[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

22 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Guys, I know that everything needs to be fixed, but I still can’t configure the system for a new SMP and therefore I will not do updates until all this is fixed. If you have errors, bugs or something else do not be shy and speak here. The more will be caught in advance, the less will remain then :).
sorry for the language .. I'm Russian.

Once again --- DO NOT HESITATE!
  Write if something is wrong.

I have HDT-SMP 2.11, which as far as I know is the newest version and everything seems to work just fine. Unless it's something else.

23 hours ago, vinamael said:

I have no idea, that is just how it behaved the dance mod.

Edit:  It might be because I made her smaller.  Her height is set to .95 instead of 1.  The pic in the spoiler is the same setting and body.

Reveal hidden contents

20200122234457_1.jpg.d2ec861ba82fb9ec9f01ef36248cf79c.jpg

Hmm looks like it would be a skeleton issue. I gave Mrissi a tail, and she's shorter than me. My character's height is 1. I've never seen that happen before.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:45 PM, Snaloe said:

When you say it needs SMP you mean the one on Nexus >>Here<< and not off the origonal website 9damaomods.

Thanks! I assumed it needed that version. Fixed my troubles switching to this.

I have also found that this mod seems to conflict with "Visible Favorited Gear" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3903), causing at CTD on equiping the tail (yes this mod is marked as obsolete, but it still works perfectly normally). I've just turned this off and all seems good so far.

Great mod, thank you.

22 hours ago, Thefatgerbil said:

I have also found that this mod seems to conflict with "Visible Favorited Gear" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3903), causing at CTD on equiping the tail (yes this mod is marked as obsolete, but it still works perfectly normally). I've just turned this off and all seems good so far.

Great mod, thank you.

Yes is really confusing that, since for the longest time it was only on that website. So most people would be still using that version and if you use the wrong one the whole mod is broke. OP said he would add it to the description not sure if he has bothered yet. I would hope so its an important part of it.

Glad it helped you.

On 2/1/2020 at 3:21 PM, Thefatgerbil said:

Great mod, thank you.

Get rid of Visible favorited Gear and use AllGUD instead: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28833?tab=description

I've been using it myself, and have had zero issues.

1 hour ago, bkeul said:

Any ideas on when this will be updated for the last version of HDT-SMP? I was building a nice Raphtalia Follower and it would be perfect with this mod, but when equipping the tail, my game crashes.

I just came back here to report this as well. Ears seems to work, just the tail that crashes with the latest HDT-SMP.

The ears and tails equip and the SMP works. My only issue at the moment is that the tail specifically causes the breasts to glitch out and raise up as if the tail is pushing them out of its way.. even when the tail is exactly where its supposed to be and behaving normally.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:13 PM, chorin said:

The ears and tails equip and the SMP works. My only issue at the moment is that the tail specifically causes the breasts to glitch out and raise up as if the tail is pushing them out of its way.. even when the tail is exactly where its supposed to be and behaving normally.

Having this problem as well after installing 3BBB. Was hoping I could fix it, but if the tail physics position itself is the problem, not sure I could :/

6 hours ago, SSLan111 said:

Having this problem as well after installing 3BBB. Was hoping I could fix it, but if the tail physics position itself is the problem, not sure I could :/

On 2/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, chorin said:

It's working just fine for me, try installing it like this:

1:  CBPC

2: CBBE 3BBB (let it overwrite CBPC)

3:  HDT-SMP                                                                           Available here:      https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files

4: hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97    and   hdtSSEHH_1_5_97        Both available here:   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31021?tab=files

DO NOT INSTALL "hdtSSEPhysics" or anything else.   Let me know if it works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 6:33 PM, Demonwolf218 said:

3:  HDT-SMP                                                                           Available here:      https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files

4: hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97    and   hdtSSEHH_1_5_97        Both available here:   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31021?tab=files

Unfortunately, there still seems to be a bit of collision. I do notice it is drastically reduces however

Hi, I tried to create custom race mod, but fcked up with some bugs in racemenu. Since I used creation kit in first time in my life, I edited Succubus Race Lite mod, but it shouldn't conflict with original. All tails and ears uses hair color.

Mod contains 4 different .esp (fomod installer is presented of course):

1. Default nord stats, tail with tip

2. Default nord stats, tail without tip

3. Custom race stats, tail with tip

4. Custom race stats, tail without tip

Custom race stats:
- Height: 0.92 (e.g. default nord - 1.03, default breton - 0.95)

- Night Eye power

- Claws damage (+12)

- Perks:
-> Sneaking +5
-> Speech +8
-> Pickpocket +8
-> One-Handed +8
-> Light armor +5
-> Lockpicking +5

(!) Important: it may has a bug, when you load your game, ears and tail has default colors (not hair color), to apply hair color just wear and unwear any tail from mod (it runs haircolor apply script).

(!) Requires: RaceCompatibility, GR Inari Tails

Big thanks to Gromilla for this port, Siegmeyer for adapt this for hdt, and Hidemaro for the meshes from his oblivion race mod.

NekoChanRace.7z

Spoiler

1649322646_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_03.11-03_53_05_05.png.2f311a8441b4de1dd8aecff545d7f746.png

On 2/17/2020 at 6:33 PM, Demonwolf218 said:

I tried with all these mods that you listed, and it worked just great.  But I was also able to get it to work with only the HDT-SMP and of course, the XPMSSE skeleton. 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:13 AM, chorin said:

I faced with that issue too, and remembered that faced with same issues in other hdt-smp armor mods, this is due .xml file with hdt weights that connected to the armor. Sometimes mod devs adding lines for the body weights, that overrides default hdt configs when armor is weared, and solution is remove lines in .xml file that do this things.

So, I removed lines in foxtail.xml that overrides default body weights, and there's no issue anymore. Replace it in <game folder>/Data/meshes/foxtail/foxtail.xml

foxtail.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I don't have Joy of Perspective. 

I installed 

3:  HDT-SMP                                                                          

4: hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97    and   hdtSSEHH_1_5_97  

and i have XP32, but I still have CTD when I wear the tail.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, sy1eront said:

Hi, I tried to create custom race mod, but fcked up with some bugs in racemenu. Since I used creation kit in first time in my life, I edited Succubus Race Lite mod, but it shouldn't conflict with original. All tails and ears uses hair color.

Mod contains 4 different .esp (fomod installer is presented of course):

1. Default nord stats, tail with tip

2. Default nord stats, tail without tip

3. Custom race stats, tail with tip

4. Custom race stats, tail without tip

Custom race stats:
- Height: 0.92 (e.g. default nord - 1.03, default breton - 0.95)

- Night Eye power

- Claws damage (+12)

- Perks:
-> Sneaking +5
-> Speech +8
-> Pickpocket +8
-> One-Handed +8
-> Light armor +5
-> Lockpicking +5

(!) Important: it may has a bug, when you load your game, ears and tail has default colors (not hair color), to apply hair color just wear and unwear any tail from mod (it runs haircolor apply script).

(!) Requires: RaceCompatibility, GR Inari Tails

Big thanks to Gromilla for this port, Siegmeyer for adapt this for hdt, and Hidemaro for the meshes from his oblivion race mod.

NekoChanRace.7z 38.46 MB · 10 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

1649322646_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_03.11-03_53_05_05.png.2f311a8441b4de1dd8aecff545d7f746.png

Did you disable the transformation for the mod?

I put more cat like textures in the transformation folder but cant seem to change. 

Possible CTD fix (at least it worked for me):
Try reducing the number of registered animations. Don't have too many animation packages installed.

How I came to this solution:

I was playing with the inari tail working just fine for weeks. Worked like a charm.

Today I installed some more mods. (Catwoman Crawl Sneak, SLAL Billyy Animations and some followers). All of a sudden the game started crashing again whenever I tried to put on the fox tail. Entering a cell with followers already wearing a tail didn't cause a crash. It only crashed when I tried to put a tail on.

Tried to uninstall the recently added mods. No change. I even reinstalled all the body and physics mods (hell, I nearly broke my skyrim because of this. Took me hours).
I was close to giving up. Then I noticed that the billyy animations and other animations I "uninstalled" long time ago haven't been deleted correctly. I deleted them by hand from the animobjects directory.

FNIS now told me that there are ~3500 animations now (~7500 before). Loaded my last savegame. Put on the tail. Worked.

I'm no professional modder but maybe Skyrim can't handle the complexity of the tail physics if there are too many animations loaded. Just a guess. 

Hi, I love the mod, but I have a little problem with the mod.
Every time I start the game, or load a savegame, the ears and tail are black. I always have to put them off and put them on, so that they take the color of the hair back.

Can anything be done about it?

• 2 weeks later...