2 hours ago, Magnius35 said:

Hello, I am stuck at the same Place and after 2 hours without finding the solution I gave up. so please could you tell me how you did and what was it that you've missed cos maybe I have too. That would be much appreciated. Thanx very much

I will make a complete playthrough video soon of both cells in the quest.

Checking in, but if this info was on the first page, sorry I missed it - Did Ivy get her VO redone yet. I was holding off reading things that would spoil anything added since the last version to have live VO.

I know Reg has been busy and the never ending silliness when dealing with the public.

Pretty sure this will be my last time playing FO4 - beginning to end. While my latest has me done with Far Harbor (again) and started on Nuka World (again) when I stopped, am awaiting this 'final/Directors cut' to go at it one more time. Considering what IVY brought to the table the first go around with her, in even the most basic and mundane areas, It's easy to see how I could just stop and wait.

If I croak before it's done, someone place a screenshot of her on my grave so not all was lost  :) 

On 2/24/2020 at 4:50 AM, kujoe said:

Something weird going on, but I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before... First of all, no, I'm not using AFT but I do have Everyone's Best Friend. Two, this may be important, but I have used Cheat Terminal to give my companions infinite ammo for use with their upgraded weapons. I also have Nora Companion, though I'm not sure if this would affect things outside of dialogs.

Basically what I'm experiencing is two things: Ivy unequips her default weapon and fights bare-handed, or if using a custom weapon, she never fights and just runs away from every battle to go hide or cover herself with her arms. Even when I force equip her Hand Cannon via the holotape, she'll just unequip this and tries to go back into fisticuffs. Hypercombat doesn't even work at all.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

try this dev blog solution

- Type 'help _ivy_SpeaksWithNPC' in the console, press enter, then note down the Quest ID.

- Type 'ResetQuest <Quest ID>

That worked for me a few minutes ago when I had the same problem. she immediately switched from unarmed back to her pistol and reengaged in combat.

Also a thank you to the mod maker/s. Enjoying my time so far, even though I only have gotten so far as to get the hypercombat routines. Besides this quest bug I have not run into any problems with Ivy even though i'm running 188 normal / 22 light mods.

On 2/23/2020 at 10:50 PM, kujoe said:

Something weird going on, but I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before... First of all, no, I'm not using AFT but I do have Everyone's Best Friend. Two, this may be important, but I have used Cheat Terminal to give my companions infinite ammo for use with their upgraded weapons. I also have Nora Companion, though I'm not sure if this would affect things outside of dialogs.

Basically what I'm experiencing is two things: Ivy unequips her default weapon and fights bare-handed, or if using a custom weapon, she never fights and just runs away from every battle to go hide or cover herself with her arms. Even when I force equip her Hand Cannon via the holotape, she'll just unequip this and tries to go back into fisticuffs. Hypercombat doesn't even work at all.

Cheat terminal doesn't affect Ivy in any way. I've used it on multiple playthroughs to give Ivy unlimited ammo and carry weight with no adverse  effects.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:50 AM, kujoe said:

It looks as if some mod changes  bravery attribute to the attribute of a simple cowardly settler)).

Reginald, sorry been lurking here for updates for quite some time, and am only popping up now to seek help.

I'll start by saying what a great mod this is - from starting F04 way back when, i immediately thought that Nic was one of the best developed RPG characters I'd ever come across, with a great back story.... fast forward a year or two and Ivy exceeds his character by every metric... very well done I salute you!

now the not so great.... I think I broke Ivy....

I completed her memory quest (great addition to her story) and teleported back to the root cellar - unfortunately it happened whilst Sanctuary was under attack, dealt with that and then went to speak to Ivy to compete the quest.... only snag is she's stuck in a nodding animation and won't engage in conversation. I tried getstage / set stage to advance her quest from 95 to 100 but no joy (quest complete but no change in her bahaviour).

I appreciate it's probably a long shot given how complicated her interactions are, but do you have any suggestions as to how I can get her back to normal (short of starting a new game).

PS, glad to hear chickgeek is back well (missing her voice this time round).

thanks KEF

On 2/26/2020 at 4:25 AM, Fiona159 said:

It looks as if some mod changes  bravery attribute to the attribute of a simple cowardly settler)).

I'm pretty comfortable with fo4edit. Do you know where in Fallout4.esm I can check to see if this attribute has been changed by a mod?

3 hours ago, kujoe said:

I'm pretty comfortable with fo4edit. Do you know where in Fallout4.esm I can check to see if this attribute has been changed by a mod?

You don't need to look at Fallout.esm.You need to find a mod that adds or reduces these attributes.For example, there is a mod Brave Tina ,who edits the record.Well, this is just an example for you to understand what I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, doktor7 said:

what does the magazine addon do exactly? and how do i start her comapnion quests after i found a made her my companion?

It places 72 random vintage magazines in several container types, like safes and mailboxes. Some of them (15pces) are perk mags that add a small bonus. After picking up a magazine, Ivy will react with real-life historic information on the magazines (and her own opinion of the magazine).

Talk to her often and sleep in a bed with her close often and her quests will trigger automatically.

For more gameplay tips I highly advice to read the special gameplay blogs which were created for Ivy!

When will 5.2 be ready?  I've been waiting and waiting!  Just kidding, I'd rather have quality than rush.  This is a fantastic mod and Ivy is phenomenal.  I have not had one issue with 5.1 in any capacity and I run very many mods (but not A.F.T.).  I can't believe the amount of work you put into Ivy.  Her A.I. is so good, I actually feel bad when she gets hit!  Keep up the good work; I can't say enough good things about this companion.  Bethesda should be so good! 

11 hours ago, comradeRebel said:

Hi, how do I find out the ID of the hyper combat quest! holotape is in my inventory, but it doesn't play and the quest stage doesn't change,although the Firmware upgrade holo is in my inventory.

Check this to see if you took all correct steps in the walkthrough videos:

You can find all the quest ID's and commands here:

If you are still running into problems, you can always engage with the entire 'team' in the support section:

On 2/12/2020 at 7:22 PM, dosfox said:

mags1.jpg.b3a4e080034afea8fd0348da502eb9c2.jpg

Level 200, 385 hours played so far. Started with Ivy 5.0, updated to 5.1. Pretty thoroughly scoured the wasteland twice and have found 67 originals of Ivy's magazines, plus about 140 copies. Wasn't expecting it, but found plenty of magazines in Far Harbor, NukaWorld, Fusion City and the OAR and Project Valkyrie locations!

Reveal hidden contents

mags2.jpg.7c960adaaf4c35a34b18e8568727b5c2.jpg

Loot Detector has been useful, but it doesn't flag all the mags. Hopefully the last 5 mags will turn up before Ivy 5.2 arrives!

HI, please, send news prints, this room, it was amazing ?

16 hours ago, dosfox said:

Thanks vonDread. Please find below a full Mod List, Load Order, a Clipboard pattern for the house, and a list of mods used just in the house. Thanks for the tip about the mannequin fixer. While waiting for Ivy 5.2 i've been trying to convince CBBE, Fusion Girl, BodyTalk and UniqueNPCs to all talk nicely with each other and work with AAF. The mannequins were one of many unintended side-effects! Thank god it's all working now. ?

Hide contents

The pillows are from V's Stylish Decor. The ceiling projector and screen are from Videos of the Wasteland. (The videos playing are from Nismoman Productions Vol.1) The synth painting is from Sickotic's Standalone Lore-Friendly Paintings.

ModList_2020-03-05T20-16-39.txt   (NMM v71.2 experimental, lists all mods, more or less in install order)

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-03-05T20-57-48.txt   NMM load order

Ivy's House Plugin List.txt  All mods used in Ivy's house

dosfox_Ivy_house.zip   Clipboard pattern (slot 50)

Awesome!  Thanks for this!

22 hours ago, dosfox said:

The thread's a bit quiet at the moment so maybe this won't be spamming the place ... a quick walk through Sanctuary Hills to visit today's version of Ivy's new house. [WARNING: There is some sex. None of it was scripted, it's all Ivy's fault.]

Sorry about the low quality, OBS is killing my framerate. Thanks to Kalibos X Mortis who uploaded this video for me.

Love this and love your contributions to thread. ❤️