View File

It's a pose animation pack, SLAL pack and armor pack.

Support me to make more and better animations.

Poses:

1 Kneel and cry
2 SlapMyFace
3 Farewell
4 FlyKiss
5 Curtsy
6 Curtsy2
7 ChineseKungfuSalute1
8 ChineseSalute
9 MonkGreet1

10 UltraManMove1
11 Female Stand Orgasm1

12 CrouchCryAndWipeTears

13 Standup And Clean

How to play the animations:

"~"->console -> player.sae huan_anims1

1 is the first animation.

Well technically it has a sex animation too, but it is not so cool. So you'd better ignore it.

I might improve this when I'm skillful

If you want to use it in some other mods, I wish you can tell me about it, so I will be happy.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

44 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

love it , can you make idles i mean combat idles?

2hw

2hm

1hm

etc..?

Well, sure , I can. In fact I'm thinking about them recently.

One problem, If I made them , they will replace the original valina idles at first .

Maybe I can make a esp file in the future after I made some combat idles so that I can set some hotkeys to let you replace or unreplace them.

7 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Well, I don't know there is a problem with this. Could you upload a screenshot?

Basically, with how the arms are positioned, once the chest gets past a certain size it turns into a total clip-fest. 

1277951970_ScreenShot12-10-19at09.42AM002.jpg.facdd8410c2e82bcc0e44423792e1669.jpg

And even on the more modestly endowed characters, the way the pose covers up a decent percentage of the body can be kind of annoying when you're trying to do something with an NPC's outfit. Especially since it comes up pretty often in the idle rotation. It's irritating enough that I tried seeing if anyone's made a replacer for it before, but if they have I couldn't find it. 

1 hour ago, AVS said:

Basically, with how the arms are positioned, once the chest gets past a certain size it turns into a total clip-fest. 

1277951970_ScreenShot12-10-19at09.42AM002.jpg.facdd8410c2e82bcc0e44423792e1669.jpg

And even on the more modestly endowed characters, the way the pose covers up a decent percentage of the body can be kind of annoying when you're trying to do something with an NPC's outfit. Especially since it comes up pretty often in the idle rotation. It's irritating enough that I tried seeing if anyone's made a replacer for it before, but if they have I couldn't find it. 

You COULD substitute any other idle for it by simply putting substitute idle into the right location with the right name.  (Might have to replace Enter and Exit variants of the idle with it).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

hmm i didn't download or test any of these animations but from what i am reading, there is potential for conditional idles for Dynamic Animation Replacer.

imagine stuff like horrible harassment or others, you get certain conditions after a scene and the npc/pc has a crying idle animation 

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the players play lesbian, and Some people are reluctant to have sex with animals.. Quests that force sex to be forced are a little repulsive. Some of them refused sex during the mode and allowed them to proceed with the quest in a different way. I think doing so will allow more people to enjoy this mode.

4 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:

Some of the players play lesbian, and Some people are reluctant to have sex with animals.. Quests that force sex to be forced are a little repulsive. Some of them refused sex during the mode and allowed them to proceed with the quest in a different way. I think doing so will allow more people to enjoy this mode.

I think you are talking about Huan's Adventures. Sure, I can make some options to skip it. 

10 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

Need help i want to delete some animations in this mod?

How to edit the txt files in the animation folder ?

Thx

Well, learning from Fore's tutorial pdf would be the best choice.

It's in 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

Basically you just delete some lines you want to delete, and run FNIS GenerateFNISforModders and click the txt file and click "Generate Mod Behavior", and run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe again.

5 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Well, learning from Fore's tutorial pdf would be the best choice.

It's in 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

Basically you just delete some lines you want to delete, and run FNIS GenerateFNISforModders and click the txt file and click "Generate Mod Behavior", and run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe again.

That the thing lets say i want to keep anims6 7 8 and 13 and erase all the rest

What line i moved i try something but it didn't work as well as the others?

• 10 months later...

I need help with the animations in this mod. when I run just FNIS, everything works right. but when I also run Nemesis, my character jumps and floats just above the ground for three seconds before landing again at the end of each animation. does anyone have a solution to this problem that doesn't involve simply not running Nemesis as I have mods that need it? Also before you get into the spiel of FNIS and Nemesis not working together, they do, at least for me, except for this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 2:35 AM, kounzodez777 said:

my character jumps and floats just above the ground for three seconds before landing again at the end of each animation

Although I don't know what's wrong, but clearly it has a strange pattern

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love your pose/animations.

Have you thought of releasing them as a Dynamic Animation Replacer pack, or a standalone mod? 

For example, it would be brilliant to have low health / defeat result in your crying sequence (when not in combat).

Anyhow - love what you do!

Edited by Bluegunk