RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

Hello! I have a question: what is something that would cause the boss to not show up? 

I have every other employee and am even using the building provided by the mod creator. I even replaced the chair with the same one and checked the door to make sure none of it was glitched (I do tend to have an issue with doors glitching and trapping sims). But he (or she) is just never on the lot. 

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

On 5/10/2020 at 12:14 PM, Julie51 said:

hello,
I have a little problem with the studio, here I am explaining myself, I installed the career mode as well as the studio on a ground and my problem is that there is only my sims which if  found during working hours, the studio is empty.

completely empty, no boss or employees, so someone can tell me how to get a boss and independent employees.

thank you

Hey! Sorry to hear you have troubles with the mod! Is your Venue completed? Is lot type RedAppleOffice? If you use MCCC you might want to try to bring your population setting to default settings. 

On 5/15/2020 at 11:12 PM, violeteyes said:

Hello! I have a question: what is something that would cause the boss to not show up? 

I have every other employee and am even using the building provided by the mod creator. I even replaced the chair with the same one and checked the door to make sure none of it was glitched (I do tend to have an issue with doors glitching and trapping sims). But he (or she) is just never on the lot. 

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

On 5/13/2020 at 9:30 PM, Explore11 said:

i have a problem, no one is at work when i come in. what am i doing wrong ?

Hi! Hey! Make sure that your Venue completed and your  lot type is RedAppleOffice. If you use MCCC you might want to try to bring your population setting to default settings.  Also don't put script file into more than one subfolder.

Hi,

just to let you know, while being a virtual sex operator, there is still "give a massage to boss" listed as objective which should have been changed to "ask something risky". If you give a massage, the objective is not completed, but if you ask something risky, it does complete the objective. So I guess some text string hasn't been changed and still says to give a massage when actually it should say to ask something risky. :)

21 hours ago, silmachoute said:

Hi,

just to let you know, while being a virtual sex operator, there is still "give a massage to boss" listed as objective which should have been changed to "ask something risky". If you give a massage, the objective is not completed, but if you ask something risky, it does complete the objective. So I guess some text string hasn't been changed and still says to give a massage when actually it should say to ask something risky. :)

Thank you! I will fix it!

On 5/8/2020 at 7:15 AM, Ksuihuh said:

RedAppleNet 1.1.2c - May 8, 2020.

-Update-

Change Log

- Fixed compatibility issues with new Patreon version of Wicked Whims.  DO NOT USE VERSION 1.1.2c WITH PUBLIC VERSION OF WICKED WHIMS. If you use public version of WW use RedAppleNet 1.1.2b!

Hey Hun first thank you for the amazing mods.  I followed your instructions to the letter. I am getting the same exception on the b version.  

e listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package)

it's not playing nice with WickedWhims 155d unfortunately.  I looked into the file but I don't know how to decompile that code (I haven't looked into it) but I took a stab at fixing it myself.  I didn't want to mess it up any worse because I can't see the exact words bc it's all in unicode. I can help debug it though if you want. I just need to know what to install to decompile and recompile those files.  VBs? 

Ok so I found the specific issue.  It's a small messup. I guess that's your name in Russian?  I think it should have a global link like %appdata% I believe.  So I think the minute you change that everything will be better :) It's of course looking for a user that doesn't exist so it is freaking out.  lol

Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155d\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module

File "C:\Users\Ксения\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform.py", line 6, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package
rtim=0
ClientInfo isn't here

Ok Upon further inspection, I cannot find this line or user in your specific file.  Can anyone that understands code confirm? Could it be in the package file?  but it clearly states it's in the tscript.  Very confused.

Well I hope this helps. I tried but I don't think I made much of a difference :/

On 5/27/2020 at 6:50 AM, tinydotdot123 said:

Hi When I download the mod, I don't have any package or script file, only the blueprint, tray item and all is bpi.. Any idea can help? 

Sounds like you only downloaded the file for the office.  The downloading page for RedAppleNet shows three files for me, the office, V1.12b and V1.12c .  If you have public wickedwhims then use the V1.12b file, if you have the patreon wickedwhims then use V1.12c .  And hurry, a new Sims4 patch is coming in June and will most likely mess up most mods you have loaded unless you set origin to play offline.

Ignore this info.  See later discussions by Ksuihuh for the latest info.

Nothing to see here, move along.

not working

Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package)&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD
On 5/26/2020 at 11:18 PM, BDSMGurl said:

Hey Hun first thank you for the amazing mods.  I followed your instructions to the letter. I am getting the same exception on the b version.  

e listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package)

it's not playing nice with WickedWhims 155d unfortunately.  I looked into the file but I don't know how to decompile that code (I haven't looked into it) but I took a stab at fixing it myself.  I didn't want to mess it up any worse because I can't see the exact words bc it's all in unicode. I can help debug it though if you want. I just need to know what to install to decompile and recompile those files.  VBs? 

Ok so I found the specific issue.  It's a small messup. I guess that's your name in Russian?  I think it should have a global link like %appdata% I believe.  So I think the minute you change that everything will be better :) It's of course looking for a user that doesn't exist so it is freaking out.  lol

Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155d\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module

File "C:\Users\Ксения\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform.py", line 6, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package
rtim=0
ClientInfo isn't here

Ok Upon further inspection, I cannot find this line or user in your specific file.  Can anyone that understands code confirm? Could it be in the package file?  but it clearly states it's in the tscript.  Very confused.

Well I hope this helps. I tried but I don't think I made much of a difference :/

Helo! Do you use version of RedApple  1.1.2c? Just use RedAppleNet 1.12c after latest public WW update.

On 5/30/2020 at 5:44 PM, gorechan said:

not working

Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package)&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD

Just use RedAppleNet 1.12c after latest public WW update.

I have the 4 mod files in the mods folder, I have neia_career_commns in the mod folder, I have the lot files in the tray folder, I placed the lot, I changed the lot type to RedAppleNetOffice, and I added the computer it was missing to qualify as this lot type.  I created a sim and had her join the career. On her first work day I get the notification asking if I want to join. I select yes and the game goes to the loading screen and then it crashes with this error. Is this a result of the update today or did I do something wrong?

Error.JPG.71476874794fbef06d11535e6264a75d.JPG

On 6/4/2020 at 12:59 AM, Sympaticos said:

I have the 4 mod files in the mods folder, I have neia_career_commns in the mod folder, I have the lot files in the tray folder, I placed the lot, I changed the lot type to RedAppleNetOffice, and I added the computer it was missing to qualify as this lot type.  I created a sim and had her join the career. On her first work day I get the notification asking if I want to join. I select yes and the game goes to the loading screen and then it crashes with this error. Is this a result of the update today or did I do something wrong?

Error.JPG.71476874794fbef06d11535e6264a75d.JPG

All custom careers using Neia's create a career tool are broken as the tool itself is broken after the patch. So it won't work until Neia fixes the tool

For the People with Crashes this week. Make shur to update Sims 4, then Wicked Whims and Try again. the June 3 update came with problems,  they fixed at least the 2 big ones and had the patch out yesterday, WW also updated for that patch. Try again. I havent Tryed this one myself. Because I removed all Mods& CC, b4 the Update n have slowly been readding. I know WW n Nisas WP n Mccc work after i updated them. I will be now trying This one. Hope this helps

Hi everyone,

so I installed the mod as described in the post but, I don’t have the RedAppleNet lot type that appears when I I go to built mod.

As a result, my sim cannot go to work at all.

I tried deleting the mod and reinstalled it, I also don’t have any other venue. I doubled, even tripled check everything but it still doesn’t work. 

I have the packs Get to Work and Get Famous. 

Someone can help ? 
Thanks

3 hours ago, GIN95 said:

嗨,大家好,

所以我按照帖子中的描述安装了mod,但是,当II转到内置mod时,我没有RedAppleNet批号类型出现。

结果,我的SIM卡根本无法正常工作。

我尝试删除该mod并重新安装,但我也没有其他场所。我加倍检查,甚至三倍检查所有内容,但仍然无法正常工作。 

我有工作包和成名包。 

有人可以帮忙吗? 
谢谢

Did u delete the localthumbcache file after u installed the mod ? It is in the sims4 folder.You need to do this when u had a new mod installed .