying herself these days)?  Ahem!!!... focus!!!  And, after all, "the next guy might not be has understanding."

NOTE: My posted esp-fe (comments page 105) contains NO ASSETS.  It's just an esp file POINTING to assets that I've credited.  There is no infringement for thoughts.  Authors of the mods retain ALL rights to their assets.  I simply used 'hexadecimal words' to show how someone else might enjoy from it to enrich their Ivy experience.

That said, my esp-fe works fine for ME with my single esp POINTING to the bodyslide generated NIF (mesh) for 'a' FG Body and Honest Abe's Feathered Dress, and the "Paint.net" modified FG DDS (texture) files (Body/hands) in my chosen file structure my esp references. (Individual users must still download, install, generate, create directories, and copy/paste their own generated files).  In NO WAY am I 'profiting' nor 'stealing' from this Community Service.  I have NOT posted my esp on any site other than in ONE comment on Reginald's Ivy 6.0 mod feedback.  I did find the bodyslide setting for Abe's Dress required some manual 'tweaking' to achieve matching 'proportions', even though I'd save Ivy's preset.  I suggest filtering on the "Abe FG" outfit, previewing, and adjusting accordingly on the Bodyslide settings before generating so it matches your 'expectations'.

BTW: I've been playing 'computer games' since the CP/M 5.25" floppy disk version of "Zork" when I started in 'computers' back in 1981 on my 2-disk 6" monitor 'luggable' (28lbs) PERSONAL COMPUTER ("Osborne 1")!!!  I'm now comfortably retired and very much enjoying my leisure time... kids.  Thanks for asking. <grin>  I wish you all Good Luck in the times ahead.  May you be as fortunate as I found myself in my Life. 

BTW: Even needed to manually hexedit an application ("Wordstar", "Supercalc") to 'install a printer' ("dBase II" was just text)?  Even soldered my own 'printer cables' as there were NO industry standards at the time.  My first External HD (5 MB at the time, size of a shoe box with a wall plug power supply cord) required removal of the CPU and installation on a ribbon connecter to 'the box' and hex editing the OS (which was on ONE 5.25 disk....  with MULTIPLE backups).

BTW: "High Integrity". https://www.appliedbehavioranalysisprograms.com/lists/5-characteristics-person-aspergers-syndrome/

Edited by jjwack54
5 hours ago, newdawn1975 said:

that what might be my issue i went to nw before even starting mercy journal hunt. I'm on new game now to run it hopefully correctly this time.

if you were able to go to Nuka World before Robotic Assimilation, you probabily redeemed Ivy a long time after you began your run.
All Aboard (first NW quest) doesn't initiate before level 30, which gives you all the time to perform Redeem Ivy, Hypercombat, Into the deep, Robotic Assimilation and even the Rack quest...
You did well to begin a new game, it's the best option imo, you'll enjoy all Ivy's interactions. Be sure to have "Everyone's Best Friend" mod enable if you want to pick up Dogmeat on the way and beware of all Multiple followers mods except RegsAwesomeFollowersMod...
Hope i'm not too redundant...

2 hours ago, Khinzull said:

if you were able to go to Nuka World before Robotic Assimilation, you probabily redeemed Ivy a long time after you began your run.
All Aboard (first NW quest) doesn't initiate before level 30, which gives you all the time to perform Redeem Ivy, Hypercombat, Into the deep, Robotic Assimilation and even the Rack quest...

Not necessarily true. All depends on whether or not you dive into doing the quests as soon as they are available, which is something that I don't do. On my current playthrough, I'm level 24 right now, and haven't even gone after rescuing Nick or visiting the Railroad. Haven't even discovered Goodneighbour. I grabbed Ivy at level 2, then went to Sanctuary. Built it up as a functional settlement before going and getting Heather, then went after Preston and friends.

It really depends on your playstyle. I used to go straight through the quests one after another, but now I take my time and explore and level up before tackling things. Yes, it does make some of the quests a stroll in the park, but with Modern Weapons installed, even that isn't a guarantee, as even low level raiders will have weapons that can take me down in only a couple hits. One hit with a 40mm Airburst grenade and I'm quickly getting violated. Then I have to travel back to where I was to continue on. My last playthrough, I was level 45 or so before I completed Robotic Assimilation and then finally went to Nuka World.

6 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Not necessarily true. All depends on whether or not you dive into doing the quests as soon as they are available, which is something that I don't do. On my current playthrough, I'm level 24 right now, and haven't even gone after rescuing Nick or visiting the Railroad. Haven't even discovered Goodneighbour. I grabbed Ivy at level 2, then went to Sanctuary. Built it up as a functional settlement before going and getting Heather, then went after Preston and friends.

It really depends on your playstyle. I used to go straight through the quests one after another, but now I take my time and explore and level up before tackling things. Yes, it does make some of the quests a stroll in the park, but with Modern Weapons installed, even that isn't a guarantee, as even low level raiders will have weapons that can take me down in only a couple hits. One hit with a 40mm Airburst grenade and I'm quickly getting violated. Then I have to travel back to where I was to continue on. My last playthrough, I was level 45 or so before I completed Robotic Assimilation and then finally went to Nuka World.

You're right, makes sens.
Indeed, i thought i took my time on my current run, you definitely make me realise i could have done better...
newdawn1975 pearhaps plays this way.
True i'm not keen on the settlement stuff, for instance, which is one way to level up a lot without "questing".
"One hit with a 40mm Airburst grenade and I'm quickly getting violated.", you make me giggle with that one ?

I currently have a problem with the quest "Hyper combat"

Quest complete - "Hyper combat" installed with the "Decryption Key"

Ivy also did her uncontrolled jumps after installation

but

Pip-Boy's quest book still says "find decryption key"

I ask for the setstage code for the quest and the number for the end

otherwise the other quests will start

I thank you in advance

--

Dissolved - next quest (into the deep) just started

but "hyper combat" is still open

*facepalm*

Edited by Miauzi
11 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I currently have a problem with the quest "Hyper combat"

Quest complete - "Hyper combat" installed with the "Decryption Key"

Ivy also did her uncontrolled jumps after installation

but

Pip-Boy's quest book still says "find decryption key"

I ask for the setstage code for the quest and the number for the end

otherwise the other quests will start

I thank you in advance

--

Dissolved - next quest (into the deep) just started

but "hyper combat" is still open

*facepalm*

This seems to be a FO4 vanilla issue - had to build mama Murphy a chair, did it like so many times before, and it stays open. 

On 1/25/2022 at 6:27 AM, IBAGadget said:

I am seriously amazed at the number of people that are seemingly trying to shortcut this mod and jump to the end, or can't seem to manage to follow quest markers, or even the directions of how to play with Ivy.

Talk to Ivy.

Lots.

Do things for her.

Be nice to her.

Take her places she likes to go (don't know what those are? Read the holotapes she gives you.)

Pay attention to what she tells you.  

Check your Miscellaneous Quest listing - were you not paying attention and missed a minor task she gave you?

If you have to ask where to find the holotapes for Nuka World, then you obviously didn't reach the point of starting the Nuka World quest, and just jumped in there as soon as the location became available.

*end rant*

Wait... you mean you have to treat her like.... a woman? Not just a sex doll? Who knew? ?

On 1/26/2022 at 7:30 AM, Khinzull said:

one way to level up a lot without "questing".

Call me a cheat, but I use the Intellectual Slut mod and have a Materials.bat file (NO! - I'm NOT going to run around collecting junk ever again) and level quite quickly making ammo. It also makes using automatic weapons a non-issue with ammo.

Spray and Pray and Level away . . . . .

Looks like I'm we're heading to Find Nick now - Saved Preston, Helped the Brotherhood, leaving Diamond City.

FO4.png.6a2b60dfdd43b7ecd305830fa6d81fa8.png

Edited by landess

Hi,
Wanted to report some issues i got with "The molecular Level" and "Institutionalized" quests, more or less related to Ivy.

!!! SPOILERS !!!

Spoiler

1- First, i had to ask Dogmeat and Piper to wait before beeing teleported to the Institute, otherwise they emerge with the PC.  On the other side, Ivy's don't, i had to teleport her via the NX-2C holotape. Could this be linked to the use of RegsAwesomeFollowersMod ? On my first try, i decided to let the PC alone.

2- As soon as the PC's teleported, "The molecular Level" pop-up, XP are won, but the quest disappear in the Pip-Boy's quest book. "Institutionalised" begins.

3- Everything's ok until the PC meet young Shaun (elevator taken, Father's speeking, etc...). But from there, young Shaun doesn't interact with the PC. He stays seated on the ground, Father's stays out, the quest seems broken. Note that at this point, Ivy's wasn't here.

4- As soon as i teleported Ivy, young Shaun reacts as intended, Father's comes in, the quest takes up.

5- I reloaded a previous save, and teleport Ivy as soon as the PC appear in the Institute. When father begins to talk via the speaker, she first replies with one ironic comments, but just before they access the firt elevator, all Ivy's comment are unvoiced (except one "too late" she respond during Father's tirade) until the end of the PC/Father's dialogue, when you choose to stay or not in the Institute ... Then, dialogues are voiced again.

6- If Ivy's next the PC when Father inactives young Shaun, she turns off too. If not (if she sits for exemple), she doesn't.

I'm not using mods that modifie the Institute (Phase 4 for ex), or alternates endings that involved it (Thuggysmurf's mods, Subversion...).

Do others have faced similar problems ?

14 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Wait... you mean you have to treat her like.... a woman? Not just a sex doll? Who knew? ?

Ivy is an artful masterpiece in every way that can be said to define her. She really hates mirelurks. Gets me every time.

Is anyone aware of potential incompatibilities with commonwealth captives by ego. So far I've only played the first section in the museum and it seems like the voice lines and stuff are triggering correctly along with Ivy not being dismissed after I freed a captive[The captive becomes a companion until you send them to a settlement]

Edit: I do not have any other companion mods at all not aft or ucf or even any that allows dogmeat to come along.

Edited by ravaner
1 hour ago, ravaner said:

Is anyone aware of potential incompatibilities with commonwealth captives by ego. So far I've only played the first section in the museum and it seems like the voice lines and stuff are triggering correctly along with Ivy not being dismissed after I freed a captive[The captive becomes a companion until you send them to a settlement]

Captives from CC aren't real companions, they use custom AI packages and dialogue that simulates companion behavior.  They aren't ever made part of the companion quests or even added to the CurrentCompanionFaction.  So if you have Ivy or a vanilla companion like Cait with you, they won't be affected one way or another when you free a captive.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere...I'm new around these parts.  :)

Just got Ivy and started a new game and am loving hanging out with her.  However, I have XDI (Extended Dialog Interface) and I've been getting the "You Need A Patch" pop-up.  Is this on LoversLab or the Nexus anywhere?  My first searches have turned up fruitless, hence me reaching out for help.  :)

Thanks for Ivy...she's amazing!  :)

1 hour ago, TolstoyTony6265 said:

Just got Ivy and started a new game and am loving hanging out with her.  However, I have XDI (Extended Dialog Interface) and I've been getting the "You Need A Patch" pop-up.  Is this on LoversLab or the Nexus anywhere?  My first searches have turned up fruitless, hence me reaching out for help.  :)

You do not need it (patch I mean). Consider this as part of history... for now... MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! ?

Edited by freebountyhunter
2 hours ago, TolstoyTony6265 said:

I could've sworn Reginald said that he's gonna remove that notification in the next update.

well i finished the ivy nw quest, it didnt officially start until after all her quests were done, and once i hit level 30 and played the nuka world radio she started in with the dialog. I did finish the quest the first time and got the one and only good ending where she stayed with me. I saw the nx2c root access pc and noticed both at top were good and didn't have any need to timker with the pc. The only real issue that i encountered inside the construct was that if u get caught by the light u start over from the beginning but the items u collected the first time are no longer there the second time eg.. keys to open the gates.