RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

@Ksuihuh  Don't know if it's worth mentioning, but I discovered a weird conflict when both this mod and Sacrificial's 'Zombie Apocalypse V:2.0' are installed simultaneously.

The picker for your Boss' outfit (which seems to have a predeliction for odd, possibly supernatural, makeup in my game) seems to be selecting something from this guy's outfit:

nemesis%20thymbnail%20icon.png?crc=29188  (Nemesis from the zombie mod)

Which kind of makes his face cave in!  ?

I don't have the zombie mod installed to make a screenshot right now, but in my game it seems to be a consistent issue, so I could reinstall and make one easily enough if that might help...Suspect you'll need to see it for yourself though.

Would it be possible to give the NPC's in your mod a fully selectable (& thus fully editable) uniform option to enable us fix to issues like this directly (& also to allow us to have our staff dressed more appropriately for the individual 'genre' of our games, a tee-shirt & jeans is kinda downmarket in most of my worlds)? 

Em 06/07/2020 às 20:50, Dynchia disse:

Em Lote "Requisitos", role para baixo e verifique se você tem o número correto (ou superior) de computadores. Se você estiver usando o lote "BIG" de 2 andares, provavelmente descobrirá que ele é curto em um computador. Existem 2 quartos grandes na parte de trás do andar principal, um de cada lado do escritório do chefe, se minha memória está me servindo corretamente. Coloco um computador em cima da mesa em cada um desses quartos.

I have all

Look the computers 12/10 computers

RedAppleNet 1.1.4a - July 14, 2020.

-Update-

Change Log

- Compatible with version of the game 1.64.84.1020

- Fixed missing interactions on some computers.

- Added 'Plan Career Outfit' Interaction to all Dressers/Mirrors. DO NOT CLICK ON OTHER CLOTHING CATEGORIES WHEN IN CAS!!!

- Career won't be available to teens anymore. 

I finally got around to trying this mod out. It is also the first Active Career I have any of my Sims try. LOL! I was in the office talking to the boss when he commited that he was just about to send for me, theres dust under the couch and could I clean it up? (I had just joke him a joke and it task was replace with flirt) I try clicking on the couch and the floor but there was choice to look under or clean under the couch. LOL! You should add that ability to the mod, of course you would have to find or make an animation for it, but still... LOL!

Also, did you by chance clone the Scientist Career to make this? If so, you missed something editing. After work my Sim went to the Museum and she was in a Inspire mood and suddenly got an idea, for the "Momentum Conserver" from the Scientist Career. :D

Went to work a couple more times, everything seems to be going good. Still get the first day of work notice though. Minor nuscience it is. I got the 'Make food for workers' and had to pay out of my own pocket to make it. Need to edit that part so like the "Night on the Town" Event, the food cost is free. Also, it will only let me cook once. The max serverings you can cook at a time is 8 and there was 10 other there that night on the lot, so when I was done with the first patch of food, I decided to make another patch and it would not let me. I guess this is by design? Same with the Coffee pot. O got the 'Make Coffee' but when I went to try and make coffee, all I would get was 'Upgrade'. The other cleaaning girl had made a pot I guess.

There is one problem here for me though with the cooking, and it is because of another mod. It's a cooking mod which makes it when my Sims cook they do not auto take a serving, nor will anyone else in the house/lot be allow to take a serving until I "Call For Meal". It also has "Call For Meal ..." which allows me to choose who I call for meal. I'm going to contact the modder and see if they can add a "Let know food is Ready" which will remove the block but not push anyone to come eat.

PS: I'm liking this mod.

On 7/15/2020 at 8:32 PM, pariah3j said:

How come you are removing Teen support? Could you maybe make an option or a separate package to unlock the option similar to how WW unlock package works?

Hello!  Sorry, but no Teen support. And WW unlock is not official thing from Turbo, I'm pretty sure, but can be mistaken?‍♂️

On 7/18/2020 at 3:10 AM, Dynchia said:

I finally got around to trying this mod out. It is also the first Active Career I have any of my Sims try. LOL! I was in the office talking to the boss when he commited that he was just about to send for me, theres dust under the couch and could I clean it up? (I had just joke him a joke and it task was replace with flirt) I try clicking on the couch and the floor but there was choice to look under or clean under the couch. LOL! You should add that ability to the mod, of course you would have to find or make an animation for it, but still... LOL!

Also, did you by chance clone the Scientist Career to make this? If so, you missed something editing. After work my Sim went to the Museum and she was in a Inspire mood and suddenly got an idea, for the "Momentum Conserver" from the Scientist Career. :D

Hey! Thank you for enjoying the mod! Yeah, I need to add some things and fix some still. I will look into Scientist thing, but I'm pretty sure I used Doctor career as template, so it's interesting? And you don't actually need to prepare enough food fore everybody, just completing coking interaction should be enough. 

5 minutes ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hello!  Sorry, but no Teen support. And WW unlock is not official thing from Turbo, I'm pretty sure, but can be mistaken?‍♂️

Hey! Thank you for enjoying the mod! Yeah, I need to add some things and fix some still. I will look into Scientist thing, but I'm pretty sure I used Doctor career as template, so it's interesting? And you don't actually need to prepare enough food fore everybody, just completing coking interaction should be enough. 

Do not brother trying to figure out what the deal is with Scientist thing, not unless you want too. I do not your mod anymore. I earlier this morning had another character who job is Trend Setter have the same thing happen, and thats a EA rabbit hole career.

• 3 weeks later...

I for the life of me can not get the Lot venue to show up in the lot list of any property. I installed the venue list and made sure it was the only one. Is there any other setting or mod needed to enable custom venues?

I am using your patreon version btw

On 8/10/2020 at 7:18 PM, simhead666 said:

@Ksuihuh  There seems to be some issues with this mod at present...It's working as a rabbithole, but you can't 'Join' a work day.

Not sure if this is down to EA patches or updated mods.

Hello! I tested recently and everything works fine in my game. Make sure that you followed installation instructions: put lot into your world, changed lot type to RedAppleOffice, have only one VenueList in your Mods folder.

11 hours ago, PawnMan said:

I for the life of me can not get the Lot venue to show up in the lot list of any property. I installed the venue list and made sure it was the only one. Is there any other setting or mod needed to enable custom venues?

I am using your patreon version btw

Hello! If you're not seeing new lot type then you probably have another venue list somewhere in your Mods folder, try to run the game only with RedAppleNet and no other mods to make sure. 

13 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hello! I tested recently and everything works fine in my game. Make sure that you followed installation instructions: put lot into your world, changed lot type to RedAppleOffice, have only one VenueList in your Mods folder.

Hello! If you're not seeing new lot type then you probably have another venue list somewhere in your Mods folder, try to run the game only with RedAppleNet and no other mods to make sure. 

I think some mod has a venue list but doesn't actually have it labeled. I will let you know what I find out. 

Solved: There were a couple mods that were duplicated due to having some in a folder and some not without me noticing. They had nothing to do with venues but I guess duplicating mods cause a loop that kept some list values in the game the same.

So don't just make sure you don't have duplicate venue lists but make sure there aren't any duplicate mods in general. 

4 hours ago, Marshall said:

Can't find anymore mentioning this before but perhaps someone knows the solution. Every time I visit the lot to work random computers disappear. Also some kitchen stuff seems to be removed at random times. This prevents me from going to work next.

Sounds to me like you have another mod that's broken or out dated. I had something like this happen to. I go to load a game and the lot would load then suddenly almost all of the furniture would disappeared. It happen right after I updated my game along with a lot of other mods. I had to the do the old 50/50 pull/replace and test to find it. Turned out the problem was a simple little storage mod that I had missed during the updating and it decided to really do a number on my game. Luckly, has soon has I updated it everything cleared up.

Hello, 

I have installed the mod and the building without problem (the building is assigned correctly) and my sim can go to work but for an unknown reason objects (computers, couch, microwave...)  are vanishing every day and if I want my sim to go to work there every time she has to I need to check and replace the missing objects.

Is it a known problem?

Thank you in advance for your answer

15 hours ago, Marshall said:

Can't find anymore mentioning this before but perhaps someone knows the solution. Every time I visit the lot to work random computers disappear. Also some kitchen stuff seems to be removed at random times. This prevents me from going to work next.

54 minutes ago, VoirFamily said:

Hello, 

I have installed the mod and the building without problem (the building is assigned correctly) and my sim can go to work but for an unknown reason objects (computers, couch, microwave...)  are vanishing every day and if I want my sim to go to work there every time she has to I need to check and replace the missing objects.

Is it a known problem?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Interesting. @Marshall is also having this problem. I have not logged into the save game where I have a Sim who works at RAN in a while. I'm not sure if it was before or after the Nifty patch. Which RAN lot are you two using? The big 2 story one or the smaller single with I believe a basement? Or maybe a custom built one? (I'm using the big 2 story.)

2 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Interesting. @Marshall is also having this problem. I have not logged into the save game where I have a Sim who works at RAN in a while. I'm not sure if it was before or after the Nifty patch. Which RAN lot are you two using? The big 2 story one or the smaller single with I believe a basement? Or maybe a custom built one? (I'm using the big 2 story.)

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Sorry I jumped directly to the last page of the support so I didn't see that someone else has the same problem.

I play with the last version (10/08/2020) and I have installed the big 2 story one without alteration.

I began to play with RAN before the Nifty patch and the problem occurs one time (and Nifty came and a new update of RAN too).

To be fair I thought at first that it was a kleptomaniac but now I think that a mod is maybe in conflict.

34 minutes ago, VoirFamily said:

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Sorry I jumped directly to the last page of the support so I didn't see that someone else has the same problem.

I play with the last version (10/08/2020) and I have installed the big 2 story one without alteration.

I began to play with RAN before the Nifty patch and the problem occurs one time (and Nifty came and a new update of RAN too).

To be fair I thought at first that it was a kleptomaniac but now I think that a mod is maybe in conflict.

Thats my best guess, you have a mod in conflict. I had something silimier happen when I first installed the ECO patch. Going into any game would cause almost ALL of furniture to disappear. Mostly stock EA items. Interestingly enough, most of the CC stuff was unaffected. Turns out the core of the problem was I had missed updating the old sumbumpo packing creates. Updated it with the update by Basemental and wham ... problem cleared up. Took me a while via the pull/replace method of troubleshooting to track it down to it.

1 hour ago, Dynchia said:

Thats my best guess, you have a mod in conflict. I had something silimier happen when I first installed the ECO patch. Going into any game would cause almost ALL of furniture to disappear. Mostly stock EA items. Interestingly enough, most of the CC stuff was unaffected. Turns out the core of the problem was I had missed updating the old sumbumpo packing creates. Updated it with the update by Basemental and wham ... problem cleared up. Took me a while via the pull/replace method of troubleshooting to track it down to it.

I update my mods at every new patch or new game from EA but maybe I forgot one.

I have no idea which one it is and I have so many mods that it's going to take a lot of time to find the wrong one.

Thank you for your help

3 hours ago, VoirFamily said:

I update my mods at every new patch or new game from EA but maybe I forgot one.

I have no idea which one it is and I have so many mods that it's going to take a lot of time to find the wrong one.

Thank you for your help

Your welcome. I hope you find the problem quickly.

On 8/10/2020 at 5:18 PM, simhead666 said:

@Ksuihuh  There seems to be some issues with this mod at present...It's working as a rabbithole, but you can't 'Join' a work day.

Not sure if this is down to EA patches or updated mods.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:33 AM, Ksuihuh said:

And now it's working again.....F**k knows what just happened?  ?