SexDwarf2250

[StarSector] Image Replacer Mod

I never expected to see a starsector mod on here considering the dev seems to still be trying to keep the game a secret, nice one

StarSector has a far larger modding community than one would expect, especially considering (as you said) the dev is putting zero effort into marketing or advertising. 

But now that it's here, and seeing that art, it occurs to me there are a few sex theme possibilities buried in there.  Right off the top maybe someone could make a brothel building structure for colonies?  Lowers stability but actually generates money on it's own (based on planet accessibility rating) and increases colony population growth rate?

Another idea - not sure if possible - would be allow capturing enemy captains.  Right now, defeated captains have a chance to become "VIP prisoners" but their portrait art vanishes and they just turn into a generic spacesuit in your cargo hold.  If there was a way to make them keep their original portraits after capture, however.... well, you see where I'm going with this.

The most bang for your buck in terms of lewd StarSector mods would probably be a random event mod, exploration events, diplomacy events, etc. They can be small and simple events, balanced with both pros and cons (and an opt-out choice for each event), plus you can tailor them to existing images you'd like to use. In fact, I would start with select artwork: It will be a lot easier to make up an event that fits a picture than to try to find a picture that matches a pre-conceived situation. Either way, Stellaris should have ample inspiration for that topic.

I doubt I will find time for that, however, I might do a portrait pack one day. We'll see. They're not that large, but we can probably squeeze some cleavage in there...

On a side note, I've noticed a few images don't fit the frame right, probably because they weren't sized properly. I'll clean the mod up at some point and reupload.

Thanks for the mod, I am working on a Starsector portrait pack that would go nicely along with it, it should be ready to upload soon.

Many thanks! Starsector need more love. Anyone know mod for planet management, like building brothel or pleasure district or something similar?

very creative. reignited my interest in the game to do another big starsector playthrough