Hey there, I installed The mod and started the new game and the result was the Female  character changed but male character didn't i looked around the file through F4edit and found out that the Male character script line are empty anyway to fix this?

37 minutes ago, H2322 said:

i looked around the file through F4edit and found out that the Male character script line are empty anyway to fix this?

...what? The Player plugin works just fine both for male and female characters. Something else must be loading after it and undoing its changes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that female face paint doesn't seem to stick around between save/load for the PC, strangely enough.

Also, on another note, would you happen to know where one might find some compatible male bits for the race?

58 minutes ago, Anitnov said:

I've noticed that female face paint doesn't seem to stick around between save/load for the PC, strangely enough.

I've never had that issue myself, but LooksMenu seems pretty buggy in general so there could be something there. Is this on a new game?

Also, on another note, would you happen to know where one might find some compatible male bits for the race?

If you mean species-appropriate, sadly that's not a thing and I don't think it will ever be (at least in FO4). If you just mean human-like male schlongs, the male shark textures already include the required bits on them so either of the male body replacers suggested in the description (EVB and BodyTalk2) should work just fine on them.

• 3 weeks later...

Question from me, I looked through the thread and I could not find a definitive answer: Is it possible to have the Shark race affect only one gender?

What I am wanting to do is have a Male Shark and a Female Vulpine for just the playable characters. Is that possible in any way that is known, or am I chasing El Dorado again?

47 minutes ago, ziggyr2750 said:

Is it possible to have the Shark race affect only one gender?

The weird way in which the actual player character and the spouse are implemented means it probably won't be possible, but I guess we won't know for sure until you try.

Not sure if even trying is worth it in this case, though. Nate/Nora will die a few minutes into the intro and remain a useless corpse if using the vanilla start, and in the case of Start Me Up (as it's strongly recommended for use with the race) the "Nate" and "Nora" NPCs will use the default human appearances so the anthro spouse of the PC won't exist outside of the Sanctuary dream/nightmare during chargen.

If this is for one of those mods that add back Nate or Nora as companions, chances are it would be easier to simply edit the NPC records included in said mods to turn them into a shark or fox as desired instead of just tinkering with the original vanilla records and potentially breaking stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

"What they don't realize, is the actual weakness possessed by Colter is simple. He gets soldiers, and his serfs to work, and then he can sit, survey his domain, and to a degree, foolishly believe that things would only improve. But then the threats pile up around him, and the most he thinks is that a few open walls would keep him from them. One of these threats being within these walls didn't even occur to him at all. The same could happen to me, as it seems their want for progress lacks in a real goal. A new leader? Not good enough, they haven't proven themselves yet. One of them even remarked about respect, and what it takes to earn it. Surely a process, but that suggests the triumph over their layabout Overboss is not one in itself. Perhaps a start, but not in their eyes. What about the Castle and Plant taken? Rendered more hospitable, at least. I get the feeling this is progress, but it will always not be enough. Yet I understand. Though you cannot always keep working at something, benefit, and just keep working for more. What is the point of War's spoils, if you can never enjoy them?"

Rika2a.png.5673517d2c5601c69e367e7b1aee4659.png

Here's a post-apocalyptic mammalian fish dump. I'm gonna cheat and put a very recent one as the 'main' pic here because boy, it sure took me forever to actually get a hang of FO4 screenarchery so these are of varying quality.

ExtractionPointSeeker.jpg

Spoiler

XanTest.jpg

OakleyEmi1.jpg

SicEm.jpg

OwOPatrol.jpg

NightOp1.jpg

NightOp2.jpg

NightOp3.jpg

NightOp4.jpg

Predator.jpg

Predator2.jpg

Hunter.jpg

NoirVage.jpg

HowToDealWithEyes.jpg

AnamorphicFlares.jpg

Duo.jpg

ImOutOfNames.jpg

IBite.jpg

idk.jpg

NeonBeats.jpg

Wet.jpg

OakleyEmiLewd.jpg

11 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Here's a post-apocalyptic mammalian fish dump. I'm gonna cheat and put a very recent one as the 'main' pic here because boy, it sure took me forever to actually get a hang of FO4 screenarchery so these are of varying quality.

Hide contents

XanTest.jpg

OakleyEmi1.jpg

SicEm.jpg

OwOPatrol.jpg

NightOp1.jpg

NightOp2.jpg

NightOp3.jpg

NightOp4.jpg

Predator.jpg

Predator2.jpg

Hunter.jpg

NoirVage.jpg

HowToDealWithEyes.jpg

AnamorphicFlares.jpg

Duo.jpg

ImOutOfNames.jpg

IBite.jpg

idk.jpg

NeonBeats.jpg

Wet.jpg

OakleyEmiLewd.jpg

She looks great!

20 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Hide contents

XanTest.jpg

OakleyEmi1.jpg

SicEm.jpg

OwOPatrol.jpg

NightOp1.jpg

NightOp2.jpg

NightOp3.jpg

NightOp4.jpg

Predator.jpg

Predator2.jpg

Hunter.jpg

NoirVage.jpg

HowToDealWithEyes.jpg

AnamorphicFlares.jpg

Duo.jpg

ImOutOfNames.jpg

IBite.jpg

idk.jpg

NeonBeats.jpg

Wet.jpg

OakleyEmiLewd.jpg

Hell, where do you guys find those armors\clothes? Looks great

On 6/5/2020 at 5:09 AM, Blaze69 said:

I've never had that issue myself, but LooksMenu seems pretty buggy in general so there could be something there. Is this on a new game?

If you mean species-appropriate, sadly that's not a thing and I don't think it will ever be (at least in FO4). If you just mean human-like male schlongs, the male shark textures already include the required bits on them so either of the male body replacers suggested in the description (EVB and BodyTalk2) should work just fine on them.

It's not a new game, no.

And I was mostly hoping for something like a standalone dong that can be worn as a clothing item. There seem to be next to none that don't rely on taking textures from the host body, and thus look weird when not the expected colours of a human, ha.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Been a while since I played FO4, I recently found a couple weapon mods I like and an outfit for my shark

You can't go wrong with PMC, but if you like tacticool stuff, you'll probably want to start checking out the Discords. Same goes for stuff like AKEFB as far as weapons are concerned.

I'm still getting used to taking screenshots in Fallout, any one know good pose mods?

I just grabbed all the poser mods supported by Poser Hotkeys, plus Neto's poser for weapon poses (only available on Discord).

PS: Project Helix sounds like it would make a great science fiction novel

I know, right? :classic_shy:

2 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Did I do something wrong with the female shark this is the view i get in first person when not wearing armor

Looks like the game can't find the mesh for the first person arms for the nude body, but AFAIK I set it up to use the vanilla 1st person body meshes so I don't see how those could be missing. :classic_huh:

2 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I'm not sure either, I don't have bodyslide that could be the issue

I don't see why, the vanilla first person meshes are part of the base game BA2s so if those are actually misding then all of the game's meshes would be missing.

Edit: wearing the PMC gloves seems to fix the issue

That would mean the issue lies in the first person meshes for the hands, though. Which should be the same as the 3rd person meshes themselves, so unless those are missing as well, I don't see how that's possible.

Unfortunately I won't be able to work on anything mod-related for a while so I can't check the actual plugin data, but if I had messed up the file paths somewhere, I assume I'd have gotten more bug reports about it; so far yours is the first one. Have you tried reinstalling the mod and seeing if it helps?