NumberXer0

Skyrim VR - Wabbajack Modlists?

So now that Wabbajack has been released a few months ago, we can now get full modded installs with only a few clicks. There really isn't any reason for people to be unmodded anymore. The reason I bring this up now is to see if anyone would be willing to make a Sexlab VR modlist. It would certainly cut down on possible issues people run into here if a curated properly installed version is readily available for download.

https://github.com/wabbajack-tools/wabbajack

Here is an example of a VR modlist, it has over 450 mods and works great with little user input: 

The issue with that modlist however is that its very tighly wound. Many many compatibility patches, smashes and tweaks. Simply adding a single mod to it requires you to follow a 15 step process and even then it might not work. So adding Sexlab to that is quite an undertaking. I'm quite proficient at modding Skyrim myself, have been for many years, but VR is a new beast for me. I've never run Sexlab in VR and barely modded anything due to the many (now defunct) issues modding Skyrim in VR had.

I just personally think this could be a really cool idea if someone who actual knows what they're doing wants to try. Hell, even a non-VR modlist for a full Sexlab install would be of great help to people. Just build the ultimate NSFW modlist pack!

i have gotten it to work by typically downloading the UVRE, which is a chore of itself. once thats done, start intalling SL mods per the how to get SL going w/ MO2, i have been able to replicate it several times over because every time UVRE updates, i have to start over with reinstalling all the SL mods. Worst issues ive had are certain areas that have CTD on cell loads or when fast travelling into specific cells. I run SLEN SLACS Mias Lair, Hydra slavegirls, creature framework, slal, lots of idle/sitting anims etc. manipulator, PAHE, tons of followers, lots of clothing packs. I merge the followers and clothes, high heels etc. last i try to combine SL mods that edit different areas. Worst mistakes are merging masters and i end up getting infinute installs everytime i load back into the game, such as creature framework constantly reverting to pre creature animations enabled. after your merges, you disable all the plugins and leave the mods on the left pane enabled, then follow UVRE readme for customizing which involves fnis, nemesis, smash, post smash, sythesis, zebd, bodyslide, takes about 2 weeks to get it functioning but it is badass when it works.

On 4/2/2021 at 5:55 AM, Fyourcouch said:

i have gotten it to work by typically downloading the UVRE, which is a chore of itself. once thats done, start intalling SL mods per the how to get SL going w/ MO2, i have been able to replicate it several times over because every time UVRE updates, i have to start over with reinstalling all the SL mods. Worst issues ive had are certain areas that have CTD on cell loads or when fast travelling into specific cells. I run SLEN SLACS Mias Lair, Hydra slavegirls, creature framework, slal, lots of idle/sitting anims etc. manipulator, PAHE, tons of followers, lots of clothing packs. I merge the followers and clothes, high heels etc. last i try to combine SL mods that edit different areas. Worst mistakes are merging masters and i end up getting infinute installs everytime i load back into the game, such as creature framework constantly reverting to pre creature animations enabled. after your merges, you disable all the plugins and leave the mods on the left pane enabled, then follow UVRE readme for customizing which involves fnis, nemesis, smash, post smash, sythesis, zebd, bodyslide, takes about 2 weeks to get it functioning but it is badass when it works.

Any chance you can teach us? your modded Skyrim VR is exactly what I'm looking to have.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:50 AM, NumberXer0 said:

So now that Wabbajack has been released a few months ago, we can now get full modded installs with only a few clicks. There really isn't any reason for people to be unmodded anymore. The reason I bring this up now is to see if anyone would be willing to make a Sexlab VR modlist. It would certainly cut down on possible issues people run into here if a curated properly installed version is readily available for download.

https://github.com/wabbajack-tools/wabbajack

Here is an example of a VR modlist, it has over 450 mods and works great with little user input: 

The issue with that modlist however is that its very tighly wound. Many many compatibility patches, smashes and tweaks. Simply adding a single mod to it requires you to follow a 15 step process and even then it might not work. So adding Sexlab to that is quite an undertaking. I'm quite proficient at modding Skyrim myself, have been for many years, but VR is a new beast for me. I've never run Sexlab in VR and barely modded anything due to the many (now defunct) issues modding Skyrim in VR had.

I just personally think this could be a really cool idea if someone who actual knows what they're doing wants to try. Hell, even a non-VR modlist for a full Sexlab install would be of great help to people. Just build the ultimate NSFW modlist pack!

Am I wrong to think the beauty mods being used in the wabbajack modlists for VR are pretty ugly? If I’m wrong, please advise which one I should be choosing. 

On 4/7/2021 at 4:39 PM, willow2ko said:

Any chance you can teach us? your modded Skyrim VR is exactly what I'm looking to have.

i updated it again, and now i get CTD every initial load on the racemenu character creator, currently trying to figure out why. once i get it going again ill post it up for you guys. the past UVRE hasnt crashed like this. But maybe one of timbos changes are conflicting with SL.

17 hours ago, lipplog said:

Am I wrong to think the beauty mods being used in the wabbajack modlists for VR are pretty ugly? If I’m wrong, please advise which one I should be choosing. 

ultimate vr essentials list is not ugly, pandorable, bijin intersting npcs etc all built in, dyndolod already set up too, so it looks very good if you have a machine that can run it

On 4/9/2021 at 12:36 PM, Fyourcouch said:

yes it is when you have so many things that can go wrong but oh well, keeps you from buying total war remakes for the 5th time, or buying another copy of fallout for the 4th.

Yeh slowly getting my head around it.

Vortex at least.

Not that I haven't had problems, but both Skyrim and FO4 are much more fun with the mods I have in place.

Skyrim is a damn site better looking too.

At first I just wanted it to be more realistic in relation to there being sexual elements, some beautiful people but then I updated the textures and WOW did it make a difference.

FO4 still looks pretty ugly though, need to do more research to fix that.

Got Sofia and an updated Serana in Skyrim presently.

Both sexy as in near naked armreors.

Have the IKbody thing, SOS with physics and collisions, sexy armors and clothing all round.

Updated Piper and installed T0R1 in FO4, both quite sexy now.

Also have the animation gun thing, sexier armors and clothing all round, as well as the prostitute thing which makes it more realistic.