[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I was using 1.5.80 and managed to equip the items, but they equipped on my character's knees. I've since updated to the latest version of Skyrim, have all of my mods updated and now I crash whenever I try to equip the tail or ears. I've tried just about everything I can think of to fix it with no luck. I'm running HDT and CBPC with the 3BBB Advanced body, if that helps at all.

That's skeleton related.

The SMP in this is flawless. 

The color change script shits the bed with current racemenu 'cause racemenu and will be the cause of any crashes. Suggest disabling the script/quest and just editing the meshes you want to match your hair color.

3 minutes ago, doomaos said:

I LOVE THIS MOD! its great, exactly what i was looking for! props to the guy that updated it. you should put it on the nexus too you'll get tons of downloads for sure!

Thank you very much, it's nice to hear :relaxed:. Perhaps I will try to place the mod on NN, but after the update.

Regarding the update: I have small problems with time and I need to update the game, mods and physics to version 1.5.97, and test the new version of the mod. I will try to update the mod in the coming days. My apologies.

Question: Do I need to make a craft version? Or add a chest or something to access without Additemmenu? 

And there is an idea to add a variant of ears with rings (such as piercings) or something else from jewelry. 

16 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Thank you very much, it's nice to hear :relaxed:. Perhaps I will try to place the mod on NN, but after the update.

Regarding the update: I have small problems with time and I need to update the game, mods and physics to version 1.5.97, and test the new version of the mod. I will try to update the mod in the coming days. My apologies.

Question: Do I need to make a craft version? Or add a chest or something to access without Additemmenu? 

And there is an idea to add a variant of ears with rings (such as piercings) or something else from jewelry. 

Answers to questions: i dont feel the need to craft one myself, but for those who want a gameplay/immersive way to get it, it could be good. i could see you having to collect fox tails and ears from different color foxes around skyrim or something. For me additemmenu is fine and all i need/want.

earrings could be be fun, if done tastefully. however i dont have any deeper ideas for that.

i personally use the black ears/tail the most. the main thing i dislike, is some of the fur on the ears. there are those kinda large hairs sticking out, to me they are a bit unattractive. id either make them smaller or remove them or have options for both like big, small, no toughs (like toughs of fur). and maybe fuzzier around/on the ear its self, more than in it. the smaller the hair fibers the better it will look.

im not really in a rush for any kind of update, so take your time. im happy with it the way it is.

I am not a modder and dont know whats possible or how difficult it is, these are just my thoughts. hope they are helpful and constructive!

1 hour ago, doomaos said:

Answers to questions: i dont feel the need to craft one myself, but for those who want a gameplay/immersive way to get it, it could be good. i could see you having to collect fox tails and ears from different color foxes around skyrim or something. For me additemmenu is fine and all i need/want.

earrings could be be fun, if done tastefully. however i dont have any deeper ideas for that.

i personally use the black ears/tail the most. the main thing i dislike, is some of the fur on the ears. there are those kinda large hairs sticking out, to me they are a bit unattractive. id either make them smaller or remove them or have options for both like big, small, no toughs (like toughs of fur). and maybe fuzzier around/on the ear its self, more than in it. the smaller the hair fibers the better it will look.

im not really in a rush for any kind of update, so take your time. im happy with it the way it is.

I am not a modder and dont know whats possible or how difficult it is, these are just my thoughts. hope they are helpful and constructive!

So the ears that iv been using before this mod were from CBBE SE - PeroPeroArmorPack 1.0.4 and i think i prefer the shape and placement of them but they dont have as much detail or any physics. Just thought I'd add my two cents on that matter. iv attached photos of the my character with your tail on and examples of the two different ears. (ignore the nipples, idk how to fix it)

ScreenShot7.png.560e78803c3c5ff92558a74670402c04.pngScreenShot6.png.2578a5696ed8d28e8cb27820ce527e1b.pngScreenShot4.png.44fda0e4e393c0e27e7b51fa6347b8b3.pngScreenShot3.png.a77b608083bcb1d9bafa9fbbe1ca45f4.pngScreenShot2.png.dbd5d5d8dc564b6c1c590a6ee2213cb4.pngScreenShot1.png.44183d56716f2ea29aa67ad565266e44.png

1 hour ago, doomaos said:

Thanks for the feedback. I think that it is possible to make a variant of the ears without these protruding hairs (this was in the original therefore I saved it in mod).

1 hour ago, Snaloe said:

but crafting a potion would be my vote.

What are you talking about?

12 minutes ago, doomaos said:

So the ears that iv been using before this mod were from CBBE SE - PeroPeroArmorPack 1.0.4 and i think i prefer the shape and placement of them but they dont have as much detail or any physics. Just thought I'd add my two cents on that matter. iv attached photos of the my character with your tail on and examples of the two different ears. (ignore the nipples, idk how to fix it)

Hmm, I can add physics to these ears as a patch.
And as for the nipples, this is a mismatch between the body in the clothes and the main (naked) one, therefore the body textures in the clothes slipped in this way.

52 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Hmm, I can add physics to these ears as a patch.
And as for the nipples, this is a mismatch between the body in the clothes and the main (naked) one, therefore the body textures in the clothes slipped in this way.

Like with the dragon wings, it uses a potion to add the wings to your body. Rather than crafting wings and then equiping them. Crafting a potion then taking said potion would be much more immersive. 

12 minutes ago, Snaloe said:

Like with the dragon wings, it uses a potion to add the wings to your body. Rather than crafting wings and then equiping them. Crafting a potion then taking said potion would be much more immersive. 

Ok, I see. I was thinking of doing this in a separate mode, like the custom race Human-Fox Hybrid with transformation, new textures, and possibly a renewed body. Something like this :

Spoiler

Ohmes-Raht race with my little changes

ScreenShot263.jpg.0eb789bdb2895ce7ca0196fa42900533.jpg

Perhaps I will try to make such a potion for Inari as a test (I have not yet created custom potions). Thanks for the idea!

The tail no longer works with the newest version of HDT on Nexus (just CTDs), and I can't get the physics to work with the older version at all, they just stay frozen. If anyone's got any ideas on why physics won't work on the old version, that would be great.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:46 AM, Gromilla said:

First I wanted to thank you for your great mod. The ears and tails look awesome. I gave a tail to Mrissi, and she looks adorable! The ears also looked cute on her, but they didn't get rid of her natural ears unfortunately.

Regarding your small issue with time. I'm sure everyone understands and appreciates the the time and work you've already put into the mod and any you put in the future as well. 

My answer to your question is that earrings sound awesome. Right, left, both. that kind of thing.  Bigger ears could also be an idea.

I don't know if it's possible, but a version of the Hair color ears and tail that takes the hair color of the wearer instead of the player would be cool too.

Edit: Oh just had another idea. What about multiple tails? 1,2,3...or 9 tails would fit the theme nicely.

5 hours ago, Dex Luther said:

Why is her tail up so high? Shouldn't it be down just above her butt where the tailbone is?

I have no idea, that is just how it behaved the dance mod.

Edit:  It might be because I made her smaller.  Her height is set to .95 instead of 1.  The pic in the spoiler is the same setting and body.

Spoiler

20200122234457_1.jpg.d2ec861ba82fb9ec9f01ef36248cf79c.jpg

Guys, I know that everything needs to be fixed, but I still can’t configure the system for a new SMP and therefore I will not do updates until all this is fixed. If you have errors, bugs or something else do not be shy and speak here. The more will be caught in advance, the less will remain then :).
sorry for the language .. I'm Russian.

Once again --- DO NOT HESITATE!
  Write if something is wrong.